The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Everyone should sign this

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Sotos » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:08 am

Those that don't like the flag I posted don't have to look at it. At least I didn't steal a whole mountain to draw a shitty flag on it like you did to provoke us.
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:25 am

Sotos wrote:Those that don't like the flag I posted don't have to look at it. At least I didn't steal a whole mountain to draw a shitty flag on it like you did to provoke us.

And you dont have to look at the biggest flag in the world on Five finger mountain, just close your eyes and dream of Cyprus becoming a Greek island. :lol:
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby miltiades » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 am

VP , You are and always will be a bloody foreigner in Cyprus , that flag is not a flag representing the people of this island , it is a flag of a foreign nation just as the flag on St Nicholas church in Limassol is. Such atrocities were created by Non Cypriots to keep the people of this island apart.
What do you say to the genuine Cypriots who want nothing to do with Turkey or Greece but are proud of the uniqueness of their identity as Cypriots , brothers in arms as it were not f..ng enemies.
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 am

miltiades wrote:VP , You are and always will be a bloody foreigner in Cyprus , that flag is not a flag representing the people of this island , it is a flag of a foreign nation just as the flag on St Nicholas church in Limassol is. Such atrocities were created by Non Cypriots to keep the people of this island apart.
What do you say to the genuine Cypriots who want nothing to do with Turkey or Greece but are proud of the uniqueness of their identity as Cypriots , brothers in arms as it were not f..ng enemies.

The flag for us TCs denotes the safe haven necessary to avoid the injustice and domination of the numerically larger GC community. What I would say to people who feel they are only Cypriots is you are free to settle on either side of the divide depending on which side you feel is closer to your deformed conception of "Cypriotism" utopia. This premature idea did not develop as both communities had other hidden agendas. You cannot expect a "Cypriot" people to born over night only knowing 32 years of division, this is not possible.

If we are unable to agree a formula that will bring about your dream then where do we go? looks like more of the same which is the current situation. The fact that we are unable to find this solution is not one sided you have to look to your own side for what they are doing wrong as much as you accuse my side otherwise you will only see half the picture.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby pegasus » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:53 am

paaul12 wrote:U could alwas go and watch a good team, come on u Spurs!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top post PAUL shame you do not support burnley like me......

Not seen any new pics on flicker for a while ??

Stop winding em up on the other board little nige does that to a fine t dont you think ??
pegasus

Postby andri_cy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:00 am

Viewpoint wrote:
miltiades wrote:VP , You are and always will be a bloody foreigner in Cyprus , that flag is not a flag representing the people of this island , it is a flag of a foreign nation just as the flag on St Nicholas church in Limassol is. Such atrocities were created by Non Cypriots to keep the people of this island apart.

The flag for us TCs denotes the safe haven necessary to avoid the injustice and domination of the numerically larger GC community. What I would say to people who feel they are only Cypriots is you are free to settle on either side of the divide depending on which side you feel is closer to your deformed conception of "Cypriotism" utopia. This premature idea did not develop as both communities had other hidden agendas. You cannot expect a "Cypriot" people to born over night only knowing 32 years of division, this is not possible.

If we are unable to agree a formula that will bring about your dream then where do we go? looks like more of the same which is the current situation. The fact that we are unable to find this solution is not one sided you have to look to your own side for what they are doing wrong as much as you accuse my side otherwise you will only see half the picture.

The Turkish flag on Pentadaktylos makes you feel safe? It takes so little...
andri_cy
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 am

andri_cy wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:

The Turkish flag on Pentadaktylos makes you feel safe? It takes so little...

Its what is represents we are talking about not the white washed stones and lighting.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Worthy petition.

Postby zan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:41 am

A petition more worthy than the issue of a flag. This is about the future of children.

http://www.petitiononline.com/lovetrnc/
zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby andri_cy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 am

No thanks I think I shall pass zan...:D
andri_cy
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Piratis » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 am

The future of children is the crimes and illegalities that you support?

Sing as many petitions and fly crappy flags as much as you want. The facts will not change: You had no right to ethnically cleanse Greek Cypriots from their homeland, you have no right to violate the sovereignty of Republic of Cyprus and as long as you insist on these crimes and illegalities, you and your children will face the consequences, until the illegalities end and everybody can get their human, legal and democratic rights back.

You by supporting the criminal "trnc" you convict all Cypriots, including TCs, since your hope that you can gain on the loss of GCs will never materialize and you will always be the biggest losers in the end.
Piratis

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem