The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Carpet bagger arrested

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Carpet bagger arrested

Postby oopsy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 pm

The well known , polly marples , Pauline Reed , misunderstood (alias) who used to live in the free area of Cyprus then bought a property in the North , (after she had her laptop taken by the police ), has been arrested in "trnc"

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/61196.asp

(again I ask will you stop laughing at the back)

This is a serious issue that we should all try to help with.

Hind sight , don't you love it :D
oopsy

Postby oopsy » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 pm

And while here , any news on Anthony Davies ,the 73 year old locked up without bail for 2 months ?

If you do not know about him ,google it
oopsy

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 am

Don't you just .... "love the trnc" ............ :lol:
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby B25 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:08 am

They would be doing us all a favour if they just like the cow up and shot her.

These carpet baggers should all be shot.

I long for the day they all get kicked out, the dirty criminals.
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Re: Carpet bagger arrested

Postby Get Real! » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:09 am

oopsy wrote:The well known , polly marples , Pauline Reed , misunderstood (alias) who used to live in the free area of Cyprus then bought a property in the North , (after she had her laptop taken by the police ), has been arrested in "trnc"

At least she’ll get shagged for a change by the Kurdish evening shift!
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby bill cobbett » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:19 am

You boys have gone all soft and cuddly and generally liberal on us... shooting and death by shagging both sound a little too quick and easy... and unimaginative.... :D
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby CBBB » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 am

You can read more about poor Polly here http://www.3cyprus.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

I wonder if we can join that one and support this poor woman who has been kicked off her property?
CBBB
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby supporttheunderdog » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:36 am

CBBB wrote:You can read more about poor Polly here http://www.3cyprus.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

I wonder if we can join that one and support this poor woman who has been kicked off her property?

Only if we have the carpet-baggers full suppport for a return of the property stolen from Greek Speaking Cypriots by the Turkish Occupying forces and their local puppets, the so-called "TRNC".
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby ttoli » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:10 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:
CBBB wrote:You can read more about poor Polly here http://www.3cyprus.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

Only if we have the carpet-baggers full suppport for a return of the property stolen from Greek Speaking Cypriots by the Turkish Occupying forces and their local puppets, the so-called "TRNC".
Does that Offer extend to the Turkish Speaking Cypriots forced to flee from their homes in the Dark Side, must be worth fecking fortunes now, Paphos, Limmasol et al???
ttoli
Contributor
Contributor

Postby oopsy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

[quote="ttoli"][quote="supporttheunderdog"][quote="CBBB"]You can read more about poor Polly here http://www.3cyprus.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html

I wonder if we can join that one and support this poor woman who has been kicked off her property?[/quote]

Only if we have the carpet-baggers full suppport for a return of the property stolen from Greek Speaking Cypriots by the Turkish Occupying forces and their local puppets, the so-called "TRNC".[/quote]Does that Offer extend to the Turkish Speaking Cypriots forced to flee from their homes in the Dark Side, must be worth fecking fortunes now, Paphos, Limmasol et al???[/quote]

enjoy your cheap house ,as said before ,I wish you were honest enough to say " yeah I bought cheap, I took a risk"

But no you cheap-skate scumbag , you try to justify it ,if you cannot afford to buy elsewhere ,face it
oopsy

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem