The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby DrCyprus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:50 pm

DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby Lordo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 pm

its all greek to me. so ho wmany people have moved from terggy to greece then. was it 1 or 2.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby Tim Drayton » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 am

I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8221
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.


Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby AlanwithoneL » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:31 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.


Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....


Yes, similar to Greek women. Crackers in Cyprus. Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs elsewhere :roll:
User avatar
AlanwithoneL
Member
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:22 pm

AlanwithoneL wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.


Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....


Yes, similar to Greek women. Crackers in Cyprus. Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs elsewhere :roll:


Sure, all relative - but your problems in that department are between you and your GP. :P
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:26 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
AlanwithoneL wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.


Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....


Yes, similar to Greek women. Crackers in Cyprus. Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs elsewhere :roll:


Sure, all relative - but your problems in that department are between you and your GP. :P


Nice catch! :wink:
The guy is obviously having problems :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8995
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby AlanwithoneL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
AlanwithoneL wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:I wouldn't worry. The people who oppose Erdoğan are by and large highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious. They will be an asset wherever they go.


Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....


Yes, similar to Greek women. Crackers in Cyprus. Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs elsewhere :roll:


Sure, all relative - but your problems in that department are between you and your GP. :P


Nice catch! :wink:
The guy is obviously having problems :lol: :lol:

Not my problem but yours. My point was how come Greek women are seen as beauties in Cyprus and the same women are seen as Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs in the rest of the world ? Similar to gigs point that Turkish man would be highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious in Turkey but anywhere else they would just be reguilar joe bloggs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
AlanwithoneL
Member
Member
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby DT. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:43 pm

AlanwithoneL wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
AlanwithoneL wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:Yeah, but it's all relative. They might have been more educated, intelligent etc back in Turkey ....


Yes, similar to Greek women. Crackers in Cyprus. Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs elsewhere :roll:


Sure, all relative - but your problems in that department are between you and your GP. :P


Nice catch! :wink:
The guy is obviously having problems :lol: :lol:

Not my problem but yours. My point was how come Greek women are seen as beauties in Cyprus and the same women are seen as Lard arsed hairy unfuckable dogs in the rest of the world ? Similar to gigs point that Turkish man would be highly-educated, secular in outlook, intelligent, articulate and industrious in Turkey but anywhere else they would just be reguilar joe bloggs. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Another poor sap who got dumped by a Cypriot girl...They're tricky creatures matey, no need to get so bitter. :(
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12159
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Turks fleeing Erdogan's Turkey and moving to Greece

Postby Get Real! » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 pm

AlanwithoneL wrote:My point was how come Greek women are seen as beauties in Cyprus ...

Whatever gave you that impression? :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40015
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests