The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Pitokopitis is NOT elected

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Pitokopitis is NOT elected

Postby Sotos » Sun May 21, 2006 10:14 pm

Pitokopitis of DIKO didn't get re-elected! Finally he is out! :twisted: :P
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby Antreis » Sun May 21, 2006 10:29 pm

At last !!
His successor Antonis Antoniou is a fine young man.
I wish him all the best.
User avatar
Antreis
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Eritrea,Cyprus,Ukraine

Postby Sotos » Sun May 21, 2006 11:28 pm

And Ntinos Michaeledes (aka Katsaristras) is finally out also! This guy had the most billbords in Limassol!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby cypezokyli » Mon May 22, 2006 12:16 am

if diko manages to get rid of pitokopitis - ant. papadopoulou - koulias and matsakis it would be a qualitatively upgrade.
anyway , pitokopitis out of the cypriot parliament is an improvement. i cannot say sth about his successor , but i think its difficult to be worse than pitokopitis
....
are the names out already ?
cypezokyli
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: deutschland

Postby Sotos » Mon May 22, 2006 12:39 am

are the names out already ?


All except 3. There are 2 places in Limassol and 1 place in Nicosia. AKEL will get one place in Limassol. DIKO and DISY are fighting because both want to get the last seat in Limassol and not the one in Nicosia. :shock:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby Antreis » Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 am

cypezokyli wrote:if diko manages to get rid of pitokopitis - ant. papadopoulou - koulias and matsakis it would be a qualitatively upgrade.
anyway , pitokopitis out of the cypriot parliament is an improvement. i cannot say sth about his successor , but i think its difficult to be worse than pitokopitis
....
are the names out already ?


Pitokopittis is out of the parliament but not out of Diko.
Matsakis is out of Diko.
Koulias and Ant. Papadopoulou were reelected last night and are both members of Diko.
I understand your feelings towards Pitokopittis who is acting like a 19th century plantation owner in most matters.His successor is a fine and educated gentleman of the younger generation-for the Cyprus standards. However i wonder why you want Koulias and Papadopoulou out of Diko.They are both coming from occupied areas and they have been democratically elected.
User avatar
Antreis
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Eritrea,Cyprus,Ukraine

Postby cypezokyli » Mon May 22, 2006 8:55 am

Antreis wrote:
cypezokyli wrote:if diko manages to get rid of pitokopitis - ant. papadopoulou - koulias and matsakis it would be a qualitatively upgrade.
anyway , pitokopitis out of the cypriot parliament is an improvement. i cannot say sth about his successor , but i think its difficult to be worse than pitokopitis
....
are the names out already ?


Pitokopittis is out of the parliament but not out of Diko.
Matsakis is out of Diko.
Koulias and Ant. Papadopoulou were reelected last night and are both members of Diko.
I understand your feelings towards Pitokopittis who is acting like a 19th century plantation owner in most matters.His successor is a fine and educated gentleman of the younger generation-for the Cyprus standards. However i wonder why you want Koulias and Papadopoulou out of Diko.They are both coming from occupied areas and they have been democratically elected.


watch the following. perhaps you will understand
http://www.makarios.ws/cgibin/hweb?-A=980&-V=perireousa
but , make me this small favor. just watch it. its only 40 min long.
cypezokyli
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: deutschland

Postby Antreis » Mon May 22, 2006 10:38 am

cypezokyli wrote:
Antreis wrote:
cypezokyli wrote:if diko manages to get rid of pitokopitis - ant. papadopoulou - koulias and matsakis it would be a qualitatively upgrade.
anyway , pitokopitis out of the cypriot parliament is an improvement. i cannot say sth about his successor , but i think its difficult to be worse than pitokopitis
....
are the names out already ?


Pitokopittis is out of the parliament but not out of Diko.
Matsakis is out of Diko.
Koulias and Ant. Papadopoulou were reelected last night and are both members of Diko.
I understand your feelings towards Pitokopittis who is acting like a 19th century plantation owner in most matters.His successor is a fine and educated gentleman of the younger generation-for the Cyprus standards. However i wonder why you want Koulias and Papadopoulou out of Diko.They are both coming from occupied areas and they have been democratically elected.


watch the following. perhaps you will understand
http://www.makarios.ws/cgibin/hweb?-A=980&-V=perireousa
but , make me this small favor. just watch it. its only 40 min long.


I 've just watched the video and.....
Pity!!!
Stupid politicians and even more stupid news reporters!!
Has anybody apologized yet ? Probably not! And probably never will.
Has any of news reporters been fired ? Probably not!
Regards
User avatar
Antreis
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Eritrea,Cyprus,Ukraine

Postby cypezokyli » Mon May 22, 2006 12:05 pm

Antreis wrote:
I 've just watched the video and.....
Pity!!!
Stupid politicians and even more stupid news reporters!!
Has anybody apologized yet ? Probably not! And probably never will.
Has any of news reporters been fired ? Probably not!
Regards


true. pity!!
apologise ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:
how many years have you been away from cyprus ?
here nobody apologises.nobody resigns.
actually , they are quite satisfied from the fact that they managed to convince the public opinion that certain people got money from the americans.

reporters fired????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
actually (typical for cyprus ) michalis ignatiou is suing drousiotis.
http://www.makarios.ws/cgibin/hweb?-A=1384&-V=index

nisos kypros.
cypezokyli
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: deutschland

Postby Antreis » Mon May 22, 2006 8:46 pm

Karas(DiSY) is also finally out!!
User avatar
Antreis
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Location: Eritrea,Cyprus,Ukraine

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests