The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The adventures of a techie.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 pm

CBBB wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:According to my son today these "misoskleres" pay young men huge money to have sex.
And there are plenty of them around
In the occupied it's a full time job for many...


So your son is doing well, is he?


He doesn't need "misoskleres". As far as I know he spends the nights in 2 different beds. there's a plethora of chicks these days :wink:
Gone are the days anyone would go hunting to Ayia Napa for unshaved scandinavians :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9085
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby B25 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:21 pm

CBBB wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:According to my son today these "misoskleres" pay young men huge money to have sex.
And there are plenty of them around
In the occupied it's a full time job for many...


So your son is doing well, is he?


They both are, since he always goes over for his cheap skate products.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby DrCyprus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Can we hear stories that do not involve Get Real getting hit on by fat old ugly women?
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby Get Real! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

DrCyprus wrote:Can we hear stories that do not involve Get Real getting hit on by fat old ugly women?

If you’re hoping to hear stories of young gorgeous babes cracking onto a middle aged man while working in broad daylight, you’ll be disappointed! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40448
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:51 pm

Hmm, why does it seem like 'Carry on' films and dirty old men in raincoats are making a comeback.... :?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby Get Real! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:52 pm

Part 4: The prominent cuckold.

Just before meeting my second and current wife, I had a fling with a prominent business man’s wife. I basically met her at a popular pub while she was with a female friend sitting at the bar. I cracked onto her, said all the right things and bingo… she was very attractive but I won’t describe her here in case I give something away... and it would be very easy to.

At some stage during the evening she revealed her identity and although I had vaguely heard of her husband (because I had recently returned from overseas after a long absence so I wasn’t really up to date with the Cyprus scene) she made me promise to keep this hush-hush… but keeping my mouth shut was very easy for me… after all it was *my* ass on the line too as I explained to her! :)

Anyway, we met up 4-5 times thereafter and had good times until one day at work; while working as a systems engineer for a prominent company, a fine looking middle aged gent appeared at our front desk.

He brought his personal laptop which he claimed was infected or something like that, and being the most experienced of the engineers in our team I was hand picked by our manager to look after this “very important” customer as I was told.

So I went to the front desk, introduced myself… he was very refined, well educated and a very likable guy. After our pleasant conversation I started filling out the basic paperwork and asked for his name.

That name seemed familiar and I remember asking…

“Ma, kabou se xero… ?”

And with a smile he replied... “E kala, en bolli bou me xeroun emena!”

So I’m thinking and thinking… when all of a sudden it struck me!

:shock: He was the guy whose wife I was porking! :shock:

Oh fuck… oh shit… and I started panicking… God I was panicking… I tried to retain my composure… I felt horrible… he didn’t deserve this… first I porked his wife and now I get to pork his personal fucking laptop… how lovely! :?

Oh fuck… that was a horrible day I’ll never forget. :?

Over the next few days I came to grips with the situation… I informed his wife of the incident and we concluded that we had to stop seeing each other. And that was that.

Cyprus is so small that shit can really happen… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40448
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby B25 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:23 am

Get Real! wrote:Part 4: The prominent cuckold.

So I went to the front desk, introduced myself… he was very refined, well educated and a very likable guy. After our pleasant conversation I started filling out the basic paperwork and asked for his name.

That name seemed familiar and I remember asking…

“Ma, kabou se xero… ?”

And with a smile he replied... “E kala, en bolli bou me xeroun emena!”

So I’m thinking and thinking… when all of a sudden it struck me!

:shock: He was the guy whose wife I was porking! :shock:



With this description, IF the guy happened to be reading this I am sure he will add 2+2=4.

You have inadvertently given away who YOU are and who the HOE was.

Good luck Mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby Get Real! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:57 am

B25 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Part 4: The prominent cuckold.

So I went to the front desk, introduced myself… he was very refined, well educated and a very likable guy. After our pleasant conversation I started filling out the basic paperwork and asked for his name.

That name seemed familiar and I remember asking…

“Ma, kabou se xero… ?”

And with a smile he replied... “E kala, en bolli bou me xeroun emena!”

So I’m thinking and thinking… when all of a sudden it struck me!

:shock: He was the guy whose wife I was porking! :shock:



With this description, IF the guy happened to be reading this I am sure he will add 2+2=4.

You have inadvertently given away who YOU are and who the HOE was.

Good luck Mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Akka din glossa sou poushdobedo! :lol:

Out of severe guilt I did the most pristine job ever on his laptop… :oops:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40448
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby kurupetos » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Get Real! wrote:
B25 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Part 4: The prominent cuckold.

So I went to the front desk, introduced myself… he was very refined, well educated and a very likable guy. After our pleasant conversation I started filling out the basic paperwork and asked for his name.

That name seemed familiar and I remember asking…

“Ma, kabou se xero… ?”

And with a smile he replied... “E kala, en bolli bou me xeroun emena!”

So I’m thinking and thinking… when all of a sudden it struck me!

:shock: He was the guy whose wife I was porking! :shock:



With this description, IF the guy happened to be reading this I am sure he will add 2+2=4.

You have inadvertently given away who YOU are and who the HOE was.

Good luck Mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: Akka din glossa sou poushdobedo! :lol:

Out of severe guilt I did the most pristine job ever on his laptop… :oops:

Did you make sure that he could never access http://www.cyprus-forum.com ? :?
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17912
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: The adventures of a techie.

Postby Get Real! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:57 pm

kurupetos wrote:Did you make sure that he could never access http://www.cyprus-forum.com ? :?

No because the CF didn't exist when this happened! :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40448
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests