The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Trump starting to lose it

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Trump starting to lose it

Postby Paphitis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:41 pm

Well, things just don't look right at all.

Too much uncertainty. Europeans are freaking out. Australians are worried. Japs are worried.

Everyone is worried and the American Nedia are after him except for Fox News, Trump's only blatant ally.

Leaks to Russian Officials as well.

Even the CIA might be after Trump. They had Flynn's phone tapped and the Intelligence Community claimed their first scalp. That speech he game at CIA HQ didn't work very well. Well I guess bringing into question the integrity of the CIA wasn't a bright thing to do.

The only ones switched on appear to be Tillison and Mad Dog.

I think they want him out and I believe it's only a matter of time before get him.

His interviews with the press are very erratic and he appears unhinged. Buckling under pressure big time.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 pm

Paphitis:
His (Trumps) interviews with the press are very erratic and he appears unhinged. Buckling under pressure big time.

In a way I can agree with you but I see it from a different angle. I don’t think he is unhinged .... just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have said from his very early days that he appears way out of his depth and every time I see him speaking just enhances that view.

I have met Mr.Big’s who have the same arrogant attitude and fundamentally rely on others to do all the work but like to be seen as the brains of the outfit ..... they had a very similar attitude as Trump, considering themselves in some way on top of the game ..... but they were actually way behind it. He is buckling because no matter what he says or does he is being undermined from within his own circle of associates, as well as the opposition and those his ideas threaten, and he does .not know how to deal with it

He is an appalling speaker! He is as you say, erratic and frequently repeats his own words. The comments he makes when members of the media are asking him questions are those of someone with a low IQ.

I also agree, he will not last very long.
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Londonrake » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis:
His (Trumps) interviews with the press are very erratic and he appears unhinged. Buckling under pressure big time.

In a way I can agree with you but I see it from a different angle. I don’t think he is unhinged .... just not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I have said from his very early days that he appears way out of his depth and every time I see him speaking just enhances that view.

I have met Mr.Big’s who have the same arrogant attitude and fundamentally rely on others to do all the work but like to be seen as the brains of the outfit ..... they had a very similar attitude as Trump, considering themselves in some way on top of the game ..... but they were actually way behind it. He is buckling because no matter what he says or does he is being undermined from within his own circle of associates, as well as the opposition and those his ideas threaten, and he does .not know how to deal with it

He is an appalling speaker! He is as you say, erratic and frequently repeats his own words. The comments he makes when members of the media are asking him questions are those of someone with a low IQ.

I also agree, he will not last very long.


I admit that I was surprised when you went for Trump. I thought you were painting yourself into an inevitable corner, given his character. Even the Russians seem to have fallen out of love with him. Trump cover was relentless until recently (he was mentioned more that Putin last month) but the word has obviously now gone out to tone it down. Flynn's resignation didn't even get a mention in the main Russian domestic news, despite the fact that it was Russo-centric.

Pravda today "you need to be drunk to understand the true position of the US president”.
I only hope that Trump doesn't feel the urge to do something stupid in order to prove that he is no "Russkie lover". :shock:

You sometimes raved on about Obama, who by comparison was a predictable pussycat. TBH, I thought he was the most inept POTUS since Carter. However, there was never a time when he scared the beejesus out of me - like Trump.
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:07 am

LR:
I admit that I was surprised when you went for Trump. I thought you were painting yourself into an inevitable corner, given his character.

I thought of him as the lesser of two evils. I hoped he would drain the swamp ...... but I think the swamp will end up drowning him!
Even the Russians seem to have fallen out of love with him. Trump cover was relentless until recently (he was mentioned more that Putin last month) but the word has obviously now gone out to tone it down. Flynn's resignation didn't even get a mention in the main Russian domestic news, despite the fact that it was Russo-centric.

Not true. If you watch RT (you know .... that Putin mouthpiece :roll: )there have been several programmes as well as news items about Trump. Cross Talk has had several quite lively discussions. There is one guy he has on, a journalist from The Hill (can't remember his name )who is twice as anti Putin/Russia/Assad/Trump as you and Paphiis combined, who sits there with a supercilious smile shouting down and interruption any other guest. Can be very entertaining!
Pravda today "you need to be drunk to understand the true position of the US president”.
I only hope that Trump doesn't feel the urge to do something stupid in order to prove that he is no "Russkie lover".

He has said he wants to return to a good relationship with Putin. Again, as Trump said, that can only be a good thing and he admitted that progressing with that view could be damaging to his career. Could be damaging to his health as well .... if McCain has his way?
You sometimes raved on about Obama, who by comparison was a predictable pussycat. TBH, I thought he was the most inept POTUS since Carter. However, there was never a time when he scared the beejesus out of me - like Trump.

I raved about Obama? He is a Lawyer for Christ’s sake ..... he is a smooth human talking machine, he just pushed what he was told to push. I do give him credit though for backing off a full scale blitz on Syria on what later turned out to be very iffy evidence. Maybe he could give Trump a few lessons on ‘Public Speaking’?

I am afraid Hillary would have ‘scared the beejesus out of me’ in fact I even bought a new spade just in case I had to build a quick nuclear bunker, had she won! She might ‘win’ yet .... they are certainly trying hard. :roll: :wink:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 am

For an inept president an awful lot of good happened under the Obama presidency, not the least of which was the ACA, as well as significant reductions in unemployment, while bringing in laws to seek to protect against the excess of the financial system that contributed to the great depression.

As for the choice of Hillary or Donald,.... If I thought there was a god, I would have asked him to help America, because if the Americans are reduced to a choice like that they need help.....but they got themselves into the mess, so they should get themselves out of it....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8160
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Lordo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:25 pm

what do you mean he is starting to lose it, the bastards never had it in the first place. he is an idiot.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Lordo wrote:what do you mean he is starting to lose it, the bastards never had it in the first place. he is an idiot.

Takes one to ...know one :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Lordo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

interesting that one of his aids when challenged about what tramp said about nato was told not to take the presdients word literally and out of context. he called nato obsolete. now tell me how this can be taken out of context. the mans a idiot anybody who does not see it is even bigger idiot especially those millions of idiots who voted for him and all the rest of the idiots who admire him.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby Lordo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:09 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:what do you mean he is starting to lose it, the bastards never had it in the first place. he is an idiot.

Takes one to ...know one :lol: :lol:

now that rule applies most times except in the case of an idiot. an idiot does not recognise their own idiocy, so how can they see anybody elses.
only another idiot can make such a statement.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Trump starting to lose it

Postby miltiades » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:what do you mean he is starting to lose it, the bastards never had it in the first place. he is an idiot.

Takes one to ...know one :lol: :lol:

an idiot does not recognise their own idiocy,
.

Fits you like a glove :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests