The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:47 am

miltiades wrote:Robin, I vehemently disagree with your viewpoint. There is NO excuse or justification for anyone mounting his car on the pavement and mowing down innocent people. This was an act of a savage barbarian, the Pervert is on record justifying each and every heinous act perpetrated by these jihadist sick bastards. You are WRONG.

What drives these fucking lunatics to commit such hideous acts is NOT courage or bravery but sheer sickness .
There is NO justification.


In the instance this applies to, I could not agree more but that does not mean that all Muslims are like this. In fact I doubt that even 1% are cast from this mould. I agree this particular act took no courage as with the attack on Lee Rigby or any attack on soft civilian targets ....... that surely is just common sense? There can be no justification for this type of attack. They are carried out by seriously sick people and 'we' need to stop it happening, that is evident to a blind man. But to recognise what they are doing and question why ..... is not condoning their actions.

To take on western forces with just basic hand weapons with no air support, no artillery or tanks ..... is knowing you are going to die eventually ..... that takes a brave man. We condemn them for using car bombs ......... but we can use drones, rockets, Hellfire Missiles , artillery bombardments or drop bombs on them from B-52's that they don't even see coming...... which kills hundreds /thousands of innocents civilians ......... then condemn them for their savagery, whilst exempting our own governments from condemnation for the same savagery............ because our cause is justified? Is that not double standards? :?:

So .....how do we stop it? :x
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby miltiades » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

I interact daily with Muslims and I know that only a tiny minority sympathise with those carrying out terrorists acts against innocent civilians. In fact I have yet to meet a Muslim who shares the ideology that drives this savages to commit such hideous acts.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Get Real! » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:22 pm

miltiades wrote:I interact daily with Muslims and I know that only a tiny minority sympathise with those carrying out terrorists acts against innocent civilians. In fact I have yet to meet a Muslim who shares the ideology that drives this savages to commit such hideous acts.

So what drives Western savages to commit hideous acts worldwide, like this one here…

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/d ... 40446.html

Not terribly concerned? No condemnation of this act? :?

It doesn’t take much to expose your scandal you shallow hypocritical little shit! :roll:

It’s your very existence that is a hideous act! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Schnauzer wrote: ... I must confess that I have a certain amount of admiration for the 'Courage' of those who are prepared to fight such an enormous enemy.....others may disagree. 8)


Seriously? You admire someone who gets up one morning and says I'm prepared to die but I don't care if others are prepared for their death, as I am, I'm going to kill as many as possible and take them with me anyway.

You admire someone who gains 'comfort' and strength that he is in control of the destiny of others? So he chooses an "admirable" mode of killing for these unwary 'others'. They won't be shot (fairly quick) as he himself will conveniently be. Your admirable mode being the painful death by being crushed by a vehicle. And this person you so admire has had the decency to not impoverish his own family. No, he has not taken the family car. No thousands of pounds lost in a ruined car. No chance they will lose their no claims bonus for example or their insurance excess or even simply be inconvenienced by not having the use of the family car - because he has so admirably rented one for the day, at minimal cost.

Wow! Sure! A very admirable show of 'Courage'. :roll:
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby miltiades » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Schnauzer wrote: ... I must confess that I have a certain amount of admiration for the 'Courage' of those who are prepared to fight such an enormous enemy.....others may disagree. 8)


Seriously? You admire someone who gets up one morning and says I'm prepared to die but I don't care if others are prepared for their death, as I am, I'm going to kill as many as possible and take them with me anyway.

You admire someone who gains 'comfort' and strength that he is in control of the destiny of others? So he chooses an "admirable" mode of killing for these unwary 'others'. They won't be shot (fairly quick) as he himself will conveniently be. Your admirable mode being the painful death by being crushed by a vehicle. And this person you so admire has had the decency to not impoverish his own family. No, he has not taken the family car. No thousands of pounds lost in a ruined car. No chance they will lose their no claims bonus for example or their insurance excess or even simply be inconvenienced by not having the use of the family car - because he has so admirably rented one for the day, at minimal cost.

Wow! Sure! A very admirable show of 'Courage'. :roll:

Just as his mate The psychopath, this Pervert justifies each and every gruesome act committed by these deranged bastards.
Both the psycho and the Pervert are deranged .
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby miltiades » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

It is reported that one of the victims in yesterdays attack, Aysha Frade , a woman school teacher ,had a Cypriot father and a Spanish mother.


"La Voz de Galicia reported that Frade, who was married to a Portuguese man, had always lived in London but made frequent trips to Betanzos. Her Cypriot father and Spanish mother are thought to have met in London."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ysha-frade
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Get Real! » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Milti.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby miltiades » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Milti.png


Stated so by a fucking Psychopath !!
You are a disgusting little man, no principles, no manners and full of shit ! Ai Gamisou Kolopedo.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16318
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Get Real! » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Milti.png


Stated so by a fucking Psychopath !!
You are a disgusting little man, no principles, no manners and full of shit ! Ai Gamisou Kolopedo.

Nope! Computer software generated this. That’s what came up for you… :lol: I can generate one for most members here, upon request.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40382
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Terrorist attack at Westminster palace

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:51 pm

The problem with these people is neither religion nor the attacks in their countries of origin because the records so far indicate that the vast majority of those did not suffer anything directly. The are common sociopaths, plenty of those all around the world, just have a look in this forum. :wink:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests