The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Emoticons

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Emoticons

Postby T_C » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:49 am

If anyone is interested in Emoticons I have uploaded almost all of mine onto photobucket. Image

They are for MSN although you can use them in forums too. Simply go to my Photobucket account by clicking here, then click on "view all" (may take a while for all to load since theres so many). Once they load up scroll to find the one(/s) you like and just click on the "IMG CODE" underneath the Emoticon.

Clicking on the "IMG CODE" will automatically copy the code for you and all you have to do is paste it into your message (no need to type [img] etc either because it does this for you).

Quick and Easy!Image

I am going to add more in the next few days and put the rest into categories (Love, Halloween etc) as I need to have them saved somewhere incase I need to reboot my system anyways.

Note that there may be 2 copies of some of the Emoticons, one large size and the other smaller. The smaller ones are more suitable for forums. The larger ones are for MSN messenger. You can upload them onto MSN easily too (PM me if you need help).

For those who have a problem with Emoticons Image

T_C
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby T_C » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:59 am

Ok heres how to add them to messenger.

You will need to save the ones you want to use on your computer.

Go to "tools" on MSN. Click on "Emoticons". From there click on "create", then "find image". Find the image wherever you saved it click "OK" then type a shortcut to the Emoticon. Thats it!

When you're chatting to people just type in whatever the shortcut you used for that Emoticon and it will appear as if by magic :lol:
T_C
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby the_snake_and_the_crane » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:27 am

Please god - not more emoticons. Its bad enough when having a conversation on MSN when someone has them - or - when peoplw on here post a 'wink' or 'smile' emoticon at the end of their sentence like they are getting one over on you with their gay or dumb statements (no I dont think its only Zan).
the_snake_and_the_crane
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:49 am

the_snake_and_the_crane wrote:Please god - not more emoticons. Its bad enough when having a conversation on MSN when someone has them - or - when peoplw on here post a 'wink' or 'smile' emoticon at the end of their sentence like they are getting one over on you with their gay or dumb statements (no I dont think its only Zan).

Actually emoticons can be very helpful to indicate the tone of the statement. If you a communicating like this you cannot hear the tone in a voice and misunderstandings can occur. I find them helpful when others use them.
sweetie pie

Re: Emoticons

Postby Viewpoint » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:03 am

turkish_cypriot wrote:If anyone is interested in Emoticons I have uploaded almost all of mine onto photobucket. Image

They are for MSN although you can use them in forums too. Simply go to my Photobucket account by clicking here, then click on "view all" (may take a while for all to load since theres so many). Once they load up scroll to find the one(/s) you like and just click on the "IMG CODE" underneath the Emoticon.

Clicking on the "IMG CODE" will automatically copy the code for you and all you have to do is paste it into your message (no need to type [img] etc either because it does this for you).

Quick and Easy!Image

I am going to add more in the next few days and put the rest into categories (Love, Halloween etc) as I need to have them saved somewhere incase I need to reboot my system anyways.

Note that there may be 2 copies of some of the Emoticons, one large size and the other smaller. The smaller ones are more suitable for forums. The larger ones are for MSN messenger. You can upload them onto MSN easily too (PM me if you need help).

For those who have a problem with Emoticons Image

Thanks TC...
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby zan » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Thanks TC

zan
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby eracles » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:58 pm

oh my god! while i agree with sweetie pie, that emoticons can serve a purpose, these emoticons are pure evil! They are way over the top! I think what pees me off about them is those adverts where they shout...
'oh my god'!
eracles
Contributor
Contributor

Postby T_C » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:34 pm

eracles wrote:oh my god! while i agree with sweetie pie, that emoticons can serve a purpose, these emoticons are pure evil! They are way over the top! I think what pees me off about them is those adverts where they shout...
'oh my god'!

I know, hence the...

turkish_cypriot wrote:If anyone is interested in Emoticons I have uploaded almost all of mine onto photobucket.Image

:lol: Come on eracles they're not that bad, if people use the small ones then it doesn't make much difference.

T_C
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby LENA » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:33 am

Thank you T_C...I have several links from emoticons and animations if you want! Let me know!!! But if you are interested for emoticons for msn those are the best i think...but if you are interested generally I would be glad to give the others as well!!!
LENA
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby T_C » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:05 am

LENA wrote:Thank you T_C...I have several links from emoticons and animations if you want! Let me know!!! But if you are interested for emoticons for msn those are the best i think...but if you are interested generally I would be glad to give the others as well!!!

:D Yes please Lena! I'm bored with these ones.

Much appreciated :D
T_C
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Next

Return to General Chat