The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby MR-from-NG » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Cap wrote:History has taught us, ....


You need to go back to school ...... and finish it!

You've been to school and you obviously finished it. So what? You are one of the most ignorant, unpleasant persons i've come across. It doesn't matter if you are from a village, from royalty or timbuktu, you're either a decent, caring, generous, forgiving an all round nice person or you're not. And you lady GiG are definitely not any of those. Education.....my fucking foot.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:48 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Cap wrote:History has taught us, ....


You need to go back to school ...... and finish it!

You've been to school and you obviously finished it. So what? You are one of the most ignorant, unpleasant persons i've come across. It doesn't matter if you are from a village, from royalty or timbuktu, you're either a decent, caring, generous, forgiving an all round nice person or you're not. And you lady GiG are definitely not any of those. Education.....my fucking foot.


Don't forget to leave your laptop at home next time you fly to Turkey.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:01 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Actually we are offering the Israelis a free ticket to learn everything


Actually Israel knows everything that needs to be known ... on how to steal land and occupy foreign territory :evil:
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 am

...indeed, where is Greece in all of this? Indeed, this is a message as subtle as it is, Cyprus exists.

And Cyprus as the key to a set of Tripartite meetings, for regional security, and for the capacity they need, to manage a wealth from below the sea. Also something to think about.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:12 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Cap wrote:History has taught us, ....


You need to go back to school ...... and finish it!

You've been to school and you obviously finished it. So what? You are one of the most ignorant, unpleasant persons i've come across. It doesn't matter if you are from a village, from royalty or timbuktu, you're either a decent, caring, generous, forgiving an all round nice person or you're not. And you lady GiG are definitely not any of those. Education.....my fucking foot.


Don't forget to leave your laptop at home next time you fly to Turkey.

I will make a note of this, thank you for reminding me. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of something if I may. Remember, you are a mother, a daughter a precious member of a family. You are also an educated person and above all a human being. You will find acting accordingly will be a much more rewarding for you.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:08 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Cap wrote:History has taught us, ....


You need to go back to school ...... and finish it!

You've been to school and you obviously finished it. So what? You are one of the most ignorant, unpleasant persons i've come across. It doesn't matter if you are from a village, from royalty or timbuktu, you're either a decent, caring, generous, forgiving an all round nice person or you're not. And you lady GiG are definitely not any of those. Education.....my fucking foot.


Don't forget to leave your laptop at home next time you fly to Turkey.

I will make a note of this, thank you for reminding me. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of something if I may. Remember, you are a mother, a daughter a precious member of a family. You are also an educated person and above all a human being. You will find acting accordingly will be a much more rewarding for you.


I don't take your threats lightly. I will report this.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Threats? Really?, you interpret my post as threatening? What a fucking waste of good education.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby tsukoui » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Hosting foreign armies leads to a loss of independence but can bring benefits too. What benefits is Turkey offering? This is the real question. Britain offers the world. As far as I can see Turkey only offers things we already have. I would like to see something substantial put on the table other than threats and intimidation. Tessuker ederim.
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:27 pm

If the only thing I gained from a 'good education' is to stand up to bullies and bigots, then it has been worth it.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Cypriot, Israeli forces conduct exercise in Nicosia FIR

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:If the only thing I gained from a 'good education' is to stand up to bullies and bigots, then it has been worth it.


GIG I think you misunderstood him. All he said is he expected to to be more "female" meaning to show more compassion etc. You know he suffered as much as you did from what happened in Cyprus, and personally I have the highest respect for him.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest