The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do you watch TV?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Get Real! » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:You do?? It looks all women are the same :lol: :lol:

Right... so you invite readers to tell you what they watch so you can scorn them! :?

How clever... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40336
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 am

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:What I myopic little creature you are.
The topic is more informative than anything you thought. And you are wrong I am not trying to beat Kefene's "A game" topic in responses.
You may try that yourself if you think it's important.

Stop using "myopic" all the time because in English it doesn't have the same flexibility as it has in Greek. Use "short-sighted" instead.

Oh, and stop being so bloody boring! :lol: (I definitely can't help you with that)


If you think I am boring then don't read me.
If you think everybody is boring then leave the forum.
If you have any other problem go and see a doctor. (i definitely can help you with that) :P

Just stop posting so that nobody has to wade through your crap. Thanks.


...you say that to everyone GR; look back, you say it to strangers.

Such a paradox, someone who is able and at times most helpful, straight forward, to the point, so mean spirited otherwise...
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:52 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I absolutely adore this program - it's hilarious. :D

For example, an episode ...



You do??
It looks all women are the same :lol: :lol:


...this is good stuff, i have never seen it before. cheers.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I absolutely adore this program - it's hilarious. :D

For example, an episode ...



You do??
It looks all women are the same :lol: :lol:


...this is good stuff, i have never seen it before. cheers.


Then, you are in for a big treat! :)

The characters are so well drawn - each an individual and all share a part in how we think and behave as people. The three separate couples never meet but we see snippets of their lives and most of all, arguments! It's sooooo Greek! :P

Go back to the earlier episodes and enjoy .... :D
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8937
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:39 am

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:What I myopic little creature you are.
The topic is more informative than anything you thought. And you are wrong I am not trying to beat Kefene's "A game" topic in responses.
You may try that yourself if you think it's important.

Stop using "myopic" all the time because in English it doesn't have the same flexibility as it has in Greek. Use "short-sighted" instead.

Oh, and stop being so bloody boring! :lol: (I definitely can't help you with that)


If you think I am boring then don't read me.
If you think everybody is boring then leave the forum.
If you have any other problem go and see a doctor. (i definitely can help you with that) :P

Just stop posting so that nobody has to wade through your crap. Thanks.


Just get lost and everybody will be better of.
Psychotic sub creature
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9074
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Get Real! » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Just get lost and everybody will be better of.
Psychotic sub creature

Mathe grammada ambalade bou kamnis tzie don exibnon themas! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40336
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:16 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:I absolutely adore this program - it's hilarious. :D

For example, an episode ...



You do??
It looks all women are the same :lol: :lol:


...this is good stuff, i have never seen it before. cheers.


Then, you are in for a big treat! :)

The characters are so well drawn - each an individual and all share a part in how we think and behave as people. The three separate couples never meet but we see snippets of their lives and most of all, arguments! It's sooooo Greek! :P

Go back to the earlier episodes and enjoy .... :D


You just made me watch it GIG. I have to admit this is much better than the usual ones produced in Cyprus e.g the "Brushko"

I think I have personally lost all my patience in watching anything either on on TV or at the cinema or on Video.
In the past I used to watch all the new movies on Video/DVD, including everything that was nominated for Oscar, and everything from the Cannes festival.
I ended up realizing that 95% of the English language ones nominated for an Oscar were crap.Quite the opposite is the case for those in "foreign" languages. Iran has produced superb movies lately. Surprisingly Israel and Turkey too. The Scandinavians and France often release top quality movies as well, Greece has fallen well behind though, probably 1 every 2-3 years.

Still I can't watch more than usually 30 minutes at a time, it usually takes me about 2-3 sessions to finish watching one.
I can't even watch that "Rising Star" show that I like so much in one session. I just video record it and watch it in 2 :wink: :lol:

I am not sure why is that with me, it's probably have to do with the internet. Surprisingly I do stay tuned watching online streaming of world class backgammon tournaments :!:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9074
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Just get lost and everybody will be better of.
Psychotic sub creature

Mathe grammada ambalade bou kamnis tzie don exibnon themas! :lol:


Ρε μα ετελειωσες το ΙνγκΙνγκλου τζι'εν να μου πεις μαθε γραμματα μαννουϊ;

I bet you don't even know how to spell correctly in Greek , which is YOUR OWN language idiot.
English is just used here for communication purposes, not for idiots like you to point on spelling errors.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9074
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Get Real! » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Ρε μα ετελειωσες το ΙνγκΙνγκλου τζι'εν να μου πεις μαθε γραμματα μαννουϊ;

Are you trying to tell us you live in an igloo? :? :lol:

Pyrpolizer wrote:I bet you don't even know how to spell correctly in Greek , which is YOUR OWN language idiot.
English is just used here for communication purposes, not for idiots like you to point on spelling errors.

In which you are failing miserably. So much for your "communication"! :roll: :)

Re ahriste don ahriston, efkalles do gymnasion bille mou? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40336
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Do you watch TV?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Ρε μα ετελειωσες το ΙνγκΙνγκλου τζι'εν να μου πεις μαθε γραμματα μαννουϊ;

Are you trying to tell us you live in an igloo? :? :lol:

Pyrpolizer wrote:I bet you don't even know how to spell correctly in Greek , which is YOUR OWN language idiot.
English is just used here for communication purposes, not for idiots like you to point on spelling errors.

In which you are failing miserably. So much for your "communication"! :roll: :)

Re ahriste don ahriston, efkalles do gymnasion bille mou? :lol:


English school mannoui mou "English school". Poy kata ta alla nomizeis oti pianeis poulia ston aera.
You are so plain and unimaginative that you can't even get a simple word play in YOUR OWN language. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9074
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest