The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Tasos Papadopoulos comes to Tseri...

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:06 pm

Kifeas wrote:
Bananiot wrote:That is a beautiful picture you posted Halil. We have disappointed these people big time. I feel ashamed.

Who has disappointed those people, Bananiot? Talat, Erdogan, De Soto and the Anglo-Americans are the ones that disappointed those people, and not the GCs! Those thousands of people were demonstrating in favor of the Annan plan since its 1st version, which with a minimum of fine tuning and completion could have also been accepted by the GC community -as the polls at the time were indicating! However, all the above factors I have mentioned, were not interested in a solution of the Cyprus problem, but only how to please Turkey and facilitate its EU accession process -something in which they did not succeed either; thus they kept making changes to the initial versions -including changing its philosophy too, so that Turkey (not the TCs) could say "yes!" If the TCs wish to blame someone, this should only be their leadership of Denktash (and Talat) and Turkey for their greediness, and not the GCs or Papadopoulos!

Ho my god Kifeas everyone else to blame except the GCs...yet again, will you never do some self analysis?
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Daemon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:12 pm

TPap made everything possible to convince the whole world (Europe, Islamists, USA, Russia etc) what the TC’s isolation must be lifted and now he and his supporters are crying like pussy’s for what they work hard to achieve, where no one is speaking any more for the occupation that he justified with his sign.

I do not believe in the lifting of the TC’s isolation before a solution because this does not lead in any way to a solution, but I’m not the one who made the decisions.

President Talat is even having official meetings with leaders that our side can’t have (when for example he is meeting with the US foreign minister) and the upgrade of the TC’s state is obvious to anyone and through some important movements like the German parliament voting and like the British decision for upgrade of the TRNC the division and the 2 entities is more close than ever and I do not think what is so wise for some people to laugh with the situation we fall into because of our pervert president.
Daemon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Kifeas » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:14 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
Kifeas wrote:
Bananiot wrote:That is a beautiful picture you posted Halil. We have disappointed these people big time. I feel ashamed.

Who has disappointed those people, Bananiot? Talat, Erdogan, De Soto and the Anglo-Americans are the ones that disappointed those people, and not the GCs! Those thousands of people were demonstrating in favor of the Annan plan since its 1st version, which with a minimum of fine tuning and completion could have also been accepted by the GC community -as the polls at the time were indicating! However, all the above factors I have mentioned, were not interested in a solution of the Cyprus problem, but only how to please Turkey and facilitate its EU accession process -something in which they did not succeed either; thus they kept making changes to the initial versions -including changing its philosophy too, so that Turkey (not the TCs) could say "yes!" If the TCs wish to blame someone, this should only be their leadership of Denktash (and Talat) and Turkey for their greediness, and not the GCs or Papadopoulos!

Ho my god Kifeas everyone else to blame except the GCs...yet again, will you never do some self analysis?

I know VP! The truth always hearts! I know!
Kifeas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby halil » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:15 pm

Kifeas wrote:

Don't blame the TC's . Blame your PAPADOULOS That majority of the TC's changed . HE should sit and talk . he does just show for his election campaign . He his ready to talk with Talat he says now. What happened to his principles now. because his ass in danger. No one believes him .
Few weeks ago what he was telling and now what he is telling ?
it must be latest poll results for him.
halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Kifeas » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:21 pm

halil wrote:
Kifeas wrote:

Don't blame the TC's . Blame your PAPADOULOS That majority of the TC's changed . HE should sit and talk . he does just show for his election campaign . He his ready to talk with Talat he says now. What happened to his principles now. because his ass in danger. No one believes him .

Papadopoulos is always ready to seat and talk! It is Talat -upon instructions from Turkey, that doesn't wish to seat and talk! Papadopoulos has signed the "8th of July" agreement which offers the framework for negotiations, and so far he has not escaped one iota from the terms of this agreement! It is Talat that backtracks from this agreement that he signed, only because Turkey tells him so!
Kifeas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby denizaksulu » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:32 pm

Kifeas wrote:
halil wrote:
Kifeas wrote:

Papadopoulos is always ready to seat and talk! It is Talat -upon instructions from Turkey, that doesn't wish to seat and talk! Papadopoulos has signed the "8th of July" agreement which offers the framework for negotiations, and so far he has not escaped one iota from the terms of this agreement! It is Talat that backtracks from this agreement that he signed, only because Turkey tells him so!

This '8th of july' agreement make s me wonder. ( sorry, I dont trust politicians). If it was Talat that had agreed to its implementation first, I think Tpapa would have ran a mile. Deja vou, the Annan plan.
If its good for you, then I dont want it!

Damn them all and we get nowhere without them. :twisted:
Last edited by denizaksulu on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby halil » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:32 pm

Kifeas wrote:
halil wrote:
Kifeas wrote:

People of the TRNC tells him ...... We can't wait for endless talks ..... We want time and if this time they can not find the solution ...... What will be our future.What is the our options .We cant't wait another 40 or 100 years.
Our childrens must know their future. Thats why our childrens were at streets ones more below pictures for all of u.

halil
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 pm

Kifeas wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
Kifeas wrote:

I know VP! The truth always hearts! I know!

So are you claiming the GCs are always right?
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Kifeas » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 pm

Sorry Halil and Deniz, but none of you makes sense!
Kifeas
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Kifeas wrote:
halil wrote:
Kifeas wrote:

This '8th of july' agreement make s me wonder. ( sorry, I dont trust politicians). If it was Talat that had agreed to its implementation first, I think Tpapa would have ran a mile. Deja vou, the Annan plan.
If its good for you, then I dont want it!

Damn them all and we get nowhere without them. :twisted:

Election fever Papadop hansnt wanted to talk for 5 years its just to score a few more points before election time. Dont play his game President Talat.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem