The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby miltiades » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:34 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:My own views on Iran.
A nation that carries out public executions with crowds enjoying the macabre spectacle is a barbaric nation. Cranes are used for hanging those sentenced to death by sharia courts.

Long live the west and long may our culture continue to thrive.


But you are a big supporter of Iran and Hesbollah!

Have you changed again?

Hey Plonker, if you can provide just one only word where I expressed support for either Hesbollah or Iran I hereby promise to put into your account £1000.
You are confusing my views on Syria in that these ME regimes can never be effectively ruled by none other than a dictator and Assad being the lesser of many evils was and still is the only dictator that can restore some sort of peace in Syria. My views on EVERYTHING are, unlike yours who are like the wind, are CONSISTENT.
Here is one such CONSISTENT view on Donald Trump:

Donald Trump the next USA President ??
Postby miltiades » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:32 am

If one was to accept the polls thus far, Trump leads by a comfortable margin for the Republican nomination.

In spite of his recent extreme views on Muslims being banned, temporarily, from entering the USA his popularity has not wavered amongst his supporters.

Let me state from the outset that I find his views despicable, undemocratic and absolute nonsense. The very vast majority of Muslims are no different from and other religious groups, yes there is an ideology that has been hijacked by some, ie the jihadists and other Islamic fanatic groups, yes they too, the jihadists praise their fictitious god, just as the Ku Klux Klan did as well as the Nazis. The vast majority of American Christians did not support KKK or indeed support the Nazis.

I was wrong about Obama becoming president so I will make no prediction as to Trump becoming one.

Hilary Clinton will surely win the Democratic nomination and face Trump at the elections.

What are your opinions?
http://www.npr.org/2015/12/10/459207587 ... houldnt-be
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Posts: 15967
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:01 pm

Do you accept my challenge? :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:42 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:My own views on Iran.
A nation that carries out public executions with crowds enjoying the macabre spectacle is a barbaric nation. Cranes are used for hanging those sentenced to death by sharia courts.

Long live the west and long may our culture continue to thrive.


But you are a big supporter of Iran and Hesbollah!

Have you changed again?

Hey Plonker, if you can provide just one only word where I expressed support for either Hesbollah or Iran I hereby promise to put into your account £1000.
You are confusing my views on Syria in that these ME regimes can never be effectively ruled by none other than a dictator and Assad being the lesser of many evils was and still is the only dictator that can restore some sort of peace in Syria. My views on EVERYTHING are, unlike yours who are like the wind, are CONSISTENT.
Here is one such CONSISTENT view on Donald Trump:

Donald Trump the next USA President ??
Postby miltiades » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:32 am

If one was to accept the polls thus far, Trump leads by a comfortable margin for the Republican nomination.

In spite of his recent extreme views on Muslims being banned, temporarily, from entering the USA his popularity has not wavered amongst his supporters.

Let me state from the outset that I find his views despicable, undemocratic and absolute nonsense. The very vast majority of Muslims are no different from and other religious groups, yes there is an ideology that has been hijacked by some, ie the jihadists and other Islamic fanatic groups, yes they too, the jihadists praise their fictitious god, just as the Ku Klux Klan did as well as the Nazis. The vast majority of American Christians did not support KKK or indeed support the Nazis.

I was wrong about Obama becoming president so I will make no prediction as to Trump becoming one.

Hilary Clinton will surely win the Democratic nomination and face Trump at the elections.

What are your opinions?
http://www.npr.org/2015/12/10/459207587 ... houldnt-be
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Posts: 15967
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:01 pm

Do you accept my challenge? :lol:


here we go again! Once again, always incapable to understand that which is written and with the audacity to compare my comments with your wishy washy nonsense.

The king of polls attacking forumers personally has struck again because he is such a weak sook, and because all his arguments have more holes than a sinking Titanic!

yes, I would have supported Clinton, but I now support Trump. He has a lot of promise. but there is something that is completely way over your head and its a value who are are incapable to comprehend. I respect the democratic right of the American people to elect Trump and I respect the Office of POTUS until they give me reason not to.

For instance, when Cypriots elected that idiot Christofias, I gave him the benefit of doubt until the stupid arse started inviting Assad over for a State Visit and then blew up the island's biggest power station killing Electricity Workers and CNG navy personnel in the process because he wanted to safely store illegal Assad Arms rather than destroy them.

I have often wondered how christofias feels about Assad now. I mean what kind of idiot would contemplate hosting Assad?

What kind of person supports Assad and once again, did you mention anything about the 13,000 political executions? No? Oh ok then...

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby miltiades » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:54 am

Inconsistency rules as far as your views are concerned. So you now like Trump !!
I thought you said he was a ...boofhead. Before you can challenge my views you need to do a thorough analysis of your rather naive and immature statements.

Will you take my challenge or not, you have nothing to lose apart from something which you lost long ago, CREDIBILITY.
I WILL PAY INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT THE SUM OF £1000 if you can post just a single word of mine in support of either Iran or Hesbollah. Its a fair challenge more so since if you lose, and you will, it will cost you nothing! Go on mate do so or withdraw your comments.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:19 am

My views never change. not one bit.

I have told you 100 times, that my views are as consistent as my own country which is willing to wok with Trump becauise he is the elected POTUS. That doesn't mean I would have necessarily voted for him because the fact is I wouldn't have voted for him. I would have voted for Hillary.

but that doesn't necessarily mean that Hillary is better than Trump either. Trump could well still become the best POTUS in US history. There is validity in his policies which are not as crack pot as the media like to portray.

He is the POTUS. USA is an ally.

he has barely been in office for a month as well, and he deserves to be given the benefit of doubt to implement his agenda that he was elected for.

My biggest fear was that he was going to do something stupid like cosy up to the Russians. that is clearly not the case, and the USA has far too much to lose if he did.

I warned you about the establishment which always sits behind every POTUS, and I also warned you about the power and influence of America's allies which America relies on for political legitimacy on a global scale. America can't afford to piss its allies off. And it would undermine peace and stability too.

Now that I have been proven right, and Trump has rejected the possibility of abolishing sanctions against Russia unless they withdraw from Crimea (ie never), i am one very happy and content chappy.

In other words, pootin just got told to insert a big dildo up his arse and rotate. if it's any consolation, trump respects him though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And trumps stocks just went up in my eyes too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby miltiades » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:26 am

The only consistency with you is the ...spelling of Pootin :lol:
And one post after another on same thread :lol: :lol:
As GR said you are the only one in forum history trolling your self :lol:
I see that you have declined my offer but have yet to withdrawa your comments, consistency indeed :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

miltiades wrote:The only consistency with you is the ...spelling of Pootin :lol:
And one post after another on same thread :lol: :lol:
As GR said you are the only one in forum history trolling your self :lol:
I see that you have declined my offer but have yet to withdrawa your comments, consistency indeed :lol:


It is POOTIN.

As in POO, LOO, MOO, TOO, GOO

get an education please!

Get Real, accused you and Robin Hood of trolling. And he is right. Both of you just love trolling me, because you both don't like my views.

Well my views are the most consistent and credible because I apply the rule of law and place a big emphasis on Human Rights, the dignity of the individual and the right of all people to determine their futures anywhere and in any country. If an uprising was to occur in Saudi Arabia, I would support it, like I supported the Arab Spring in Egypt (rightly or wrongly as it turns out) and like I support the right of Syrians to fight the Assad regime.

I am also extremely parochial and I make no apologies about it either. my country is NEVER wrong.

If Australians elected a fascist leader, I may not like it but I would always support the Office they hold and the democratic wishes of the people and their desperation to do such a thing. To not do so is effectively telling half of all Australians they have no rights, which clearly isn't the case.

It's like BREXIT. You don't like BREXIT but the people have had their say and BREXIT is what they will get. Even if I was an anti BREXITER, I would still support Britain and its Government and be fully in line with the transition process which I would hope does not have any negative impact. You on the other hand rave on like a lunatic wishing the British Government every misfortune just to say "told ya so".

You are so eager to label the millions who voted for BREXIT as "stupid" as "racist" which is the reason why they won in the first place. this was effectively a revolution and you were caught on the wrong side of the fence. too bad for you.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:The only consistency with you is the ...spelling of Pootin :lol:
And one post after another on same thread :lol: :lol:
As GR said you are the only one in forum history trolling your self :lol:
I see that you have declined my offer but have yet to withdrawa your comments, consistency indeed :lol:


It is POOTIN.

As in POO, LOO, MOO, TOO, GOO

get an education please!

Get Real, accused you and Robin Hood of trolling. And he is right. Both of you just love trolling me, because you both don't like my views.

You don't have views ..... you have opinions! :roll: You never engage in a rational exchange because their is no rationality in your opinions as you prove time-and-time again ..... just unsupported and incredibly boastful opinion. Just look at this post .... it is ALL your opinion and blind opinion at that! :roll:

Well my views are the most consistent and credible because I apply the rule of law and place a big emphasis on Human Rights, the dignity of the individual and the right of all people to determine their futures anywhere and in any country. If an uprising was to occur in Saudi Arabia, I would support it, like I supported the Arab Spring in Egypt (rightly or wrongly as it turns out) and like I support the right of Syrians to fight the Assad regime.

I am also extremely parochial and I make no apologies about it either. my country is NEVER wrong.

If Australians elected a fascist leader, I may not like it but I would always support the Office they hold and the democratic wishes of the people and their desperation to do such a thing. To not do so is effectively telling half of all Australians they have no rights, which clearly isn't the case.

It's like BREXIT. You don't like BREXIT but the people have had their say and BREXIT is what they will get. Even if I was an anti BREXITER, I would still support Britain and its Government and be fully in line with the transition process which I would hope does not have any negative impact. You on the other hand rave on like a lunatic wishing the British Government every misfortune just to say "told ya so".

You are so eager to label the millions who voted for BREXIT as "stupid" as "racist" which is the reason why they won in the first place. this was effectively a revolution and you were caught on the wrong side of the fence. too bad for you.

Very little of what you say is anything other than boasting and your opinion. It might help you to be more rational if you tried to stick to the theme of the thread rather than expounding the full range of your political landscape every time and with multiple repeats! How many posts now have you managed to get in 'Assads alleged 13,000 murders' ?

You spout a load of unadulterated and self opinionated rubbish! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:13 am

OH dear Troll number 1 just flies in and makes accusations that I only have opinions.

well Troll number 21, everything I have stated throughout the forum has actually came to fruition because I know the ramifications of might is right.

I was the first to predict a war in Yemen as a sequal to Syria. I told you a long time ago that sanctions against Russia will not be lifted.

I also predicted that the Syrian war has no end and that in fact this war will be indefinite.

So far, I am still right on all accounts.

But that isn't the biggest issue of course. The West has now absolutely zero influence over Saudi Arabia. Yeh, why not suggest to them to not get involved in Yemen, or to somehow accept a National Unity. Good luck.

I have proper analysis.

You just have anti Americanisms, anti West, pro Russian/Iranian/Hezbollah propaganda. You formulate opinions and then look for any dodgy website which agrees with your views, not me.

I post credible links only, not some junk propaganda.

Iran has unleashed Saudi Arabia, and the war will be very costly to the world.

What you actually think that Iran can do what it does in Syria and yet when Saudi Arabia will do the same thing you will be outraged. well Troll number 1, you are a hypocrite too, and make it up as you go along. Big time!

And what on earth can anyone say to the Saudis now Einstein? What?

here is something for you. Iran will never get along with Saudi Arabia. and it isn't just Saudi Arabia but its also Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, and Jordan. That's 6 countries on Saudi Arabia's side. 6 countries.

And don't tell me these are all brutal regimes because that is NOT the case. for instance, I actually admire the UAE Royals as their Head of State. If we had leaders like that in the West, we would be very happy. he is the Makarios of the Gulf. Benevolent and fair, and actually for the people too.

The only solution that can solve it was a comprehensive peace deal in Syria and soon the same rules will apply to Yemen. but there won't be a comprehensive peace deal in Yemen without one in Syria. you work it out. The saudis and Iranians want to wipe each other off the face. This was between Shia and Sunni is age old. It's been going on for centuries and the sectarian lines are just about in every single country in the Middle East headed by Saudi Arabia and Iran.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 am

Paphitis wrote:OH dear Troll number 1 just flies in and makes accusations that I only have opinions.

well Troll number 21, everything I have stated throughout the forum has actually came to fruition because I know the ramifications of might is right.

I was the first to predict a war in Yemen as a sequal to Syria. I told you a long time ago that sanctions against Russia will not be lifted.

I also predicted that the Syrian war has no end and that in fact this war will be indefinite.

So far, I am still right on all accounts.

But that isn't the biggest issue of course. The West has now absolutely zero influence over Saudi Arabia. Yeh, why not suggest to them to not get involved in Yemen, or to somehow accept a National Unity. Good luck.

I have proper analysis.

You just have anti Americanisms, anti West, pro Russian/Iranian/Hezbollah propaganda. You formulate opinions and then look for any dodgy website which agrees with your views, not me.

I post credible links only, not some junk propaganda.

Iran has unleashed Saudi Arabia, and the war will be very costly to the world.

What you actually think that Iran can do what it does in Syria and yet when Saudi Arabia will do the same thing you will be outraged. well Troll number 1, you are a hypocrite too, and make it up as you go along. Big time!

And what on earth can anyone say to the Saudis now Einstein? What?

here is something for you. Iran will never get along with Saudi Arabia. and it isn't just Saudi Arabia but its also Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, and Jordan. That's 6 countries on Saudi Arabia's side. 6 countries.

And don't tell me these are all brutal regimes because that is NOT the case. for instance, I actually admire the UAE Royals as their Head of State. If we had leaders like that in the West, we would be very happy. he is the Makarios of the Gulf. Benevolent and fair, and actually for the people too.

The only solution that can solve it was a comprehensive peace deal in Syria and soon the same rules will apply to Yemen. but there won't be a comprehensive peace deal in Yemen without one in Syria. you work it out. The saudis and Iranians want to wipe each other off the face. This was between Shia and Sunni is age old. It's been going on for centuries and the sectarian lines are just about in every single country in the Middle East headed by Saudi Arabia and Iran.


Well .... more rubbish .....nothing tangible there to reply to then? Credibility score = 0 :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Hahahaha! Iran is on notice!

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:12 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:OH dear Troll number 1 just flies in and makes accusations that I only have opinions.

well Troll number 21, everything I have stated throughout the forum has actually came to fruition because I know the ramifications of might is right.

I was the first to predict a war in Yemen as a sequal to Syria. I told you a long time ago that sanctions against Russia will not be lifted.

I also predicted that the Syrian war has no end and that in fact this war will be indefinite.

So far, I am still right on all accounts.

But that isn't the biggest issue of course. The West has now absolutely zero influence over Saudi Arabia. Yeh, why not suggest to them to not get involved in Yemen, or to somehow accept a National Unity. Good luck.

I have proper analysis.

You just have anti Americanisms, anti West, pro Russian/Iranian/Hezbollah propaganda. You formulate opinions and then look for any dodgy website which agrees with your views, not me.

I post credible links only, not some junk propaganda.

Iran has unleashed Saudi Arabia, and the war will be very costly to the world.

What you actually think that Iran can do what it does in Syria and yet when Saudi Arabia will do the same thing you will be outraged. well Troll number 1, you are a hypocrite too, and make it up as you go along. Big time!

And what on earth can anyone say to the Saudis now Einstein? What?

here is something for you. Iran will never get along with Saudi Arabia. and it isn't just Saudi Arabia but its also Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, and Jordan. That's 6 countries on Saudi Arabia's side. 6 countries.

And don't tell me these are all brutal regimes because that is NOT the case. for instance, I actually admire the UAE Royals as their Head of State. If we had leaders like that in the West, we would be very happy. he is the Makarios of the Gulf. Benevolent and fair, and actually for the people too.

The only solution that can solve it was a comprehensive peace deal in Syria and soon the same rules will apply to Yemen. but there won't be a comprehensive peace deal in Yemen without one in Syria. you work it out. The saudis and Iranians want to wipe each other off the face. This was between Shia and Sunni is age old. It's been going on for centuries and the sectarian lines are just about in every single country in the Middle East headed by Saudi Arabia and Iran.


Well .... more rubbish .....nothing tangible there to reply to then? Credibility score = 0 :roll:


what's rubbish is your inane one liner insults.

still, it's a vast improvement from all the other rubbish you post!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests