The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

BENEFITS From settlement

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Greek Cypriot » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:56 pm

AND suddenly all became great economist to identify the weaknesses of the PLAN ! Thinking that all those that have prepared the plan are elementary school students ! WHAT A COMEDY!

I think that you are the elementary student (ok, maybe high school student max) because you really have no clue what you are talking about. Wait to grow up a bit and then talk about so important matters.

Do you think that those that prepared the plan care about your and my economic situation? Do you think it matters to anybody in Washington or London if our per capita income is $20000 or $5000? As long as their interests are secured they wouldn't even care if we die. Don't you see what happens in Iraq and Afghanistan? Wake up!
Greek Cypriot

Postby michalis » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:00 pm

Greek Cypriot wrote:
Do you think that those that prepared the plan care about your and my economic situation?

This is completely WRONG. All Economist have concluded the Benefits will be much higher for both TCs and GCs after a solution. And all cost associated with a solution SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN INVESTMENT FOR THE FUTURE AND FOR PEACE NOT A COST AT ALL. When you pay for a house you consider the house as an investment not a cost. I can see how aware you are on economics since all your estimates are wrong !

Greek Cypriot wrote:
Do you think it matters to anybody in Washington or London if our per capita income is $20000 or $5000?

Well I answer to you above that our per capital income for SURE will RISE in the LONG TERM. YOu need to read OBJECTIVE Research done on the topic by professional people NOT what you listen from the TV as a propaganda by idiots.

Why are you suspicious on the Interest shown by International Community?

Greek Cypriot wrote:As long as their interests are secured they wouldn't even care if we die. Don't you see what happens in Iraq and Afghanistan? Wake up!

What are their interest in Cyprus? Its the International comunity which can find you a solution at the END AND NOT YOUR CORRUPT LEADERS. Or Shall we ask them not to Intervene at all ?

And what is happening in Iraq or Afganistan? Both these countries have a bright future wait and you will see.
michalis

Postby Greek Cypriot » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:19 pm

All Economist have concluded the Benefits will be much higher

What are their interest in Cyprus?

YOUR CORRUPT LEADERS

And what is happening in Iraq or Afganistan? Both these countries have a bright future wait and you will see.

:roll:
Greek Cypriot

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem