The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Russians are coming .......

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

GIG:

If you are interested, this is the video I watched. It's a bit mind boggling but shows by their reactions how both government and the banks want to control this.

http://watch32.is/movie/vlYgDkZx-banking-on-bitcoin/thevideo.html
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
The US were at least complicit if not the actual instigator of a coup.(Proven fact): the US had planned fo this over 10 years and to the tune of $5bn (Proven fact): a US supported coup deposed the elected President and Government (Proven fact); the imposed fascist government was recognised by the US immediately and by its allies, even though it was illegal (Proven fact): the illegal Fascist dominated government immediately set out on a policy of genocide against the ethnic Russian peoples in the East (Proven fact): the illegal government swore to cancel the Russian's Crimean (Sevastopol) tenancy agreement with the elected government (Proven fact): the illegal Ukraine government threatened to destroy Crimea’s autonomy (Proven fact): the Russians had a legal right for 25,000 troops in Crimea, they did not invade (Proven fact).



The propaganda machine in the West is so well tuned that made everybody beleive that the 9/11 fall of the twin towers was the work of Bin Laden and not their own controlled demolition, for reasons that only God Knows. There have been so many "proven facts" that the Western propaganda machine managed to make them look as "lies" that I am not sure anymore what the truth really is.
And I am not sure whether the Russians do the same either. Perhaps you guys could continue this discussion on whether the Russians do the same distortion of the truth.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Londonrake » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Err
Robin Hood wrote:LR: will Ignore your usual attempts at character assassination and personal criticism which is your inevitable unpleasant response. You are not worth the effort.

Original post: The Russians fund their defence budget in the same way the US and the UK do, as already explained.

They exchange IOU’s (Bonds) with the central bank who then fund it directly or indirectly through commercial banks. The relative value of the rouble is irrelevant as the money is spent internally. If The State wants more .... then they borrow more. I can’t put it any simpler than that. So your claim to know that they cut the budget because ‘They can’t afford to fund their defence’ is only your opinion and as such is bull sh*t. If you can’t understand that then you ain’t as clever as you think you are.

Ukraine: Once again .......... two threads have explained this in detail and you still ignore the basic facts.

The US were at least complicit if not the actual instigator of a coup.(Proven fact): the US had planned fo this over 10 years and to the tune of $5bn (Proven fact): a US supported coup deposed the elected President and Government (Proven fact); the imposed fascist government was recognised by the US immediately and by its allies, even though it was illegal (Proven fact): the illegal Fascist dominated government immediately set out on a policy of genocide against the ethnic Russian peoples in the East (Proven fact): the illegal government swore to cancel the Russian's Crimean (Sevastopol) tenancy agreement with the elected government (Proven fact): the illegal Ukraine government threatened to destroy Crimea’s autonomy (Proven fact): the Russians had a legal right for 25,000 troops in Crimea, they did not invade (Proven fact).

The people of Crimea, as an autonomous State with their own government, voted to separate from the Ukraine, now run by an illegal fascist government. (Proven fact): they then had a referendum overseen by EU observers in which they voted overwhelmingly to exercise their right to self determination and asked the Russians to annex the peninsular and return it to Mother Russia. (Proven fact). That got up the US’s nose! Once again Russia’s actions thwarted their intensions.

Just a few points to demonstrate that you cannot discuss Russia’s so called breach of International Law in Ukraine (a Law you have failed to even identify) without taking into account the numerous breaches of the same International Laws by the US. Without the US’s criminality, the events that have destroyed Ukraine and killed thousands, would never have come about! (That’s called common sense arrived at by taking into account all the available facts.)

As for Russian military technology ...... I am no expert ...... but they did something to that destroyer and carrier that is clearly evident, the US even released the videos of the destroyer incident ..... but have never explained how! Thus, an assumption on my part ...... the Russians could well have something the US is fearful of? :roll:

Well, I would think 31 years service and over 3500 hours flying on combat aircraft give me some authority on them.


I spent more hours than that travelling on Southern Region trains ..... but it does not make me an expert on railways! :roll:

In my very limited world of 40 years of designing, installing and commissioning control systems for various chemical plants, refineries and oil/gas projects all over Europe and the ME ......... in my book you were the equivalent of a Process Operator.

Brainwashed? Another word like hypocrite that you use. No real basis in fact and - well - pretty hypocritical if you ask me.


You admitted it yourself many moons ago when you declared the military could not function if everyone had their own principals and opinions to take into account and I agreed with you! How do you get them all to do what the ‘management’ need them to do ....... BRAINWASHING! That is how all fanatics are convinced to do what they do, no matter how unpleasant that may be. Fanatics don't question or reason, they do as they are told! As for ‘hypocrisy’ ? You are a classic example of hypocrisy in action!

Here are a few more arrows for you ...... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:


But you have endlessly criticised Paphitis - and me - hypocrisy?

The Russian defence budget has been reduced radically due to economic expediency. As opposed to a peace gesture. "As already explained"

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re bonds and the Russian defence budget. Not interested. They are cutting it because they can't afford not to. Simple. It's nothing to do with how clever I think I am.

"Once again". I have not expressed any opinion about events in the Ukraine in this thread. It's not a factor here.

Regarding the Russian demonstrations of their technology, which would make the West impotent. Like yourself, I am no expert; however, my previous observations I think apply.

As far as your comment on how many hours you have spent travelling on Southern rail as a comparison to my career. I leave it up to Members whether they think it valid.

Then you talk about my being a "Process Operator" although of course, I have more hours on the London Underground. Which clearly makes me more of an expert than a mere instrument flunky on oil installations.

I don't think it's a game-changing revelation to say that in absolutely any military organisation on the planet you don't have people who "do their own thing". Whether that means they are robotic slaves is a matter of perception.

Your contempt for the UK military is founded on one of your grudges. You washed out in the RAF. Although, you have always expressed the greatest admiration for any country's military which opposes the UK. Members can make up their own minds who exactly they think is a "fanatic".

Let me tell you what you are. Mr man who calls himself "Robin Hood" on this Forum.

A parody.

You know absolutely everything about colour. You've spent many years studying/learning about it. You know everything about hue, saturation, chroma and all the other aspects.

You are so informed that absolutely nobody could argue about colour with you. Your overwhelming knowledge would destroy them.

Actually though................................... you are a blind.


Do bear in mind A - you do not have the luxury of anonymity. :wink:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 pm

LondonRake:

But you have endlessly criticised Paphitis - and me - hypocrisy?

Mostly with full justification and I have taken it in abundance from both of you.

The Russian defence budget has been reduced radically due to economic expediency. As opposed to a peace gesture. "As already explained"

In your opinion ..... but as you say you don't even know HOW they or any administration fund it? It was you that decided the OP considered it a 'peace gesture', I saw it for what it was ............ satire based on a fact!

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re bonds and the Russian defence budget. Not interested. They are cutting it because they can't afford not to. Simple. It's nothing to do with how clever I think I am.

Just shows how little you know about how governments fund their activities. I have demonstrated that your opinion on the subject is severely restricted due to lack of basic knowledge.

"Once again". I have not expressed any opinion about events in the Ukraine in this thread. It's not a factor here.

You have made your views on Russia's 'criminality' in Ukraine, very clear. But you have also clearly demonstrated you are also selective in your choice of facts and limited in your ability to put events into context.

Regarding the Russian demonstrations of their technology, which would make the West impotent. Like yourself, I am no expert; however, my previous observations I think apply.

So do mine! Unless you can show me to have stated something incorrectly, my observation and opinion is as valid as yours ?

As far as your comment on how many hours you have spent travelling on Southern rail as a comparison to my career. I leave it up to Members whether they think it valid.

I don't think 'members' would be interested in validating your expertise in rail travel.

Then you talk about my being a "Process Operator" although of course, I have more hours on the London Underground. Which clearly makes me more of an expert than a mere instrument flunky on oil installations.

Insults and belittling ..... Oh how polite ..... .but then par for the course with you. You were a 'mere' operator .... no more than that! How many people were you responsible for? How big a budget were you responsible for? You claim you were a Flight Lt. if I remember correctly ....... what rank would you have been if you had overall responsibility as CO, for the performance of a dozen or so sub-contractors and a total work force of 300-400 people ?

I don't think it's a game-changing revelation to say that in absolutely any military organisation on the planet you don't have people who "do their own thing". Whether that means they are robotic slaves is a matter of perception.

Exactly ...... they are BRAINWASHED ..... just like you. There simply is no other explanation. The SAS being the exception to the rule!

Your contempt for the UK military is founded on one of your grudges. You washed out in the RAF. Although, you have always expressed the greatest admiration for any country's military which opposes the UK. Members can make up their own minds who exactly they think is a "fanatic".

You spew crap! I see British and other western forces as mainly civilised, professionals and a disciplined military ...... but I disagree strongly with the illegal actions they perform in support of US hegemony because they have no option but to do what they have been instructed to do by their government. They are only following orders ..... now where did I hear that excuse before?

Let me tell you what you are. Mr man who calls himself "Robin Hood" on this Forum.

A parody.

You know absolutely everything about colour. You've spent many years studying/learning about it. You know everything about hue, saturation, chroma and all the other aspects.

You are so informed that absolutely nobody could argue about colour with you. Your overwhelming knowledge would destroy them.

Actually though................................... you are a blind.

Take it easy ......... you're out of condition anyway and overweight, you could just blow a blood vessel.


Do bear in mind A - you do not have the luxury of anonymity. :wink:

Do I take that as another one of your veiled threats? Tic-toc ? :roll: Just remember ..... neither do you! :wink:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 pm

the score till now is 15 - 15.
The winner will be decided depending on the number of hits under the belt. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:the score till now is 15 - 15.
The winner will be decided depending on the number of hits under the belt. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:


It's certainly not ..... love:15 :D :D :D

Personally I will stick to Marquise of Queensbury rules and slug it out. So he could 'win' because he frequently hits below the belt and back stabbing is his normal MO! So he stands a good chance of getting disqualified before he gets his death blow in. :roll: :wink: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2534
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
It's certainly not ..... love:15 :D :D :D

Personally I will stick to Marquise of Queensbury rules and slug it out. So he could 'win' because he frequently hits below the belt and back stabbing is his normal MO! So he stands a good chance of getting disqualified before he gets his death blow in. :roll: :wink: :lol:


But I didn't say the winner would be the one who hit mostly below the belt :wink:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby supporttheunderdog » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:The truth about the hypocrite British bankers/politicians and why they tried to scare Russians off investing in Cyprus ...

(And, for RH who can make more sense of it than me! )

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... sian-money

Cannot see any mention of Cyprus.

Can I otherwise ask if you would be happy to have the Island get even more proceedes of crime going through it!

This might in fact includer the movement of Putin's alleged ill gotten gains, billion according to some, and not reported in the Panama papers as the hacked lawyer there was likely not used.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: The Russians are coming .......

Postby supporttheunderdog » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:51 am

supporttheunderdog wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:The truth about the hypocrite British bankers/politicians and why they tried to scare Russians off investing in Cyprus ...

(And, for RH who can make more sense of it than me! )

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... sian-money

Cannot see any mention of Cyprus.

Can I otherwise ask if you would be happy to have the Island get even more proceedes of crime going through it!

This might in fact includer the movement of Putin's alleged ill gotten gains, billion according to some, and not reported in the Panama papers as the hacked lawyer there was likely not used.


IT now appears that Russians might have used the Laundromat to "invest" many millions in or rather through Cyprus: $871.3 Million to be precise.

Your assertion about anyone trying to scare off Russians from investing seems to me reflect your paranoid racism.

http://cyprusbusinessmail.com/?p=42563#prettyPhoto
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8178
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests