The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Poll ended at Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 am
Note: Your vote in this poll is NOT confidential. Your username will be displayed under the option(s) you select

1. Robin The Bankers friend !!
0
No votes
 
2.Lordo The Brains
2
22%
 
Jerry, miltiades
3.GR The highly educated one !!
4
44%
 
GreekIslandGirl, Sotos, tsukoui, yialousa1971
4. YOU KNOW WHO !!
2
22%
 
CrookedRiverGuy, Robin Hood
5. KING MILTIADES !
1
11%
 
RichardB
 
Total votes : 9

Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:57 am

You have to laugh at your self sometimes, laughter, they say, is the best medicine.
The forum needs a little rest now and and again from the tedious political discussions, frivolity is good for most of us , its relaxing and calms you down.

This brand new poll is not anonymous, this to stop GR phantom voters casting their vote :lol:

I have also taken note of the severe warning by you know who and have omitted his name substituting it with " YOU KNOW WHO "
Have fun folks :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am

Reported.

personal attack once again.

I warned you!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:44 am

Paphitis wrote:Reported.

personal attack once again.

I warned you!

Come on mate, your name isnt there :lol:
Even if by some weird reason you ...are there, there is nothing derogatory or offensive.
Calm down mate! :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Reported.

personal attack once again.

I warned you!

Come on mate, your name isnt there :lol:
Even if by some weird reason you ...are there, there is nothing derogatory or offensive.
Calm down mate! :lol:


yes it is!

matter has been turned over to the capable Admin for deliberation. And whether its offensive or not is a completely subjective matter for each individual member and considering that I am regularly the target of such polls, and personal attacks, I have become pretty sensitive about it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

Just hold on a mo mate. The polls asks fellow forumers which member's post grab their attention. Whats insulting about this. Now Im tempted to ....have a laugh :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 am

There you are ..... your posts ALWAYS grab my attention and I am not going to deny it. As I said to you before ..... they always have entertainment value even if I disagree with almost everything you say, I always learn something. :D
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 am

I would say your posts have the slapstick value, because they are out there.

my posts are actually quite mundane and normal.

the real reason why my posts grab is because you don't like my completely reasonable POV.

PS: Obviously, your vote is for me by your admission, hence you don't have to be named to know that once again that your post and this thread is personally targeting myself and my POV.

You operate in packs.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:12 am

Paphitis wrote:I would say your posts have the slapstick value, because they are out there.

my posts are actually quite mundane and normal.

the real reason why my posts grab is because you don't like my completely reasonable POV.

PS: Obviously, your vote is for me by your admission, hence you don't have to be named to know that once again that your post and this thread is personally targeting myself and my POV.

You operate in packs.

I think I will cast my .....Royal vote soon :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:21 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I would say your posts have the slapstick value, because they are out there.

my posts are actually quite mundane and normal.

the real reason why my posts grab is because you don't like my completely reasonable POV.

PS: Obviously, your vote is for me by your admission, hence you don't have to be named to know that once again that your post and this thread is personally targeting myself and my POV.

You operate in packs.

I think I will cast my .....Royal vote soon :lol: :lol:


You better hurry to get it in, in time.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Which members posts ...grab your attention !

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:25 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I would say your posts have the slapstick value, because they are out there.

my posts are actually quite mundane and normal.

the real reason why my posts grab is because you don't like my completely reasonable POV.

PS: Obviously, your vote is for me by your admission, hence you don't have to be named to know that once again that your post and this thread is personally targeting myself and my POV.

You operate in packs.

I think I will cast my .....Royal vote soon :lol: :lol:


You better hurry to get it in, in time.

Mate at my age I would be lucky to get it in at all !!! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16332
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest