The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

The 100's of villages that were burned down

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

The 100's of villages that were burned down

Postby RAFAELLA » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:16 pm

I notice very often that Trs or Tcs claim that Gcs burned down 100's of Tc villages during the intercommunal troubles.
I have asked Zan to give the list of those villages but I am still waiting.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
RAFAELLA
Contributor
Contributor

Postby GeorgeV97qaue » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:17 pm

The TC's always spout on about what we did to them. When you confront them to prove what the are saying you never get any evidence.

Yes we did attack the TC's back in the 60's but they seem to forget they were helping the british before we were granted independence.
GeorgeV97qaue
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Why were you attacking the British and TCs? you ultimate goal was enosis which we were against, so we fought fır what we believe is right, Cyprus not as part of Greece but as an independent country but your blinded need to gift this island to Greece result in the division you deplore today.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby shahmaran » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Oh I'm just so sick of these GC's who always go on about the Turkish crimes but never talk about their REAL intentions from back in the day :roll:
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby RAFAELLA » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Anyone willing to give me the names of those 100's of Tc villages?
Shah? VP? Zan? Dayi? Halil? Paaul12? ...anyone?
:roll:
RAFAELLA
Contributor
Contributor

Postby GeorgeV97qaue » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Rafaella you wont get an answer from the TC's on this forum. As I said they dont have the answers all we ever hear is Enosis. Denktask has certainly brain washed them well. Come on TC's put up the list of the villages that were burnt down.
GeorgeV97qaue
Contributor
Contributor

Postby phoenix » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Good Question Rafaella.

Shahmaran has already had a moan about GCs, but has forgotten to supply any details.

Viewpoint completely ignored the invitation to inform us of our crimes except in the usual parrot-fashion general nondescript way.

Two down, a few more to go :lol:
phoenix
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby RAFAELLA » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm

George, I insist.
Since they insist on claiming and accusing Gcs that they burned down 100's of Tc villages then I would like to know.

When they claim something they have to prove it as well, otherwise, it's all comming out of their fat brainwashed racist turkish head.
:?
RAFAELLA
Contributor
Contributor

Postby GeorgeV97qaue » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:52 pm

Rafaella,

I would also like to see the list. I have done a quick search on Google to see if their is a list. All I found was propeganda stating villages were burnt by GC's but no list of villages. Come on TC provide the list if it exists.
GeorgeV97qaue
Contributor
Contributor

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 pm

Viewpoint wrote:Why were you attacking the British and TCs? you ultimate goal was enosis which we were against, so we fought fır what we believe is right, Cyprus not as part of Greece but as an independent country but your blinded need to gift this island to Greece result in the division you deplore today.

VP , I'm wondering if the 80% of Cypriots were T/Cs fighting the Brits for ENOSIS WITH TURKEY , what you say to that , justified because they were the overwhelming majority or not.
I hate ENOSIS AND I THINK MOST CYPRIOTS DO TOO , BUT REGARDLESS , I THINK THE VAST MAJORITY WERE NOT ACTING IN A SELFISH WAY ,.
Curious to read your views .
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem