The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Equality? Are you kidding me!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby Filitsa » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:03 am

REPULSEWARRIOR, ARE YOU OUT THERE??? Where are you when we need you?
Filitsa
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby miltiades » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 am

Big Al wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Kikapu wrote:BigAl is Eric Dayi are twins, joined at the hip that almost makes them to be the same person.! :wink: :wink:

I think they are the same person.!! :wink: :wink:

He is Eric !!

Miltiades, you senile old bastard, i not going to waste my time trying to convince you that i am not Eric Dayi, you are very paranoid old boy

Foreigner I dont give a toss if you are Eric or not , you are a first class FOREIGN plonker sticking your nose in Cyprus's affair , why not join your "boys" and "girls" mate , you third world ignoramus FOREIGNER :lol:
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 am

soyer wrote:Cypriot Greeks and Turks never have and never will able to live in peace and harmony.

On numerous occasions, I have heard both Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots talking of the peace and harmony that used to exist in mixed villages. Are they lying?
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Big Al » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:39 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
soyer wrote:Cypriot Greeks and Turks never have and never will able to live in peace and harmony.

On numerous occasions, I have heard both Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots talking of the peace and harmony that used to exist in mixed villages. Are they lying?

There was always mistrust and double standards, plus all the trouble in cyprus has always been sparked in "mixed villages".
Big Al
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 am

Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

There was always mistrust and double standards, plus all the trouble in cyprus has always been sparked in "mixed villages".

Thanks for your input. Kıbrıs'a gittin mi hiç, Avustralyalı?
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Big Al » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:49 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

is that a rhetorical question? do you think that because you can speak or write Turkish that it makes you an expert on all things Turkish? I have seen your website, you're involved in some form of translation, stick with your day job and dont assume your are smarter than everyone else.
Big Al
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 am

Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

is that a rhetorical question? do you think that because you can speak or write Turkish that it makes you an expert on all things Turkish? I have seen your website, you're involved in some form of translation, stick with your day job and dont assume your are smarter than everyone else.

No, it is not a rhetorical question. I am genuinely curious as to whether you have been to Cyprus. I am also curious as to whether you can actually write a coherent passage in Turkish as opposed to peppering your posts with a few childish obscenities. Does that make me an uptight Pom? In the eyes of an Australian, perhaps.
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor

Postby Big Al » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am

Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

No, it is not a rhetorical question. I am genuinely curious as to whether you have been to Cyprus. I am also curious as to whether you can actually write a coherent passage in Turkish as opposed to peppering your posts with a few childish obscenities. Does that make me an uptight Pom? In the eyes of an Australian, perhaps.

You were complaining yesterday about writing in Turkish and now you want me to write in Turkish??? OK
evet, dort kere gittim, gecen sene evlemdim ve hanimina beraber kibris gittik.
Dont question my turklish my friend, i can get by regardless of whether im in Cyprus or Turkey. Just because i live in Oz doesnt mean i havent been able to be schooled in Turkish too.
Big Al
Contributor
Contributor

Postby miltiades » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:17 am

Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

You were complaining yesterday about writing in Turkish and now you want me to write in Turkish??? OK
Dont question my turklish my friend, i can get by regardless of whether im in Cyprus or Turkey. Just because i live in Oz doesnt mean i havent been able to be schooled in Turkish too.

Stay in Oz mate we have enough foreign dickheads without you joining in. You know as much about Cyprus as you know about the reproductive cycle of maggots.
Stay out of Cyprus foreigner.
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Brittania » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:17 am

Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:

Execution courses by correspondence. Be certified in mob beatings, flag pole executions and we'll add "how to execute at point blank an old man gathering snails" as a bonus.
Brittania
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem