The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Poll ended at Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am
Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

1. Robin The Bankers friend !!
0
No votes
 
2.Lordo The Brains
2
22%
 
Jerry, miltiades
3.GR The highly educated one !!
4
44%
 
GreekIslandGirl, Sotos, tsukoui, yialousa1971
4. YOU KNOW WHO !!
2
22%
 
CrookedRiverGuy, Robin Hood
5. KING MILTIADES !
1
11%
 
RichardB
 
Total votes : 9

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Once again I can't vote because I never read posts based on who posted it.
What I actually do is skip threads that don't interest me, or threads that I didn't catch from the beginning and it would be too tiring reading tons of posts to just get into the picture.
But then again, I only participate in this forum when I have nothing better to do. :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Btw I will also post a poll with entirely different content. As usual I don't expect much response, but at least it will help get the most out of our labor in reading this forum
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Lordo wrote:you are not a cypriot so you have no understanding of cypriot mentalidi especially the greek cyp ri ot mentalidi. i take back what i said.

milti is a real what we call xerogudala balyobatchaouroyero avaraci papaz. he has a few pans he can't sell so he is trying to pass the time.

I think you have just earned my vote :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Btw I will also post a poll with entirely different content. As usual I don't expect much response, but at least it will help get the most out of our labor in reading this forum

on this platform polls are for stupid peebol for by even more stupid peebol. are you a stupid peebol?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Btw I will also post a poll with entirely different content. As usual I don't expect much response, but at least it will help get the most out of our labor in reading this forum

on this platform polls are for stupid peebol for by even more stupid peebol. are you a stupid peebol?


We are all stupid peebol, what do you think YOU are? :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Lordo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Btw I will also post a poll with entirely different content. As usual I don't expect much response, but at least it will help get the most out of our labor in reading this forum

on this platform polls are for stupid peebol for by even more stupid peebol. are you a stupid peebol?


We are all stupid peebol, what do you think YOU are? :lol: :lol:

if you vote you are. look at all the lemons that are voting.

prize lemesho lemons.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Get Real! » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Where's your "none of the above" ?

Zanny is a memorable poster but long gone. :cry:

Some of Kurupet's posts are funny, I also enjoy his football input... Boomers can be very funny... Kikapu and MrFromNG are good reading... Oracle can be funny and sometimes sweet... Alex & Simon were good posters but gone... T_C (Levent) is a great kid, hope he's well, Iceman and Halil > very good people, Piratis... good head on his shoulders but stubborn like the Cyprus donkey, Sotos can have a good clear head but can also be spiteful, Erol also has a good brain but easily frustrated and throws furniture, God there's so many... :?

I realize there are lots of forumers I actually like... :?

The ones I never really understand no matter how much they post... Pyro, Repulse, Jerry, Tim, Cap, Yialoser

The drama queens... Milti, Paphitis, MrH

That's it.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40496
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Get Real! wrote:Where's your "none of the above" ?

Zanny is a memorable poster but long gone. :cry:

Some of Kurupet's posts are funny, I also enjoy his football input... Boomers can be very funny... Kikapu and MrFromNG are good reading... Oracle can be funny and sometimes sweet... Alex & Simon were good posters but gone... T_C (Levent) is a great kid, hope he's well, Iceman and Halil > very good people, Piratis... good head on his shoulders but stubborn like the Cyprus donkey, Sotos can have a good clear head but can also be spiteful, Erol also has a good brain but easily frustrated and throws furniture, God there's so many... :?

I realize there are lots of forumers I actually like... :?

The ones I never really understand no matter how much they post... Pyro, Repulse, Jerry, Tim, Cap, Yialoser

The drama queens... Milti, Paphitis, MrH

That's it.

Too many to list boy. However as you can see Brains is leading the field :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Get Real! » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Oh yeah, and who is the Turkish dickhead who added my email to a mailing list and I keep getting all this Turkish spam like…

5 Günde İngilizce %100 Para İade Garantisi ve 10.000 memnun kurumsal katılımcı ile 16 yıldır İngilizce konuşturuyor. Program bedeli ayda 233.- TL taksitle ya da peşin ödemelerde indirimli olarak ödenebilir.

Bakanlar, milletvekilleri, üst düzey bürokratlar, Türkiye'nin en büyük firmalarının yöneticileri, iş, politika, sanat ve cemiyet dünyasından tanınmış kişiler, şahsi yorumları ile size önemli bilgiler veriyor.
Yüzlerce referansımız kontrolünüze açık.


What is all this bullshit? :? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40496
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Get Real! wrote:Oh yeah, and who is the Turkish dickhead who added my email to a mailing list and I keep getting all this Turkish spam like…

5 Günde İngilizce %100 Para İade Garantisi ve 10.000 memnun kurumsal katılımcı ile 16 yıldır İngilizce konuşturuyor. Program bedeli ayda 233.- TL taksitle ya da peşin ödemelerde indirimli olarak ödenebilir.

Bakanlar, milletvekilleri, üst düzey bürokratlar, Türkiye'nin en büyük firmalarının yöneticileri, iş, politika, sanat ve cemiyet dünyasından tanınmış kişiler, şahsi yorumları ile size önemli bilgiler veriyor.
Yüzlerce referansımız kontrolünüze açık.


What is all this bullshit? :? :lol:



Ahhh, you will need to spend another 10 years to understand what's going on with this forum, and who is who.
What a disappointment you are, I thought you knew the basic FACTS, as for example who from the persons you listed IS the admin.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests