The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Eurovision: Cyprus cries

Cinema, theater, music etc.

Postby bambina » Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm

michalis5354, your words about russian song and your desire to have cd of dima bilan made me to think about bringing to you this cd as a present :wink: what do you think? :lol:
bambina
Member
Member
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: lemesos

Postby michalis5354 » Thu May 25, 2006 9:05 pm

wow Of course I will accept such gift! You are very kind!

I have copied the ESC in a video tape and I am hearing this song all the time!
User avatar
michalis5354
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:48 am

Postby Sotos » Fri May 26, 2006 12:57 am

I have copied the ESC in a video tape and I am hearing this song all the time!

:shock: Do you also have that count down clock for next ESC :P
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby michalis5354 » Fri May 26, 2006 3:17 pm

lol I have this clock but it starts in May :)
User avatar
michalis5354
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:48 am

Postby sadik » Fri May 26, 2006 4:59 pm

Now that Finland won with their satanic look and masks and chains, I predict the Eurovision next year will be like a circus.

By the way, when will Cyprus send a Turkish song? It's been 30 years since Eurovision started, so if we go by population, Cyprus should have sent at least 6 Turkish songs.
sadik
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Famagusta

Postby Kifeas » Fri May 26, 2006 5:18 pm

sadik wrote:Now that Finland won with their satanic look and masks and chains, I predict the Eurovision next year will be like a circus.

By the way, when will Cyprus send a Turkish song? It's been 30 years since Eurovision started, so if we go by population, Cyprus should have sent at least 6 Turkish songs.


It has to first send a greek song, and when this is done, I can assure you the next one will be a Turkish song. :wink:
User avatar
Kifeas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4927
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:19 am
Location: Lapithos, Kyrenia, now Pafos; Cyprus.

Postby bambina » Fri May 26, 2006 5:36 pm

michalis5354 wrote:wow Of course I will accept such gift! You are very kind!

I have copied the ESC in a video tape and I am hearing this song all the time!

welcome, pm me your mob or something how can i contact you :)
bambina
Member
Member
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Location: lemesos

Postby sadik » Fri May 26, 2006 5:40 pm

Kifeas wrote:
sadik wrote:Now that Finland won with their satanic look and masks and chains, I predict the Eurovision next year will be like a circus.

By the way, when will Cyprus send a Turkish song? It's been 30 years since Eurovision started, so if we go by population, Cyprus should have sent at least 6 Turkish songs.


It has to first send a greek song, and when this is done, I can assure you the next one will be a Turkish song. :wink:


I don't believe you. It should be in the next Annan plan that the a specific percentage of the songs(maybe %50 percent in accordance with Annan, or 30% in accordace with the RoC constitution or 20% in accordance with the population ratios ?) will be sung by TCs and 12 points will go to Greece and Turkey in a rotating fashion. :)
sadik
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Famagusta

Postby Kifeas » Fri May 26, 2006 5:46 pm

sadik wrote:
Kifeas wrote:
sadik wrote:Now that Finland won with their satanic look and masks and chains, I predict the Eurovision next year will be like a circus.

By the way, when will Cyprus send a Turkish song? It's been 30 years since Eurovision started, so if we go by population, Cyprus should have sent at least 6 Turkish songs.


It has to first send a greek song, and when this is done, I can assure you the next one will be a Turkish song. :wink:


I don't believe you. It should be in the next Annan plan that the a specific percentage of the songs(maybe %50 percent in accordance with Annan, or 30% in accordace with the RoC constitution or 20% in accordance with the population ratios ?) will be sung by TCs and 12 points will go to Greece and Turkey in a rotating fashion. :)


You do not beleive me that it will ever send a greek song, or should it ever send one that the folowing will be a Turkish song? I think we have better chances for the second part to occur, than the first part.

As for the Annan plan, it is one of the things I would personally care very little, should even 100% of songs are Turkish ones.
User avatar
Kifeas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4927
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:19 am
Location: Lapithos, Kyrenia, now Pafos; Cyprus.

Postby sadik » Fri May 26, 2006 6:08 pm

Kifeas wrote:
You do not beleive me that it will ever send a greek song, or should it ever send one that the folowing will be a Turkish song? I think we have better chances for the second part to occur, than the first part.

As for the Annan plan, it is one of the things I would personally care very little, should even 100% of songs are Turkish ones.


You mean Cyprus never ever sent a Greek song?

In any case, it seems impossible for Cyprus to ever win in the Eurovision with this newly formed Baltic/Eastern European alliance. I'm curious why they really love each other that much.
sadik
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:17 am
Location: Famagusta

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest