The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Annan division plan VS Piratis division plan.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby michalis5354 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:09 pm

According to the treaty signed in 1960 and all the provisions of the constitution Turksihcypriots were not a minority. And they were not like Armenians , maronites etc.

The whole International Community Knows that only some ignorants in cyprus who have divided this island from 1960 on their MINDS, do not.

I am afraid If you want to change the constitution and the cutures in Cyprus thats Very Difficult and HARD from you INDIVIDUALLY.

At the end of the day Turksihcypriots have their own estblisment at the North and If the greekcypriot administrtion is approachinhg this with the same attitude as yourself I am afraid we will END UP WITH TWO DIFFERENT RECOGNISED STATES IN CYPRUS.

THIS is my prediction which I can guarantee to you that it will happen.

I will like to add here also : Our Bigest Enemy is not Turkey . It is Corruption , shortmindness and lack of vision.
michalis5354
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Piratis » Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:39 pm

"michalis" why do you have a misleading member name?

Why not Mehmet5354 for example?

I can understand how you could love Turkish Cypriots so much, but showing your love for Turkey itself was a mistake and revealed who you really are.

Anyways, you can name yourself whatever you want. The truth is that your words do not represent Greek Cypriots who suffered from the country that with so much passion you are defending. This will be shown soon in the referendum.
Piratis

Postby michalis5354 » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:19 pm

Piratis wrote:I can understand how you could love Turkish Cypriots so much, but showing your love for Turkey itself was a mistake and revealed who you really are.

Well i said what happened , If you do not want to hear that just do not reply to my messages. This country suffered a lot from one sided propaganda and stupidity.

Piratis wrote:Anyways, you can name yourself whatever you want. The truth is that your words do not represent Greek Cypriots who suffered from the country that with so much passion you are defending. This will be shown soon in the referendum.

Do you think so ?
If the final plan has not been issued yet How could you know the real outcome of the Referendum ? I am very curious to know!

Yes GCs and TCs suffer a lot . And the REAL pain began in 1960 due to all what I have said before ,- due to fanatism , due to lack of Real strategy , lack of Cypriot Identity , stupidity , corruption and many more.

Obviously I dont want the events of 1960 to be repeated again. I dont want my country to be united with a different country !

In cyprus greek and turkish culture have co-existed for CENTURIES. None of these can be eliminated
michalis5354
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem