The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Don't worry, they know your name, a dossier is now in process !! A matter of time..
By the way, I don't believe in mythology created by an Arab or a Jew!
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Garavnoss » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:57 pm

miltiades wrote:Don't worry, they know your name, a dossier is now in process !! A matter of time..

I hope they will supply me with a rolled up copy of the dossier, IS can also shove THAT up your backside before you go. :lol: :lol:
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote:Don't worry, they know your name, a dossier is now in process !! A matter of time..

I hope they will supply me with a rolled up copy of the dossier, IS can also shove THAT up your backside before you go. :lol: :lol:

He who laughs last.....
You had it coming now its fast approaching. Still have your hand written note, remember your friend sent to me ?
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Garavnoss » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 pm

miltiades wrote:
Garavnoss wrote:

He who laughs last.....
You had it coming now its fast approaching. Still have your hand written note, remember your friend sent to me ?

Not sure that I know what kind of madness besets you now but, if you have some kind of note [?] perhaps the IS might oblige and stuff THAT up your backside together with the aforementioned articles.

You really are a quite extraordinary old chap, .....too much wine perhaps ?. :lol: :lol:
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:14 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You, Plonker of Arabia is breaming with scatology.
Now piss off boy !

That is all well and good coming from Socrates and a Cypriot turncoat who abandons their best mates when they pass on.

You are far more fucking stupid than I took you for, Boy!
Since you have so much respect for the Pervert I have no option but to offer you the same advice. Go fuck your self Boy.
By the way, have YOU decided when to declare the next WW ? How are ....YOUR troops doing in Syria, have YOU got rid of Assad yet, is YOUR insistence on the removal of Assad still at the top of YOUR priorities?
Grow up you stupid wet behind the ears Boy !

Who is the pervert?

Listen you old demented fool, I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Our troops are doing just fine, and our Super Hornets are flying every day and they are achieving great success against DAESH.

Their presence is a major FU to Pootin and Assad, and a big help to achieving exactly what you don't want at the peace talks. Prepare yourself for a big change in Syria old man because Assad is going. This is Assad's last year.

What the fuck do you mean " OUR TROOPS" , listen boy, Assad will go when his time comes, in the meantime will you stop personalising attributes about YOUR troops, WE etc etc. You are a naïve boy living a dream. The troops have NOTHING to do with you Plonker, or me or anyone else. Stop using these stupid words as if you have the slightest minutest influence of what is going on in Syria or elsewhere. Stay put in Arabia, enjoy the culture and do attend some public flogging or other barbaric acts.
The Pervert by the way is none other than the resisdent jihadist and ISIS RECRUITER.

Our Troops arsehole.

I am Australian, and Australia has troops deployed in Iraq and Syria as well.

In fact, there are hundreds of friggin Australian Special Forces just off the Cyprus Coast on HMAS Canberra which is an Aircraft Carrier by the way and is capable of taking F-18F and F-35 aircraft. It can also cross deck American Aircraft you silly fool.

There are 2,000 people aboard that ship.

Assad's time has come. We are his Grim Reaper and we are on his doorsteps and the rebels won't lay down their weapons until he is gone so get over it. You got some powerful countries with a lot of money that do not look like having a willingness to negotiate without a map for Transition and that leaves Assad with no place to go unless he thinks he will just keep fighting this war for years to come.

So get read to say farewell to the war criminal.
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby miltiades » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:10 am

Since Australia is part of the coalition then all troops come under the auspices of the USA. You have taken this war very personal ignoring the fact that many in the West, many who are staunch supporters of the West such as I, do not agree with the action taken by the West or its stated goal of the removal of one dictator that would immediately be replaced by another.

There is not one single Arab nation that is democratic, most are ruled by iron fist dictators such as Saudi Arabia, a theocratic regime that recently carried out death sentences on 47 people.

You have a great deal to learn in life, apart from your insolence you are also known to have supported the motion that Cyprus could go to war with Turkey on its own and ...win! This in itself is indicative of your extreme naivety , coupled with your rapport with the resident jihadi recruiter / supporter, as well as making the ludicrous suggestion that current immigrants flooding Europe are no different to the Cypriot immigrants, not forgetting your thread that you hate Putin more than you hate Isis.

A man is judged by his comments on a variety of subjects and you score lowly.
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:21 am

miltiades wrote:Since Australia is part of the coalition then all troops come under the auspices of the USA. You have taken this war very personal ignoring the fact that many in the West, many who are staunch supporters of the West such as I, do not agree with the action taken by the West or its stated goal of the removal of one dictator that would immediately be replaced by another.

There is not one single Arab nation that is democratic, most are ruled by iron fist dictators such as Saudi Arabia, a theocratic regime that recently carried out death sentences on 47 people.

You have a great deal to learn in life, apart from your insolence you are also known to have supported the motion that Cyprus could go to war with Turkey on its own and ...win! This in itself is indicative of your extreme naivety , coupled with your rapport with the resident jihadi recruiter / supporter, as well as making the ludicrous suggestion that current immigrants flooding Europe are no different to the Cypriot immigrants, not forgetting your thread that you hate Putin more than you hate Isis.

A man is judged by his comments on a variety of subjects and you score lowly.

Well you're just an idiot. Anyone who can just dismiss the War Crimes and then justify it by saying that not a single Arab country id democratic is just an idiot pure and simple.

We couldn't give a stuff if Syria transitions to full blown democracy. Couldn't care less.

All we want is a transition to a composite Government which will involve many of the Rebels for the first time. That is what will be achieved too, whether Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Qatar like it or not.
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby miltiades » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:40 am

So the ...Plonker of Arabia will insist on that!!
You are far more naive and stupid than I took you for.

btw, the West is no longer insisting on the immediate removal of Assad, instead they, the West, are now calling it " transition" since the Russian involvement.

I was against western involvement from day one, still are.
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:12 pm

miltiades wrote:So the ...Plonker of Arabia will insist on that!!
You are far more naive and stupid than I took you for.

btw, the West is no longer insisting on the immediate removal of Assad, instead they, the West, are now calling it " transition" since the Russian involvement.

I was against western involvement from day one, still are.

It's not me insisting you silly old fart. It's not Australia, France, or the USA insisting either.

This is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Iran and Russia want the Status Quo to remain - result is millions of Syrians on the fringes and without representation.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar want regime change - end result unknown but it could mean a Sunni dominated Syria which is what we do not want either.

What the coalition wants is for a regime change of sorts where all Syrians can power share - end result is that the Alawites will rule with the Sunnis, Kurds and Assyrians. That is our goal. If that can't be achieved, then partition is the other option. Do you like that option?

So given the above, the playing field has changed so Assad is in a corner. He got choices for now - war or a Transition Road Map leading to a peaceful outcome.

Yes, there are many things the Coalition can't control - Saudi Arabia is one of those things.
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:56 pm

I add this for the record, from a woman who lives in Hamburg; her personal observations, and efforts.
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat