The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


My political views

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: My political views

Postby DrCyprus » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:33 pm

lonewolfcypriot wrote:All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)



Have you ever done a DNA heritage test? We can compare if you want.

I think it would be interesting for you to experience if you have any turan blood in you or not.
Last edited by DrCyprus on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: My political views

Postby kurupetos » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:38 pm

lonewolfcypriot wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:The Turkish Cypriot speak Turkish because the English brought teachers from Turkey to teach them language, just like they brought teachers from Greece to teach us modern Greek (how they got the name Kalamarades).

Before the English brought Turkish teachers all of today's Turkish Cypriots were speakers of Greek. Just like the Turcocretans that were expelled from Crete to Turkey and still speak Greek in their communities.

Turco was just a name for Muslim in the Ottoman empire.

Turcalbanians for example was the name for Muslim Albanians in the Ottoman Empire.

All DNA studies bring Turkish Cypriots closer to Greek Cypriots and hint to almost no East and Middle Asian DNA that is found in today's Anatolian Turks. (Mongoloid)

All the same, even if the Turkish Cypriots are Cypriots... they are still Muslim and should get the fuck out.


The Greek Cypriot speak Greek because the English brought teachers from Greece to teach them language, just like they brought teachers from Turkey to teach us modern Turkish (how they got the name Karasakal).

Before the English brought Greek teachers all of today's Greek Cypriots were speakers of Turkish. Just like the Pontic Greeks that were expelled from Turkey and Greece and still speak Turkish in their communities.

Rum was just a name for Christian in the Ottoman empire.

Rumoalbanians for example was the name for Christian Albanians in the Ottoman Empire.

All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)

All the same, even if the Greek Cypriots are Cypriots... they are still Christian and should get the fuck out.

:lol:

Are you laughing with your own jokes, mate? That's a bit pathetic, isn't it? :?

Are you from Akincilar? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: My political views

Postby kurupetos » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:40 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
lonewolfcypriot wrote:All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)



Have you ever done a DNA heritage test? We can compare if you want.

Compare him with Lordo... 100% match! :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17911
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: My political views

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:00 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
lonewolfcypriot wrote:All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)



Have you ever done a DNA heritage test? We can compare if you want.

I think it would be interesting for you to experience if you have any turan blood in you or not.


Which company did you use?

I'd compare with you. But if you have any turkic markers then there is no point as I have zero.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: My political views

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Sotos wrote:Of course you are not real Cypriot and your first language is English, which is why your case is not representative.

Oh please! I’m pretty confident I can speak better Cypriot than you. Feel free to try me... :)

The reason my English is good is because post-74 all my education took place in English speaking schools both here and abroad. That's all!

Unless you mean that... the fact that I evaded Greek-brainwashing nullifies my Cypriotness! :lol:


The fact is that you grew up abroad and you received foreign education. What you call "Greek brainwashing" is in fact learning to read and write proper Greek, which clearly you can't. In most nations there are many local dialects, but educated people know how to speak, read and write in the standard form of their language. Here are 30 dialects in the UK:



Those in the UK who can only speak their local dialect but can't speak in standard English and they don't know how to read and write standard English properly are uneducated peasants. So either you are a foreigner with a foreign education, or, if you claim you are Cypriot, then you are an uneducated one.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: My political views

Postby Sotos » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:23 pm

DrCyprus wrote:The Turkish Cypriot speak Turkish because the English brought teachers from Turkey to teach them language, just like they brought teachers from Greece to teach us modern Greek (how they got the name Kalamarades).

Before the English brought Turkish teachers all of today's Turkish Cypriots were speakers of Greek. Just like the Turcocretans that were expelled from Crete to Turkey and still speak Greek in their communities.

Turco was just a name for Muslim in the Ottoman empire.

Turcalbanians for example was the name for Muslim Albanians in the Ottoman Empire.

All DNA studies bring Turkish Cypriots closer to Greek Cypriots and hint to almost no East and Middle Asian DNA that is found in today's Anatolian Turks. (Mongoloid)

All the same, even if the Turkish Cypriots are Cypriots... they are still Muslim and should get the fuck out.


Most TCs spoke Greek as a second language, not because they were Greeks themselves but because the majority of the population is Greek and speaking the language of the majority is advantageous (I bet the Greeks who live in Turkey also know Turkish). TCs didn't become Turkish and GCs didn't because Greek because of the teachers that that the British brought. If it was like that then they would bring English teachers, make us all English, and keep the whole of Cyprus forever (and they would do the same with the rest of their empire). The reason they brought Greek and Turkish teachers is because WE asked for it, since we wanted to be properly educated in our own language and there was shortage of Cypriot teachers since most Cypriots in those times were uneducated peasants.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10663
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: My political views

Postby tsukoui » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:35 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
lonewolfcypriot wrote:All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)



Have you ever done a DNA heritage test? We can compare if you want.

I think it would be interesting for you to experience if you have any turan blood in you or not.


Which company did you use?

I'd compare with you. But if you have any turkic markers then there is no point as I have zero.

I'm sure stud will site Aristotle or some other "Greek" as having started us down the road of empiricism, indeed the following quote from the top of Google will show you the lengths these people go to defending the examination process, however I tend to think that Aristotle was simply giving the benefit of the doubt to his acts of kissing 8)

The last teeth to come in man are molars called 'wisdom-teeth', which come at the age of twenty years, in the case of both sexes. ... On the other hand, with the variation in third molar eruption it is quite possible that the women available for Aristotle to examine might have -- by chance -- had fewer teeth.


You see where logic, also blamed on Aristotle, get's us?

Anyway, I fully admit that I am only Cypriot by DNA, but what has DNA got to do with anything, other than being yet another attempt at application of the rule of four.

There are of course four bases. So divide and rule is perfectly possible. But this time it is for health no? That's just what the eugenicists have maintained all along.

In other words, DNA, a pure fabrication of reality from observation by the blind, is yet more attempts by the power hungry to control and breed the population.

It may not be racism as we know it, but it surely has the same root.

They do not teach in Britain how the ruling classes measured the noses of working class Brits in an attempt to establish their biological superiority.

Breeding has always been the preserve of Royalty and the pretenders, whether they be reptilian or demons from the sun, Ra.

Anyway, now war is approaching, global warming, another fabrication from observation, but one that at least offers us a ray of hope in colder climes, will surely destroy all of humanity if energy is not put to good use.

Yet optimists are still talking about living for a thousand years.

The stumbling block?

Mitochondria.

Mitochondria has it's own DNA separate from the host cell to which it provides energy.

Yet it falters first with age.

Some observe that damage to the mitochondria DNA corresponds to degeneration and so propose to migrate the mitochondria DNA into the host cells nucleus which offers better protection.

Others observe that damage to the mitochondria DNA doesn't seem to have any bearing on the energy produced, and claim that increasing numbers corresponds to better health.

As yet, nobody knows.

But why worry about this, when temperatures that are unliveable are around the corner.

Desalinated water offers the best health prospects in this case??
tsukoui
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Re: My political views

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 pm

tsukoui wrote:Mitochondria has it's own DNA separate from the host cell to which it provides energy.


--> HAVE <--

Mitochondria have their own DNA ....
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: My political views

Postby DrCyprus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
lonewolfcypriot wrote:All DNA studies bring Greek Cypriots closer to Turkish Cypriots and hint to almost no Balkan or European DNA that is found in today's Mainland Greeks. (Caucasoid)



Have you ever done a DNA heritage test? We can compare if you want.

I think it would be interesting for you to experience if you have any turan blood in you or not.


Which company did you use?

I'd compare with you. But if you have any turkic markers then there is no point as I have zero.


I used 23andme but I also uploaded my raw data on Gedmatch. I have nothing Turkic.

What platform did you use?
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: My political views

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:18 pm

B25 wrote:
lonewolfcypriot wrote:Why do the Greeks bring Turkey into the equation. It is not Turkey that illegally holds 64% of the island, not Turkey that has brought in illegal gypsy settlers, not Turkey with stationed 40, 000+ troops and not Turkey that threatens us daily.

Greece is the guilty party, unite Cyprus but get the fckn Greeks out of Cyprus and leave Turkey alone. Turkey recognises we are a sovereign state, the Chavs (oops I mean Greeks) just want Cyprus in total.

F them I say
y did, actually
Yeah, sorry pal. We wasted 40 years with blame games. Now its time to move on.




Did greece illegally invade?



According to Makarios speaking to the UN on 19th July 1974, yes they did.......and that gave the Turks the excuse they were looking for....
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8184
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests