The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:46 pm

miltiades wrote:Here is a ,,,synonymous analogy according to your thinking.
A young lad walks into a sweet shop and fancies a bar of chocolate but as he has no money to pay for it he ....steals it !!!
By all accounts he is a thief and he committed a criminal offence, on the other side of the road a man walks into a bank and ....robs it of one million pounds, also a thief who committed a crime. So much for your analogy concerning EOKA, IRA and ISIS.
Time to give your logic a service !!


I would say dropping barrel bombs and using Sarin Gas would qualify as an analogy for robbing a bank and then some.

A suicide bomber would be stealing a chocolate bar in your above example.

you don't think so? well, you're an idiot who just listens to whatever you're spoon fed. FACT!

Now, I do not condone or justify any terrorist event. You need to understand that which is said. It is a form of warfare, and it is a form of warfare that targets innocent civilians.

It is also an extremely effective form of warfare and the reasons why organisations like EOKA achieve so much success. What you think a bunch of 300 peasants are able to fight The British Army? Get it together! :roll:

And these organisations are not even classified as legal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. Therefore, War Crimes don't apply.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Here is a ,,,synonymous analogy according to your thinking.
A young lad walks into a sweet shop and fancies a bar of chocolate but as he has no money to pay for it he ....steals it !!!
By all accounts he is a thief and he committed a criminal offence, on the other side of the road a man walks into a bank and ....robs it of one million pounds, also a thief who committed a crime. So much for your analogy concerning EOKA, IRA and ISIS.
Time to give your logic a service !!


I would say dropping barrel bombs and using Sarin Gas would qualify as an analogy for robbing a bank and then some.

A suicide bomber would be stealing a chocolate bar in your above example.

you don't think so? well, you're an idiot who just listens to whatever you're spoon fed. FACT!

Now, I do not condone or justify any terrorist event. You need to understand that which is said. It is a form of warfare, and it is a form of warfare that targets innocent civilians.

It is also an extremely effective form of warfare and the reasons why organisations like EOKA achieve so much success. What you think a bunch of 300 peasants are able to fight The British Army? Get it together! :roll:

And these organisations are not even classified as legal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. Therefore, War Crimes don't apply.

Mate you have def lost it, just as you lost it on Syria and ....TYOUR coalition bullshit. Didn't you say that the coalition would ...stay in Syria and continue its support for YOUR rebels ? :lol: I also recall your comments on Aleppo !!!
Mate you have as much logic as an ISIS suicide bomber!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:01 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Here is a ,,,synonymous analogy according to your thinking.
A young lad walks into a sweet shop and fancies a bar of chocolate but as he has no money to pay for it he ....steals it !!!
By all accounts he is a thief and he committed a criminal offence, on the other side of the road a man walks into a bank and ....robs it of one million pounds, also a thief who committed a crime. So much for your analogy concerning EOKA, IRA and ISIS.
Time to give your logic a service !!


I would say dropping barrel bombs and using Sarin Gas would qualify as an analogy for robbing a bank and then some.

A suicide bomber would be stealing a chocolate bar in your above example.

you don't think so? well, you're an idiot who just listens to whatever you're spoon fed. FACT!

Now, I do not condone or justify any terrorist event. You need to understand that which is said. It is a form of warfare, and it is a form of warfare that targets innocent civilians.

It is also an extremely effective form of warfare and the reasons why organisations like EOKA achieve so much success. What you think a bunch of 300 peasants are able to fight The British Army? Get it together! :roll:

And these organisations are not even classified as legal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. Therefore, War Crimes don't apply.

Mate you have def lost it, just as you lost it on Syria and ....TYOUR coalition bullshit. Didn't you say that the coalition would ...stay in Syria and continue its support for YOUR rebels ? :lol: I also recall your comments on Aleppo !!!
Mate you have as much logic as an ISIS suicide bomber!!


The Coalition is in Syria and is still engaging in operations within Syria and will also be beginning a new battle for the liberation of Raqa in due course once Mosul is under control. Extenive progress has been achieved recently with the liberation of the Mosul University.

So Raqa's turn is soon.

I'm afraid you have lost it. Only an old goose can compare Russia's and the regimes actions in Aleppo and their use of sarin and Chlorine Gas with a suicide attack killing 70 people. only a goose!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Here is a ,,,synonymous analogy according to your thinking.
A young lad walks into a sweet shop and fancies a bar of chocolate but as he has no money to pay for it he ....steals it !!!
By all accounts he is a thief and he committed a criminal offence, on the other side of the road a man walks into a bank and ....robs it of one million pounds, also a thief who committed a crime. So much for your analogy concerning EOKA, IRA and ISIS.
Time to give your logic a service !!


I would say dropping barrel bombs and using Sarin Gas would qualify as an analogy for robbing a bank and then some.

A suicide bomber would be stealing a chocolate bar in your above example.

you don't think so? well, you're an idiot who just listens to whatever you're spoon fed. FACT!

Now, I do not condone or justify any terrorist event. You need to understand that which is said. It is a form of warfare, and it is a form of warfare that targets innocent civilians.

It is also an extremely effective form of warfare and the reasons why organisations like EOKA achieve so much success. What you think a bunch of 300 peasants are able to fight The British Army? Get it together! :roll:

And these organisations are not even classified as legal combatants under the Geneva Conventions. Therefore, War Crimes don't apply.

Mate you have def lost it, just as you lost it on Syria and ....TYOUR coalition bullshit. Didn't you say that the coalition would ...stay in Syria and continue its support for YOUR rebels ? :lol: I also recall your comments on Aleppo !!!
Mate you have as much logic as an ISIS suicide bomber!!


The Coalition is in Syria and is still engaging in operations within Syria and will also be beginning a new battle for the liberation of Raqa in due course once Mosul is under control. Extenive progress has been achieved recently with the liberation of the Mosul University.

So Raqa's turn is soon.

I'm afraid you have lost it. Only an old goose can compare Russia's and the regimes actions in Aleppo and their use of sarin and Chlorine Gas with a suicide attack killing 70 people. only a goose!

A week to go before Trump joins forces with Putin against Isis. Remember Putin, the man you told us had achieved ....nothing !!
incidentally, your comparing EOKA to ISIS has highlighted your utter naivety and lack of, even an ounce, of logic. Did you say EOKA consisted of 300 ...peasants ??
My brother was one and so was I .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:11 pm

miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:" By 2008, 1,121 suicide bombers had carried out attacks in Iraq, killing on a massive scale. With the exception of Sri Lanka, where the Tamil Tigers used the tactic, suicide bombing has become an almost exclusively Islamic phenomenon. Whether religiously observant or driven by other motives, the bombers have been Muslims, regardless of their country of origin. Even Muslims raised and educated in non-Muslim countries (like Britain's 7/7 bombers) and exposed to cultures without overt jihadi propaganda have put on explosive belts and gone to their deaths in order to kill nonbelievers. Apart from their Islamic roots, these terrorists display a wide range of characteristics. Many have been young men, some of whom were mentally disabled, while others were very bright, some uneducated, others university graduates; a growing number are women, mostly young, some old, some virgins, others pregnant or mothers. Many have belonged to terrorist groups such as Hamas and have been indoctrinated in Islamist thought, anti-Semitism, or general hatred of the West. Others have been volunteers seeking to expiate sins or retrieve the honor of their families."


This thread should be titled "The Old Plagiarist exposed once again"since he habitually presents the work of 'Journalists' in such a manner as would convince the reader that they are his own work/thoughts etc.

In THIS particular case, he has dragged out an article which (I believe) is a number of years old and is part of a very in depth and interesting article written by a chap quite well known to me, (Denis MacEoin) in which the whole subject of 'Suicide Bombings' and their origins is perused.

It is quite shameful that such behaviour is tolerated and the exposure of it is the duty of ANY member to report it to others who may be influenced by it, more so in the offender's case, since he is in the habit of viciously attacking the views of others (if they are at variance to his own) and is seemingly incapable of contributing any counter to an issue which displeases him, without resorting to filth, insult and abuse.

I personally have tolerated his vile insults for some time (out of deference to his age) BUT, such blatant 'Plagiarism' should NOT be allowed to escape the notice of our members, particularly since the 'Complete Article' (as written, presented and published some time ago) by 'Denis MacEoin' is worth reading and certainly does not bolster the opinions of "You Know Who". 8)

As they say, once a pervert always a pervert. Do learn the difference between plagiarism and quotes you stupid bastard. Now, let me make your day. Fuck off!!


You habitually present articles in such a manner as to suggest that they are of your own configuration.

THIS particular item is an extract from a very informative article written by 'Denis MacEoin' some time ago (as far as I am aware) and would NOT fit in with YOUR use of it in order to bolster your disgustingly filthy attacks upon the 'Tenets' of a faith of which you have little knowledge.

All YOU are capable of is perfectly illustrated in almost every contribution you make to this forum (on ANY subject) since the insults, filth and abuse are invariably the main feature of them.

In closing, I am compelled to laugh at your assertion that YOU were once a member of 'EOKA' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (My Arse)
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:" By 2008, 1,121 suicide bombers had carried out attacks in Iraq, killing on a massive scale. With the exception of Sri Lanka, where the Tamil Tigers used the tactic, suicide bombing has become an almost exclusively Islamic phenomenon. Whether religiously observant or driven by other motives, the bombers have been Muslims, regardless of their country of origin. Even Muslims raised and educated in non-Muslim countries (like Britain's 7/7 bombers) and exposed to cultures without overt jihadi propaganda have put on explosive belts and gone to their deaths in order to kill nonbelievers. Apart from their Islamic roots, these terrorists display a wide range of characteristics. Many have been young men, some of whom were mentally disabled, while others were very bright, some uneducated, others university graduates; a growing number are women, mostly young, some old, some virgins, others pregnant or mothers. Many have belonged to terrorist groups such as Hamas and have been indoctrinated in Islamist thought, anti-Semitism, or general hatred of the West. Others have been volunteers seeking to expiate sins or retrieve the honor of their families."


This thread should be titled "The Old Plagiarist exposed once again"since he habitually presents the work of 'Journalists' in such a manner as would convince the reader that they are his own work/thoughts etc.

In THIS particular case, he has dragged out an article which (I believe) is a number of years old and is part of a very in depth and interesting article written by a chap quite well known to me, (Denis MacEoin) in which the whole subject of 'Suicide Bombings' and their origins is perused.

It is quite shameful that such behaviour is tolerated and the exposure of it is the duty of ANY member to report it to others who may be influenced by it, more so in the offender's case, since he is in the habit of viciously attacking the views of others (if they are at variance to his own) and is seemingly incapable of contributing any counter to an issue which displeases him, without resorting to filth, insult and abuse.

I personally have tolerated his vile insults for some time (out of deference to his age) BUT, such blatant 'Plagiarism' should NOT be allowed to escape the notice of our members, particularly since the 'Complete Article' (as written, presented and published some time ago) by 'Denis MacEoin' is worth reading and certainly does not bolster the opinions of "You Know Who". 8)

As they say, once a pervert always a pervert. Do learn the difference between plagiarism and quotes you stupid bastard. Now, let me make your day. Fuck off!!


You habitually present articles in such a manner as to suggest that they are of your own configuration.

THIS particular item is an extract from a very informative article written by 'Denis MacEoin' some time ago (as far as I am aware) and would NOT fit in with YOUR use of it in order to bolster your disgustingly filthy attacks upon the 'Tenets' of a faith of which you have little knowledge.

All YOU are capable of is perfectly illustrated in almost every contribution you make to this forum (on ANY subject) since the insults, filth and abuse are invariably the main feature of them.

In closing, I am compelled to laugh at your assertion that YOU were once a member of 'EOKA' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (My Arse)

Pervert, it is clear to all on this forum that not only are you a pervert but one that derives tremendous sexual gratification by trolling Miltiades. Go fuck your self , as for your religion, the quickest the world realizes what a phoney faith it is the better for humanity, more so for Pervert converts such as you.
Fuck off once again !!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Would it not be easier to just admit that you used 'Denis MacEoin's' well written article on the subject of 'Suicide Bombers' in order to compose yet another filthy attack upon those far too superior to yourself ?, you've just got the hump because you know you've been found out ....come clean....confession is good for the soul. 8)

You have spent the greater part of your life sneaking around like a 'Snake in the grass' in order to dodge a few weeks serving in the military forces of Cyprus (the country you NOW say you love so well) and have relied upon the sympathies of others to cover your tracks.

How dare you suggest that you were a member of 'EOKA' ?, you have openly admitted that you were 'In the Pay' of the 'Brits' both as a sneaky little schoolboy AND a sneakier youth who filled the 'Sand-Bags' which are still in use to this day, as 'Borders' in the now divided Land you fled from when things got too hot for you. :roll:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Schnauzer wrote:Would it not be easier to just admit that you used 'Denis MacEoin's' well written article on the subject of 'Suicide Bombers' in order to compose yet another filthy attack upon those far too superior to yourself ?, you've just got the hump because you know you've been found out ....come clean....confession is good for the soul. 8)

You have spent the greater part of your life sneaking around like a 'Snake in the grass' in order to dodge a few weeks serving in the military forces of Cyprus (the country you NOW say you love so well) and have relied upon the sympathies of others to cover your tracks.

How dare you suggest that you were a member of 'EOKA' ?, you have openly admitted that you were 'In the Pay' of the 'Brits' both as a sneaky little schoolboy AND a sneakier youth who filled the 'Sand-Bags' which are still in use to this day, as 'Borders' in the now divided Land you fled from when things got too hot for you. :roll:


Haven't you yet completed your perverted fantasies? Try using both hands, in the meantime just to help you out, once again Pervert GO FUCK YOUR SELF you low down fucking pervert!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 pm

It just goes to show how terribly naïve and rather stupid one member is by daring to ...seriously compare EOKA to the savages calling them selves ISHIT.
" More than 50 people have been killed and scores more wounded in a suicide attack at a wedding ceremony in Turkey's southeastern province of Gaziantep, near the Syria border."

When did EOKA DO THAT YOU MORON, or the IRA or any other group. Can you not see that these savages are infected from a deadly virus masquerading as a religion!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Another 144 Virgins about to be deflowered

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Paphitis wrote:You haven't proved anything, you just look for sources that agree with your narrative.

Read my post again, I said ! look for opposing views as well. I think most people, although there are still a few exceptions, are beginning to realise that the MSM sites that make all the accusations of fake/false news are the very same sites that are responsible for most of these reports in the first place. Like you they publish without checking the evidence. :roll: .

Because if for instance you had an ounce of credibility, you would actually agree with many of the Coalitions policies and not look for opportunities to discredit the Coalition and its principle leader (USA) at every opportunity which not only encompasses the political but also the financial sectors and also you adopt every ludicrous theory which endeavors to discredit the USA such as subscribing to far out theories such as SEP11 being an American false Flag, or the Americans staging the moon landing as it was a hoax and on and on you go.

But I do! They are attacking Daesh in Syria and I am sure they are doing just as good a job as Assad and the Russians have been doing in Syria. But I disagree with the coalition flouting International Law just because it does not apply to them. That is arrogance. International Law is only effective if applied INTERNATIONALLY! If you can self proclaim exception then what is the point of having any Laws?

As for the rest of the paragraph ..... so stupid and inaccurate it deserves no reply. :x


At the same time, you seem to justify criminal elements in Russia, of which Pootin is a leading force within the Russian Oligarchy and criminal underground. just one example, you congratulated Pootin for being frugal with public money but let's be frank here. Is he more frugal than Obama or any of our Western leaders? How can he be.

Once again you are expressing your opinion. He could well be more frugal He does use a standard commercial aircraft I believe, whereas Obama has Air Force One x 2 which, as Trump has pointed out is just an extravagance, and Putin travels in cars provided by the host country whereas Obama has a couple of 'Beasts' presumably carried by a separate (Military?) transport. Then their is the Presidential helicopter ..... I can't say I have seen Putin with a personal one .... he uses a standard military chopper :roll:

How did he amass a private wealth exceeding 70 Billion? Where did that money come from? He was on the public payroll as a KGB spy and then in politics. Some sources estimate his Net Worth as 200 Billion.

So you keep saying ..... but this has never been verified and it is very, very difficult to hide 70Bn let alone 200Bn ! He doesn't have it all stacked up in piles of Dollar bills on Pallets ..... it is all electronic ledger accounting, but of course you don't know anything about that! With all these accusations of 'hacking' by Russians I am sure if it were true somebody would have found it and passed it to Julian ?


How come Obama, Turnbull, Cameron or Theresa may are not that wealthy? They are well off sure, but how did they not accrue so much wealth?

But you are only guessing that Putin has so much money. He is undoubtedly very much better off than most Russians ,,,,, but 70 to 200Bn is a bit of wishful thinking. :?


But you will no doubt continue to tell us that Pootin is great whilst Obama, Theresa may, Cameron, and Turnbull are evil.

No, I think that Putin exceeds the talents of any of the others you mention put together, he has shown his capability and is now THE man the rest of the World is turning to. That is why people like you hate him so much. He has many proven successes but Obama and Cameron were both failures...... Turnbull (Who is he ?)...... Teresa May is OK, she just seems a bit reluctant to kick-ass! Merkel kicks-ass OK but she doesn't take her head out of it first.

Well sorry, but only in a parallel universe maybe.

Which parallel Universe are you on about ........... I am only aware of the reality of the one I live in, I don't go in for Galaxy gazing. :roll:



Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests