The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Poll ended at Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am
Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

1. Robin The Bankers friend !!
0
No votes
 
2.Lordo The Brains
2
22%
 
Jerry, miltiades
3.GR The highly educated one !!
4
44%
 
GreekIslandGirl, Sotos, tsukoui, yialousa1971
4. YOU KNOW WHO !!
2
22%
 
CrookedRiverGuy, Robin Hood
5. KING MILTIADES !
1
11%
 
RichardB
 
Total votes : 9

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:38 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I would say your posts have the slapstick value, because they are out there.

my posts are actually quite mundane and normal.

the real reason why my posts grab is because you don't like my completely reasonable POV.

PS: Obviously, your vote is for me by your admission, hence you don't have to be named to know that once again that your post and this thread is personally targeting myself and my POV.

You operate in packs.

I think I will cast my .....Royal vote soon :lol: :lol:


You better hurry to get it in, in time.

Mate at my age I would be lucky to get it in at all !!! :lol: :lol:


Sorry to hear that.

You have a one track mind.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:21 am

Honestly, I don't see anything offensive in this!

Effectively the poll is asking simply whose posts do you find most interesting and likely to have something that appeals to you. Surely, if all the votes go to 'you know who' it will support his hypothesis that he has many friends and background supporters on the forum that consider his views interesting and of significance? 8)
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:38 am

too bloody right mate dont forget to take your little blue pill will you.

reh batcholaomenoyero you got nothing better to do. you are full of crap, the people who take part in your polls are full of crap.

cyprus negotiatons are falling appart and you come up with this shit. get a life you stupid old fool

avaraci papazlar
canlilari gomer.
Last edited by Lordo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 am

Robin Hood wrote:Honestly, I don't see anything offensive in this!

Effectively the poll is asking simply whose posts do you find most interesting and likely to have something that appeals to you. Surely, if all the votes go to 'you know who' it will support his hypothesis that he has many friends and background supporters on the forum that consider his views interesting and of significance? 8)

are you really as simple as you sound or just taking the mick?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 am

Lordo wrote:too bloody right mate dont forget to take your little blue pill will you.

reh batcholaomenoyero you got nothing better to do.

avaraci papazlar
canlilari gomer.

You, the forums ....Brains, ought to be thrilled that you have been put on the list,
canlilari gomer to you too. I may just cast my Royal vote to you :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:57 am

Lordo wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Honestly, I don't see anything offensive in this!

Effectively the poll is asking simply whose posts do you find most interesting and likely to have something that appeals to you. Surely, if all the votes go to 'you know who' it will support his hypothesis that he has many friends and background supporters on the forum that consider his views interesting and of significance? 8)

are you really as simple as you sound or just taking the mick?


Don't worry! Admin should be along soon enough to put an end to all this attention seeking drama.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby umit07 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 am

Schnauzer, has the most "interesting" posts by far.

"avaraci popaz canlilari gomer" rough translation: The idle preist, buries the living. :D
User avatar
umit07
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 pm

umit07 wrote:Schnauzer, has the most "interesting" posts by far.

"avaraci popaz canlilari gomer" rough translation: The idle preist, buries the living. :D

gavole papaz reh gumbare not popaz.

popaz means az pop.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Lordo wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Honestly, I don't see anything offensive in this!

Effectively the poll is asking simply whose posts do you find most interesting and likely to have something that appeals to you. Surely, if all the votes go to 'you know who' it will support his hypothesis that he has many friends and background supporters on the forum that consider his views interesting and of significance? 8)

are you really as simple as you sound or just taking the mick?


No .... just being honest! This poll is not likely to kick-off WWIII .... is it, or have I just got it all wrong ? :oops: :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 pm

you are not a cypriot so you have no understanding of cypriot mentalidi especially the greek cyp ri ot mentalidi. i take back what i said.

milti is a real what we call xerogudala balyobatchaouroyero avaraci papaz. he has a few pans he can't sell so he is trying to pass the time.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests