The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Trump starting to lose it

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Lordo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:45 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:what do you mean he is starting to lose it, the bastards never had it in the first place. he is an idiot.

Takes one to ...know one :lol: :lol:

an idiot does not recognise their own idiocy,
.

Fits you like a glove :lol: :lol:

which bit did you not understand

an idiot canot see his or anybpdy elses idiocy you idiot. just like you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

You being an idiot must surely understand another idiot !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Londonrake » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Robin Hood wrote: If you watch RT (you know .... that Putin mouthpiece :


We seem to have a communication problem here. Russia is ruled by a dictator. Agreed? I would hope so, as most of your posts with respect to him seem in the realms of adulation. You admire Putin for his strong leadership, wiliness and cunning. Moreover, he is quite a ruthless national leader. This you seem to also admire. You are a dictator lover.

RT and Sputnik are State media companies. Agreed? So - in a State ruled by a dictator they are not likely to be pinnacles of truth and justice. Putin, being a propaganda specialist in his previous life, knows what he is doing. Clearly, broadcasting continuous, inspiring, national military music and articles about the "beloved leader" (a la North Korea) doesn't really turn on the Western listening public. What you need are stations which broadcast very interesting and mostly absolutely on that ball articles. However, there is the occasional "spin" element. It's very effective. Well, it certainly works on the likes of you.

Then, in the next post, you ridicule people because of their "gullibility" when they accept absolutely anything that appears in the "MSM".

Hypocrite? Totally.

:wink:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:27 am

Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote: If you watch RT (you know .... that Putin mouthpiece :


We seem to have a communication problem here. Russia is ruled by a dictator. Agreed? I would hope so, as most of your posts with respect to him seem in the realms of adulation. You admire Putin for his strong leadership, wiliness and cunning. Moreover, he is quite a ruthless national leader. This you seem to also admire. You are a dictator lover.

RT and Sputnik are State media companies. Agreed? So - in a State ruled by a dictator they are not likely to be pinnacles of truth and justice. Putin, being a propaganda specialist in his previous life, knows what he is doing. Clearly, broadcasting continuous, inspiring, national military music and articles about the "beloved leader" (a la North Korea) doesn't really turn on the Western listening public. What you need are stations which broadcast very interesting and mostly absolutely on that ball articles. However, there is the occasional "spin" element. It's very effective. Well, it certainly works on the likes of you.

Then, in the next post, you ridicule people because of their "gullibility" when they accept absolutely anything that appears in the "MSM".

Hypocrite? Totally.

:wink:


Your opinion .... and you are welcome to it!

Again that play on words to enhance your own opinion ......adulation...... wiliness and cunning ........"spin" element ..... :roll:

You obviously have never even watched RT if that is what you think they are all about. (a la North Korea) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Your favourite sources CNN, Fox, MSM, NYT, WP and more, are seeing their viewing/reader figures tumble, whilst RT are seeing their viewing figures soar worldwide as is Sputnik. :D But of course .... they are all gullible idiots that have been brain washed by a subtle Russian propaganda machine ! Only your sources have any credibility .... the rest is all Putin propaganda :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis:
His (Trumps) interviews with the press are very erratic and he appears unhinged. Buckling under pressure big time.

In a way I can agree with you but I see it from a different angle. I don’t think he is unhinged .... just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have said from his very early days that he appears way out of his depth and every time I see him speaking just enhances that view.

I have met Mr.Big’s who have the same arrogant attitude and fundamentally rely on others to do all the work but like to be seen as the brains of the outfit ..... they had a very similar attitude as Trump, considering themselves in some way on top of the game ..... but they were actually way behind it. He is buckling because no matter what he says or does he is being undermined from within his own circle of associates, as well as the opposition and those his ideas threaten, and he does .not know how to deal with it

He is an appalling speaker! He is as you say, erratic and frequently repeats his own words. The comments he makes when members of the media are asking him questions are those of someone with a low IQ.

I also agree, he will not last very long.


I admit that I was surprised when you went for Trump. I thought you were painting yourself into an inevitable corner, given his character. Even the Russians seem to have fallen out of love with him. Trump cover was relentless until recently (he was mentioned more that Putin last month) but the word has obviously now gone out to tone it down. Flynn's resignation didn't even get a mention in the main Russian domestic news, despite the fact that it was Russo-centric.

Pravda today "you need to be drunk to understand the true position of the US president”.
I only hope that Trump doesn't feel the urge to do something stupid in order to prove that he is no "Russkie lover". :shock:

You sometimes raved on about Obama, who by comparison was a predictable pussycat. TBH, I thought he was the most inept POTUS since Carter. However, there was never a time when he scared the beejesus out of me - like Trump.


I was never with Trump, just happy and content to abide by the democratic consensus of the American People and since he is the POTUS, just give him a chance to see what he can do.

So far, I am worried because there is far too much uncertainty and he seems fixated more with his image than actually do his important job. His politics are populist.

In other areas I see some encouraging signs. USA staying firm on the Minsk Agreement which Russia has violated.

WRT Syria, I have concerns about troops on the ground and their level of engagement and interaction with Russia and a criminal regime. Troops on the ground will get messy. We will loose lots of soldiers and we will need to occupy any gains for a long time. Handing anything back to Syria would be akin to supporting war crimes. So that can't happen and therefore we become an occupying power or we hand it all to the Kurds and partition Syria forever.

Everyone wants to see the detail.

As for Russia, there seems little doubt that information was leaked to Russian officials and that they played a role in the elections by leaking my The Clinton Emails which destroyed her.

This is now the new reality. There were cyberwar hacks against France, Italy, Spain, UK and Australia recently. France is now especially vulnerable with their elections.

Australian Security has even warned Australian Government officials with discussing any Government business on unsecured networks and that it won't be tolerated. The way I translate that is that Australian Spies are doing some spying on Australia's political elites which isn't unheard of because I know they do this kind of thing even against our own military, and DOD.

We are in the middle of a cyber war.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:25 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:For an inept president an awful lot of good happened under the Obama presidency, not the least of which was the ACA, as well as significant reductions in unemployment, while bringing in laws to seek to protect against the excess of the financial system that contributed to the great depression.

As for the choice of Hillary or Donald,.... If I thought there was a god, I would have asked him to help America, because if the Americans are reduced to a choice like that they need help.....but they got themselves into the mess, so they should get themselves out of it....


Yes Obama will go down as a Good POTUS. His tireless work on the Afgordae Health Act and the way he navigated the 2008 crash will go down as his signatures.

Also, it appears his approach to Islamic State and Syria was correct after all because the Coalition is doing amazing things in Iraq. Things which will bring peace and stability to that country.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Lordo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:17 am

very interesting conversation this evening with a member of the mexican establishment and tramp rule in yanklands.

1. California has started collection signitures for CalExit from the usa
2. tramp cannot charge 20% to build the wall. if he cancels the trade agrement with mexico he has to tax on wto rules. if he does not he will have to leave wto.

what a clever dick he is. with friends like tramp who needs enemies
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Kikapu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Lordo wrote:
1. California has started collection signitures for CalExit from the usa


United States does have a mechanism for any state wanting to exit the union, but in order for that to happen, ALL the stars in the Universe needs to be aligned, and then maybe maybe, it might happen. California being the richest state in the union, will not be given the opportunity to exit the Union by other states no matter how many Californians petition for such an action to happen.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby kurupetos » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:
1. California has started collection signitures for CalExit from the usa


United States does have a mechanism for any state wanting to exit the union, but in order for that to happen, ALL the stars in the Universe needs to be aligned, and then maybe maybe, it might happen. California being the richest state in the union, will not be given the opportunity to exit the Union by other states no matter how many Californians petition for such an action to happen.

For the benefit of humanity, USA and Turkey should dissolve... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests