The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Which member posts most ...crap !

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

THE KING OF CRAP .

Poll ended at Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Robin Hood
1
6%
GR the Psycho
1
6%
Lordo the ..Brains
2
12%
Shashnegger The Isis supporter
1
6%
Paphitis the consistent one
5
29%
Miltiades , the gracious one !!
7
41%
 
Total votes : 17

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:03 am

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Will Iran recognize The State of Israel if they sign a 2 state Solution?
i think we all know the answer to that one don't we? Isn't it obvious?

// blah blah blah snip blah blah blah //

2 way street not one way street. :roll:
they came real close a few years ago, but Iran did what it did to get rid of Arafat because he was then labelled a traitor and Hamaz and Hezbollah took over.


Again; you're using your rhetoric arsenal just like an Isis warrior hopes to use his 'tool' (you know; the 72...) in heaven.

Example: On the one hand side you stress that the Sunni/Shite conflict is a bigger threat than Isis warfare (yup, furniture at home kills more people than terrorists do). One can agree to that. At the other hand you demonize Iran, only because they are threat to your beloved Israel. Next; you glorify 'the coalition' who has (and I don't like to admit it) f**ked up the 3rd world more than anything the past decades. When did Iran invade someone the last time, huh? Don't come with any crap that they expose Israel to a threat through their proxies (that you 'forget' that has a most valid reason to hate those who has stolen their homes, orchards, self-respect).

And when someone points out self contradictory statements, you just introduce new ones to try to knit it all together, only making it worse.

By the way; I skip much of the crap on this forum (one good reason for this is that there are so many better things to do), but I still see enough to find it highly fascinating that some apparently cannot breathe without expressing their conflicting ideas to the community (even those who once has boldly declared their exit...)


well here is where you fall down. Israel isn't my beloved. i don't have any attachment to israel despite being accused of being a Zionists because of my views.

I am not demonizing Iran. Ask the question and see for yourself.

Will Iran be willing to recognize the State of Israel for a 2 state Solution?

As for demonizing. We know who is being demonized here. it's Israel, but mostly out of ignorance and for the "feel good factor" yes it makes me feel good to. There is nothing more I could possibly want than peace in the Middle East and a 2 State Solution, like you, where the Palestinians have their piece of turf. TRUE!

But how can that happen when no one is willing to make a compromise? For israel, the compromise is a fundamental one as follows:

1) they want their security Concerns addressed by Iran,
2) they want official diplomatic recognition from Iran.

Is this something Iran would be willing to offer? If it is, then I am sure there would be negotiations with Iran next week.

netnayahu was asked this question in Australia by a journalist. The response was very clear.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 am

miltiades wrote:He, the ....consistent one, wont mention his name , is obsessed with his total ignorance of understanding of ME politics, if one can call them politics !!

He is on record stating that he hates poooootin more that Isis !! That says a great deal about his inability to understand events in the ME., and elsewhere for that matter.

Mate you are obsessed with your own views , your understanding of world affairs is elementary and influenced by a state of mind that considers the ....Arab culture, as you once posted, superior to that of the west.. :lol: :lol: Wet behind the bears or what :lol:


Yes I do think pootin is more dangerous than ISIL. BIG TIME.

A terrorist using toy drones to drop grenades no less.

I have warned you before, to start debating the subject matter and there is a lot more to Pootin than there is to ISIL and that is a fact. Sure you mention the soft underbelly, but no mention of Ukraine, or War crimes in Syria.

Don't forget my warning to you. If you include me on anymore of your polls, you gonna get it!
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:12 am

Paphitis wrote:Now the DIFFICULTY: They also know that Israel can not proceed to the negotiations table with Hamaz and Hezbollah. That is something that just can't happen.



When and where was Hezbollah ever supposed to negotiate with Israel?
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:15 am

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Now the DIFFICULTY: They also know that Israel can not proceed to the negotiations table with Hamaz and Hezbollah. That is something that just can't happen.



When and where was Hezbollah ever supposed to negotiate with Israel?


Oh come on! do you deny that hamaz are in charge in gaza and that hezbollah is alive and kicking in West Bank?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ces-464233

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.737150

Who are the negotiations suppose to take place with then? Who is Israel suppose to negotiate with?

That's another facet of the problem now isn't it because there isn't anyone they are able to negotiate with. If there is, then WHO?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:20 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:He, the ....consistent one, wont mention his name , is obsessed with his total ignorance of understanding of ME politics, if one can call them politics !!

He is on record stating that he hates poooootin more that Isis !! That says a great deal about his inability to understand events in the ME., and elsewhere for that matter.

Mate you are obsessed with your own views , your understanding of world affairs is elementary and influenced by a state of mind that considers the ....Arab culture, as you once posted, superior to that of the west.. :lol: :lol: Wet behind the bears or what :lol:


Yes I do think pootin is more dangerous than ISIL. BIG TIME.

A terrorist using toy drones to drop grenades no less.

I have warned you before, to start debating the subject matter and there is a lot more to Pootin than there is to ISIL and that is a fact. Sure you mention the soft underbelly, but no mention of Ukraine, or War crimes in Syria.

How dumb are you? :roll:

Don't forget my warning to you. If you include me on anymore of your polls, you gonna get it!

Grow up boy, stop this incessant posting one after the other rubbish. By the way boy the name is POOPOOTIN :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:He, the ....consistent one, wont mention his name , is obsessed with his total ignorance of understanding of ME politics, if one can call them politics !!

He is on record stating that he hates poooootin more that Isis !! That says a great deal about his inability to understand events in the ME., and elsewhere for that matter.

Mate you are obsessed with your own views , your understanding of world affairs is elementary and influenced by a state of mind that considers the ....Arab culture, as you once posted, superior to that of the west.. :lol: :lol: Wet behind the bears or what :lol:


Yes I do think pootin is more dangerous than ISIL. BIG TIME.

A terrorist using toy drones to drop grenades no less.

I have warned you before, to start debating the subject matter and there is a lot more to Pootin than there is to ISIL and that is a fact. Sure you mention the soft underbelly, but no mention of Ukraine, or War crimes in Syria.

How dumb are you? :roll:

Don't forget my warning to you. If you include me on anymore of your polls, you gonna get it!

Grow up boy, stop this incessant posting one after the other rubbish. By the way boy the name is POOPOOTIN :lol:


me grow up! Excuse me, but who opened this poll? was it me?

no I think I have every right to lay down the law about any stupid polls you might start up to discredit people you disagree with.

You are one very insulting bugger and need to grow a pair rather than target people on this forum who's POVs are almost not reconcilable on this forum.

It's friggin easy to play on words and accuse people or discredit them by coaxing the question with a clever play on words. like the one you tried to pull off accusing me of supporting ISIL and then asking who's views are better. :roll:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:32 am

Paphitis wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Now the DIFFICULTY: They also know that Israel can not proceed to the negotiations table with Hamaz and Hezbollah. That is something that just can't happen.



When and where was Hezbollah ever supposed to negotiate with Israel?


Oh come on! do you deny that hamaz are in charge in gaza and that hezbollah is alive and kicking in West Bank?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ces-464233

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.737150

Who are the negotiations suppose to take place with then? Who is Israel suppose to negotiate with?

That's another facet of the problem now isn't it because there isn't anyone they are able to negotiate with. If there is, then WHO?



Your answer above is the definition of crap! One or two alleged hezbollah cells DOES NOT make them entitled to have a seat at any negotiation table
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:36 am

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Now the DIFFICULTY: They also know that Israel can not proceed to the negotiations table with Hamaz and Hezbollah. That is something that just can't happen.



When and where was Hezbollah ever supposed to negotiate with Israel?


Oh come on! do you deny that hamaz are in charge in gaza and that hezbollah is alive and kicking in West Bank?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ces-464233

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.737150

Who are the negotiations suppose to take place with then? Who is Israel suppose to negotiate with?

That's another facet of the problem now isn't it because there isn't anyone they are able to negotiate with. If there is, then WHO?



Your answer above is the definition of crap! One or two alleged hezbollah cells DOES NOT make them entitled to have a seat at any negotiation table


Sure i agree with that.

but then who will be sitting at the table? That's doesn't seem to be a question anyone can answer.

Will the negotiations be with Hamaz? The PLO?

Will Iran be present because everything seems to hinge on them. As far as Israel is concerned, Iran is imperative.

The Israelis are willing to build trust with the PLO now, but they have no power or authority anymore.

And why would Israel agree to anything when we already know that Hezbollah has cells inside the bank? That means Iran has to be present because they dealt themselves in.

You see, you just can't have it all one way and expect Israel to take a seat at the table with absolutely zero will from the other side to sit at that table.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:He, the ....consistent one, wont mention his name , is obsessed with his total ignorance of understanding of ME politics, if one can call them politics !!

He is on record stating that he hates poooootin more that Isis !! That says a great deal about his inability to understand events in the ME., and elsewhere for that matter.

Mate you are obsessed with your own views , your understanding of world affairs is elementary and influenced by a state of mind that considers the ....Arab culture, as you once posted, superior to that of the west.. :lol: :lol: Wet behind the bears or what :lol:


Yes I do think pootin is more dangerous than ISIL. BIG TIME.

A terrorist using toy drones to drop grenades no less.

I have warned you before, to start debating the subject matter and there is a lot more to Pootin than there is to ISIL and that is a fact. Sure you mention the soft underbelly, but no mention of Ukraine, or War crimes in Syria.

How dumb are you? :roll:

Don't forget my warning to you. If you include me on anymore of your polls, you gonna get it!

Grow up boy, stop this incessant posting one after the other rubbish. By the way boy the name is POOPOOTIN :lol:


me grow up! Excuse me, but who opened this poll? was it me?

no I think I have every right to lay down the law about any stupid polls you might start up to discredit people you disagree with.

You are one very insulting bugger and need to grow a pair rather than target people on this forum who's POVs are almost not reconcilable on this forum.

It's friggin easy to play on words and accuse people or discredit them by coaxing the question with a clever play on words. like the one you tried to pull off accusing me of supporting ISIL and then asking who's views are better. :roll:

Me ....insulting !!! :lol: Just because some stupid bastards make grotesque statements, like the one who supports ISIS, you know the one that you .... took your hat off to , or the forums brains who are in his ...halal arse , not forgetting the ....highly educated Psycho, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I INSULT, politely mind you, at least I get to the point without resorting to jargon that you my dear boy love so much. Once again, the NAME IS POOPPOOPTIN ffs learn to spell :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which member posts most ...crap !

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:He, the ....consistent one, wont mention his name , is obsessed with his total ignorance of understanding of ME politics, if one can call them politics !!

He is on record stating that he hates poooootin more that Isis !! That says a great deal about his inability to understand events in the ME., and elsewhere for that matter.

Mate you are obsessed with your own views , your understanding of world affairs is elementary and influenced by a state of mind that considers the ....Arab culture, as you once posted, superior to that of the west.. :lol: :lol: Wet behind the bears or what :lol:


Yes I do think pootin is more dangerous than ISIL. BIG TIME.

A terrorist using toy drones to drop grenades no less.

I have warned you before, to start debating the subject matter and there is a lot more to Pootin than there is to ISIL and that is a fact. Sure you mention the soft underbelly, but no mention of Ukraine, or War crimes in Syria.

How dumb are you? :roll:

Don't forget my warning to you. If you include me on anymore of your polls, you gonna get it!

Grow up boy, stop this incessant posting one after the other rubbish. By the way boy the name is POOPOOTIN :lol:


me grow up! Excuse me, but who opened this poll? was it me?

no I think I have every right to lay down the law about any stupid polls you might start up to discredit people you disagree with.

You are one very insulting bugger and need to grow a pair rather than target people on this forum who's POVs are almost not reconcilable on this forum.

It's friggin easy to play on words and accuse people or discredit them by coaxing the question with a clever play on words. like the one you tried to pull off accusing me of supporting ISIL and then asking who's views are better. :roll:

Me ....insulting !!! :lol: Just because some stupid bastards make grotesque statements, like the one who supports ISIS, you know the one that you .... took your hat off to , or the forums brains who are in his ...halal arse , not forgetting the ....highly educated Psycho, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT I INSULT, politely mind you, at least I get to the point without resorting to jargon that you my dear boy love so much. Once again, the NAME IS POOPPOOPTIN ffs learn to spell :lol: :lol:


yeh i take my hat off to him, because i also doubt he supports ISIL but I respect his POV as long as he is able to put a good descent argument to it.

His argument is that the West screwed Iraq up. true to an extent but it doesn't explain ISIL. And it doesn't apply to today either.

I also know that ISIL isn't really the game here. ISIL stopped being the main game a long time ago.

the game is now a much more dangerous one.

You got a sectarian divide now that is far more wider today than it ever was and that is something that is going to haunt everyone.

ISIL if anything, are actually helping to bridge that divide. it's ironic but also very true. ISIL is hated by both Shia and Sunnis alike. hence, how they bridge the gap.

We have actually come full circle. there was a time when Assad and pootin loved ISIL, and probably still do to a degree. Now even the Coalition sees benefits in ISIL. That's because the Sectarian divide is something you don't even want to contemplate. It's a huge mess.

things are far too complex for you old timer. Far too complex so stick to your wine!

Everyone is in damage control to say the least and ISIl is only there to distract everyone from all the damage control taking place.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests