The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Traitors Club

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby B25 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6068
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm

B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??


It's called capitulation. Not nice for everybody but mainly for the GCs. Did you expect anything better?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby B25 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??


It's called capitulation. Not nice for everybody but mainly for the GCs. Did you expect anything better?


No, we will not capitulate for anyone. The President can go F himself, because there are enough of us that won't be walked over. The traitors may be happy about it, but they are in the very small minority. I worry not.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6068
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 pm

B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??


It's called capitulation. Not nice for everybody but mainly for the GCs. Did you expect anything better?


No, we will not capitulate for anyone. The President can go F himself, because there are enough of us that won't be walked over. The traitors may be happy about it, but they are in the very small minority. I worry not.


It's not a matter of traitors and patriots. It's a matter of what our own elected President will agree. Solution made in Cyprus by Cypriots remember? Anastasiades was known to have supported the Anan Plan that was rejected by 76% of the GCs. Who voted for him?? Certainly not me. Where was their mind when they voted for him??

In any case he has already given everything. Our properties, our rights, everything.Settlers will have equal rights like the rest of the Cypriots plus get donated the properties they stole illegally. Next Anastasiades will accept some minor modification of the guarantees. GAME OVER!.
Can we collectively vote NO once again?

The answer is clear. NO!
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:54 pm

...if he is a populist as people say, more Flags of the Cypriot kind visible, more voices heard, for Cyprus, the better.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7594
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Maximus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??


It's called capitulation. Not nice for everybody but mainly for the GCs. Did you expect anything better?


No, we will not capitulate for anyone. The President can go F himself, because there are enough of us that won't be walked over. The traitors may be happy about it, but they are in the very small minority. I worry not.


It's not a matter of traitors and patriots. It's a matter of what our own elected President will agree. Solution made in Cyprus by Cypriots remember? Anastasiades was known to have supported the Anan Plan that was rejected by 76% of the GCs. Who voted for him?? Certainly not me. Where was their mind when they voted for him??

In any case he has already given everything. Our properties, our rights, everything.Settlers will have equal rights like the rest of the Cypriots plus get donated the properties they stole illegally. Next Anastasiades will accept some minor modification of the guarantees. GAME OVER!.
Can we collectively vote NO once again?

The answer is clear. NO!


Its not so clear, its more like speculation and a rumour,

A fact would be something like Cyprus and Israel holding the largest land based military drills with a focus on scenarios for occupying and liberating villages.

Apparently this was the largest land based excercise between the two countries in Troodos, which involved attack helicopters and fighter jets.

So on the one hand, you are saying that the GC's are going to capitulate and on the other hand we have military drills directed at liberating the occupied areas. Which one to believe?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am

Maximus wrote:
Its not so clear, its more like speculation and a rumour,

A fact would be something like Cyprus and Israel holding the largest land based military drills with a focus on scenarios for occupying and liberating villages.

Apparently this was the largest land based excercise between the two countries in Troodos, which involved attack helicopters and fighter jets.

So on the one hand, you are saying that the GC's are going to capitulate and on the other hand we have military drills directed at liberating the occupied areas. Which one to believe?


It's a joke to believe the Israelis are ever going to enter a war with us. Military exercises are just a theater.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9084
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Sotos » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
B25 wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It's going to be solved in the next few weeks.
It's not going to look "nice" at first.
Patience


'Solved?' in what way? Not nice for whom??


It's called capitulation. Not nice for everybody but mainly for the GCs. Did you expect anything better?


No, we will not capitulate for anyone. The President can go F himself, because there are enough of us that won't be walked over. The traitors may be happy about it, but they are in the very small minority. I worry not.


It's not a matter of traitors and patriots. It's a matter of what our own elected President will agree. Solution made in Cyprus by Cypriots remember? Anastasiades was known to have supported the Anan Plan that was rejected by 76% of the GCs. Who voted for him?? Certainly not me. Where was their mind when they voted for him??

In any case he has already given everything. Our properties, our rights, everything.Settlers will have equal rights like the rest of the Cypriots plus get donated the properties they stole illegally. Next Anastasiades will accept some minor modification of the guarantees. GAME OVER!.
Can we collectively vote NO once again?

The answer is clear. NO!


Why we can't vote "NO"? I will certainly vote "NO".
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10647
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 pm

There's only one sure thing happening in the East Med right now... anyone who gets in the way of Israeli hydrocarbon plans will have to deal with uncle Sam.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40392
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The Traitors Club

Postby Maximus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Its not so clear, its more like speculation and a rumour,

A fact would be something like Cyprus and Israel holding the largest land based military drills with a focus on scenarios for occupying and liberating villages.

Apparently this was the largest land based excercise between the two countries in Troodos, which involved attack helicopters and fighter jets.

So on the one hand, you are saying that the GC's are going to capitulate and on the other hand we have military drills directed at liberating the occupied areas. Which one to believe?


It's a joke to believe the Israelis are ever going to enter a war with us. Military exercises are just a theater.


A theater for what? For who? The "OXI" fan club?

This was done in 'secret' by the way.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests