The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS!.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS!.

Postby Maynard23 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am

I've just got back from a good night out with the boys and decided that this forum is the biggest load of old bollocks that I have ever encountered.
What on earth am I doing involving myself with some of the biggest dimwits on he face of the earth.
Most of you have my sympathy, but there are some who are in serious need of some sort of guidance which I cannot possibly provide.
Do you really think that your inane bleatings are of any real consequence ?, as I have stated, "What A load of old bollocks !" IMHO (Well I'll be dogged !) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ADMIN, sort this geezer out, he cuts a bit too near the bone.! :lol:
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Oracle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am

Maynard ... don't be put off by those more interested in acting "worthy" rather than letting down their guard to open up with serious criticisms on topics....

Anger and passion are underrated ... and feared!

Press on regardless ....
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Maynard23 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am

Oracle, before the POWERS that be decide to ban me from this den of stupidity, allow me to say that my comments are in no way directed at you, you are the only person that made me feel welcome here and for that I give you my sincere thanks.
Other than one member Paphitis in Australia who also gave me his best wishes.
My gratitude to you both represents my last words on this forum.
What a load of old bollocks !. Ernie. IMHO (Well I'll be dogged !). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..._
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Oracle » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 am

Maynard23 wrote:Oracle, before the POWERS that be decide to ban me from this den of stupidity, allow me to say that my comments are in no way directed at you, you are the only person that made me feel welcome here and for that I give you my sincere thanks.
Other than one member Paphitis in Australia who also gave me his best wishes.
My gratitude to you both represents my last words on this forum.
What a load of old bollocks !. Ernie. IMHO (Well I'll be dogged !). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..._.

Ernie .. you won't get banned.

You may get bored if you hang around and don't feel you can communicate with anyone ...

We could raise the stakes of debate, find some way of keeping the trolling debate-stoppers off some threads. Really break down ideas to the Nth degree ....

Hang around ... we can improve things :)
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Return to General Chat