The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Conquest of Constantinople

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Conquest of Constantinople

Postby bg_turk » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:27 am

A clip by Can Atilla commemorating the day when Constantinople became Istanbul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890WMfmtCFA
User avatar
bg_turk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:24 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Sotos » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:29 am

You celebrate your barbarian nature?
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10694
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Postby EUropean666 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:22 am

i wonder when we are going to celebrate the a-nukes that bush will drop to mecca if muslims decide to play with america
User avatar
EUropean666
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Postby Natty » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:44 am

Constantinople/Istanbul is a beautiful city, full of history and culture..and it will always be home (and very important..) to Greeks, Turks, Armenians, Jew's etc....

It's a pretty special place...:)
User avatar
Natty
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:43 am
Location: UK

Re: Conquest of Constantinople

Postby cypezokyli » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:27 pm

bg_turk wrote:A clip by Can Atilla commemorating the day when Constantinople became Istanbul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890WMfmtCFA



not again... :roll:
cypezokyli
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2563
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: deutschland

Postby EUropean666 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:49 pm

the video just shows how turks are brainwashed...even from pop music.

goebbels would love attaturk, he was hitler's idol
User avatar
EUropean666
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Postby bg_turk » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:16 pm

Natty wrote:Constantinople/Istanbul is a beautiful city, full of history and culture..and it will always be home (and very important..) to Greeks, Turks, Armenians, Jew's etc....

It's a pretty special place...:)


The video provides a glimpse of what it was like before the Turkish conquest. Here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZqweGN-EY
User avatar
bg_turk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:24 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:18 am

bg_turk wrote:
Natty wrote:Constantinople/Istanbul is a beautiful city, full of history and culture..and it will always be home (and very important..) to Greeks, Turks, Armenians, Jew's etc....

It's a pretty special place...:)


The video provides a glimpse of what it was like before the Turkish conquest. Here is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZqweGN-EY


and this is the beautiful Istanbul of today....watch and enjoy :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU-4GZeX7aA
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa


Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest