The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

The Natural Selection Process of Cyprus

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Get Real! » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:03 am

The natural selection process of Cyprus has already been in motion for thousands of years. The indigenous Cypriots have seen off scores of invaders and occupiers and none of these aliens have lasted the ultimate test of time.

The people we call “Greek Cypriots” today are the naturally selected indigenous people of this island and are pre-destined to dominate, rule, and prosper, on this troubled land.

Not even a modern full-blown land, sea, and air, Turkish military invasion was able to change the natural selection process of Cyprus. Not even the proclamation of the forced “TRNC” can encourage unnatural change on the island and is doomed to failure and not even Turkey’s forced introduction of 150,000 odd Anatolians can affect this sacred course of nature.

To resist the natural dynamics of Cyprus is to resist Mother-nature herself and nobody in the history of mankind has ever succeeded in defeating nature in battle.

This tiny giant called “Cyprus” controls the destiny of 70 million Turks huffing and puffing at the EU doorstep, controls the Mediterranean Sea with her 2,000 odd commercial flag-ships, and soon Cyprus will be controlling the Mediterranean airways as the newly selected EU civil aviation hub. Vast Natural Gas and Oil reserves off the southern shores of Cyprus is further evidence of this tiny giant’s naturally selected destiny.
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby BirKibrisli » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:25 am

Smells a tad chauvenist,don't you think,GR...
While I agree with you that in the long run Cyprus will shed her Turkish skin,in the very very long run she will sink under the rising waters of global warming,and the natural selection you talk about will be history...

It is a great pity that human beings think they own the land they live on...And that they can do with nature whatever they wish with impunity...
There are some civilisations howevever ( Red Indian and Aboriginal mostly,which are consider barbaric by the Westerners) who think they are owned by the land they live on which supports them temporarily while they and their species exist in human form on this earth...They are the truly enlightened humans who are unfortunately becoming extinct themselves because of the activities of the rest of us nationalist,xenophobic and chauvinistic misguided creatures... :cry: :cry: :cry:
BirKibrisli
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby DT. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:37 am

Birkibrisli wrote:Smells a tad chauvenist,don't you think,GR...
While I agree with you that in the long run Cyprus will shed her Turkish skin,in the very very long run she will sink under the rising waters of global warming,and the natural selection you talk about will be history...

It is a great pity that human beings think they own the land they live on...And that they can do with nature whatever they wish with impunity...
There are some civilisations howevever ( Red Indian and Aboriginal mostly,which are consider barbaric by the Westerners) who think they are owned by the land they live on which supports them temporarily while they and their species exist in human form on this earth...They are the truly enlightened humans who are unfortunately becoming extinct themselves because of the activities of the rest of us nationalist,xenophobic and chauvinistic misguided creatures... :cry: :cry: :cry:

nice thought bir
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby shahmaran » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:39 am

Wow GT! I never realised what an anal fascist piece of s**t you really were!

Screw that coffee deal, or i might just end up strangling you! :lol:

The Ottomans came to this island just like the Greeks did, there aren't many indigenous people left on this planet and the Greeks or the GCs are DEFINATELY NOT one of them :lol:, also time not being the decisive factor for "indigenousness", using it to create an analogy in conjunction with the process of Natural Selection is an oxymoron and pretty dam useless i say, you sounded like a moronic version of Hitler there for a moment! ;)

But for the sake of argument let us just go by your game for the moment; first of all, using politics and money as a weapon to unjustly attack another nation MIGHT have something to do with Evolution, but its mainly unethical and opportunistic bollocks dam right down the "struggle for survival" alley, so undignified, low-level "opportunisticism" is the only role the Greeks will ever play within this global game of survival, that's why they are doomed to drown in their puddle of fear and delusion, while believing that they are the greatest nation in our history, but only having suffered dreadfully for constantly opposing one of the greatest nation building empires this world has ever seen.

Turks will always choose nobility and pride over imminent success and little Greek bitches like yourself will just cry and whine while blaming your historical dominators for your national incompetence... :lol:
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby DT. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:41 am

shahmaran wrote:Wow GT! I never realised what an anal fascist piece of s**t you really were!

The Ottomans came to this island just like the Greeks did, there aren't many indigenous people left on this planet and the Greeks or the GCs are DEFINATELY NOT one of them :lol:, also time not being the decisive factor for "indigenousness", using it to create an analogy in conjunction with the process of Natural Selection is an oxymoron and pretty dam useless i say, you sounded like a moronic version of Hitler there for a moment! ;)

But for the sake of argument let us just go by your game for the moment; first of all, using politics and money as a weapon to unjustly attack another nation MIGHT have something to do with Evolution, but its mainly unethical and opportunistic bollocks dam right down the "struggle for survival" alley, so undignified, low-level "opportunisticism" is the only role the Greeks will ever play within this global game of survival, that's why they are doomed to drown in their puddle of fear and delusion, while believing that they are the greatest nation in our history, but only having suffered dreadfully for constantly opposing one of the greatest nation building empires this world has ever seen.

Turks will always choose nobility and pride over imminent success and little Greek bitches like yourself will just cry and whine while blaming your historical dominators for your national incompetence... :lol:

here we go.... :roll:
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby shahmaran » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:42 am

Well i did say "for the sake of argument" :roll:
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby DT. » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 am

Turks will always choose nobility and pride over imminent success and little Greek bitches like yourself will just cry and whine while blaming your historical dominators for your national incompetence

nobility and pride :shock:

More like a group of 8 geriatric men standing around a map pushing toy soldiers around fighting over which streets and schools will be named after them.
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Get Real! » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:16 am

Birkibrisli wrote:Smells a tad chauvenist,don't you think,GR...

Atlantis twice over hey? Maybe it's time we built an arc or head for the Troodos mountains... :)
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby Get Real! » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:21 am

shahmaran wrote:Wow GT! I never realised what an anal fascist piece of s**t you really were!

I guess I hit a raw nerve with Shah! :lol:

So I've just kissed the coffee goodbye huh? Please reconsider... there are some TC's we plan to keep for old time's sake... :)

Your response gave me a small taste of what's to come on ATCA! :lol:
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby shahmaran » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:28 am

Oh plz, i have many "raw nerves" but trust me nationalism is definitely not one of them :)

I mean i knew we don't agree, but i didn't realize you were THAT far right...

This is my favourite bit:

"The people we call “Greek Cypriots” today are the naturally selected indigenous people of this island and are pre-destined to dominate, rule, and prosper, on this troubled land. "

and this...

"Not even a modern full-blown land, sea, and air, Turkish military invasion was able to change the natural selection process of Cyprus. Not even the proclamation of the forced “TRNC” can encourage unnatural change on the island and is doomed to failure and not even Turkey’s forced introduction of 150,000 odd Anatolians can affect this sacred course of nature."

I say we have changed the "natural process" long time ago don't you agree?

I mean how long has it been since you decided to "dominate" this island, you are still only %50 there :lol:
shahmaran
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Next

Return to Cyprus Problem