The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby miltiades » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:04 am

Tsouk, I have noted your number, by the way after 56 years in the UK I too am a ....Charlie :lol:

Call you later.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16138
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 pm

miltiades wrote:Tsouk, I have noted your number, by the way after 56 years in the UK I too am a ....Charlie :lol:

Call you later.


Deep inside we locals know our Charlies are exceptional in all sorts of things including their keeping of the old Cypriot "open heart" mentality,
It's this innocence that makes the locals call them "Charlies". Because we locals have lost it long long time ago.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby Londonrake » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:09 pm

miltiades wrote:Tsouk, I have noted your number, by the way after 56 years in the UK I too am a ....Charlie :lol:

Call you later.


Ohh, come on. Sir or Madam? :D
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby miltiades » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Had a long and cordial call with Tsouk. What an absolute gentleman, will definitely meet up real soon. He sounds a well educated young man and dare I say I now consider him as a mate.

Any nasty remarks against him by anyone will be severely reprimanded by my self.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16138
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby Get Real! » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:17 pm

miltiades wrote:Had a long and cordial call with Tsouk. What an absolute gentleman, will definitely meet up real soon. He sounds a well educated young man and dare I say I now consider him as a mate.

Any nasty remarks against him by anyone will be severely reprimanded by my self.

So now that you have connected with the 3rd dimension buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life for you are about to enter uncharted territory… and once your appointment is over you have peace of mind knowing that unkie GR administers state-funded lobotomies upon request so you’re covered! :wink:

In your face ObamaCare!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 39884
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby miltiades » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:Had a long and cordial call with Tsouk. What an absolute gentleman, will definitely meet up real soon. He sounds a well educated young man and dare I say I now consider him as a mate.

Any nasty remarks against him by anyone will be severely reprimanded by my self.

So now that you have connected with the 3rd dimension buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life for you are about to enter uncharted territory… and once your appointment is over you have peace of mind knowing that unkie GR administers state-funded lobotomies upon request so you’re covered! :wink:

In your face ObamaCare!

You call your self a ....Christian !!
Shame on you Psycho, the guy is decent and maybe having an issue or two.
Stay off him cause you will have me to deal with :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16138
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby Londonrake » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:You call your self a ....Christian !!
Shame on you Psycho, the guy is decent and maybe having an issue or two.
Stay off him cause you will have me to deal with :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I'm surely not the only one who - wants to know?

Can you get some pictures? :lol: :lol:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby tsukoui » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

The arrogance of those who wrap themselves in intrigue claiming to be of the mystery schools is astonishing, Pythagoreans do not demand initiation, only that practitioners respect the mystery, not so the bogus fraternities of the rich and powerful who revel in putting their prospective members through compromising situations hoping to obtain the power of blackmail to keep them quiet forevermore. :cry:
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:Had a long and cordial call with Tsouk. What an absolute gentleman, will definitely meet up real soon. He sounds a well educated young man and dare I say I now consider him as a mate.

Any nasty remarks against him by anyone will be severely reprimanded by my self.

So now that you have connected with the 3rd dimension buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life for you are about to enter uncharted territory… and once your appointment is over you have peace of mind knowing that unkie GR administers state-funded lobotomies upon request so you’re covered! :wink:

In your face ObamaCare!


You sound like a broken Psycho record. Don't you have anything more interesting to say?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: THE DEATH OF THE POUND IS IMMINENT

Postby tsukoui » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Panta Rhei Pyro, I doubt you have mastered that, the descent into hell and out again, taking as many survivors with you as possible is something I have already experienced in the 3D world :shock:
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest