The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

THE ABSURD BY ZAN: MILTIADES A MURDERING SCUM !!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby runaway » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 am

DT. wrote:
runaway wrote:

and during ESC South Cypriots say FYROM instead of Macedonia to make a fool of themselves. But the country is still Makedonija. quote]

You don't find it strange that you have so many TC's disagreeing with you? There's a young tc singer who's entering the competition for her country...does that say anything to you.

I know for a fact that a lot of TC's on this forum cringe everytime you post something. You're a liability to the tc side and only manage to provide our own nationalists with further ammunition. Why am I saying all this to you? Because I know that if a TC told you, there would be a good Reject KKTC as much as u want. It's there and it s the land of "satılmamış" TCYPs Miss GCwannabe.[/chance you'd change your tact. The fact that a GC is pre-empting this almost gaurantees that your sick logic will force you to continue as you are.....embarassing your side even more....providing more ammunition to the Cypriots of this forum against partitionist foreigners like you.

BTW, the proper name for your govt is occupation regime, don't be confused next time.

I am posting the original message so that you can't get away with it. You replied it on 28.01.2009 exactly one week ago. I said :Reject KKTC as much as u want. It's there and it s the land of "satılmamış" TCYPs Miss GCwannabe and you said :You don't find it strange that you have so many TC's disagreeing with you? I know for a fact that a lot of TC's on this forum cringe everytime you post something.

Stop writing crap and show evidence of SO MANY TCs who disagree with me by saying there is no TRNC and show evidence of TCs on this forum who cringe everytime I post something. :x Now you've got a clear goal.
runaway
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:26 am

runaway wrote:In the absence of credible evidence, DT has been defeated and shames his community once again by propagating misinformation.

First, you are to go back and ACKNOWLEDGE Turkish war crimes committed against Kurds during their illegal invasions of northern Iraq as proven in another thread, BEFORE a fool with zero credibility such as yourself can make such declarations…
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:30 am

runaway wrote:
DT. wrote:
runaway wrote:

and during ESC South Cypriots say FYROM instead of Macedonia to make a fool of themselves. But the country is still Makedonija. quote]

You don't find it strange that you have so many TC's disagreeing with you? There's a young tc singer who's entering the competition for her country...does that say anything to you.

I know for a fact that a lot of TC's on this forum cringe everytime you post something. You're a liability to the tc side and only manage to provide our own nationalists with further ammunition. Why am I saying all this to you? Because I know that if a TC told you, there would be a good Reject KKTC as much as u want. It's there and it s the land of "satılmamış" TCYPs Miss GCwannabe.[/chance you'd change your tact. The fact that a GC is pre-empting this almost gaurantees that your sick logic will force you to continue as you are.....embarassing your side even more....providing more ammunition to the Cypriots of this forum against partitionist foreigners like you.

BTW, the proper name for your govt is occupation regime, don't be confused next time.

I am posting the original message so that you can't get away with it. You replied it on 28.01.2009 exactly one week ago. I said :Reject KKTC as much as u want. It's there and it s the land of "satılmamış" TCYPs Miss GCwannabe and you said :You don't find it strange that you have so many TC's disagreeing with you? I know for a fact that a lot of TC's on this forum cringe everytime you post something.

Stop writing crap and show evidence of SO MANY TCs who disagree with me by saying there is no TRNC and show evidence of TCs on this forum who cringe everytime I post something. :x Now you've got a clear goal.

Pipe down little man, its just gonna make it worse for you later on.
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Oracle » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 am

YFred wrote:
Oracle wrote:Don't post crap then desperately search for "evidence" to back it up ....

What you said was very precise:

YFred wrote:I seem to remmeber as a five year old in 63, listening on the GC Radio to a speech from your beloved Makarios how he was going to push the TURKS in to the Thalassa.

Nothing of the kind. The day is still very vivid in my mind. I suspect it was the trauma of hearing it. I remember clearly people discussing it. My house in Lurujina is on the edge. I remember clearly my late father with his shotgun, Omery with the metal used to stir the bread oven and a few others with forks used for hay, standing under the streetlight on the left hand side of my house as you exit the door. They were intending to defend their families from what they believed was an immanent attack reacting to the news report. They must be bloody Turkish liars too. Just like me.
Some things in life never leave you. I am finally realising the mind of an average greek cypriot. No more than any other oppressor. Dehumanise and you can get away with murder. I just hope that my belief that you are in a minority is true.

Thanks for the "evidence" that Turks would use any excuse to arm themselves and kill GCs ... even feeding a 5 year old child a bunch of lies ....

The trauma you remember is from your aggressive "family" ...
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby runaway » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 am

Get Real! wrote:
runaway wrote:In the absence of credible evidence, DT has been defeated and shames his community once again by propagating misinformation.

First, you are to go back and ACKNOWLEDGE Turkish war crimes committed against Kurds during their illegal invasions of northern Iraq as proven in another thread, BEFORE a fool with zero credibility such as yourself can make such declarations…

yes donkey you had given a funny proof: 1 woman is SAID to have died.
Now we are expecting DT to show his proofs on TCs who don't recognize TRNC and I will site the TCs who recognize TRNC and we will compare the numbers as simple as that. I don't know why it takes 1 week for such a simple comparison. I guess the liar doesn't want to be ridiculed.
runaway
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 am

runaway wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

Now we are expecting DT to show his proofs on TCs who don't recognize TRNC and I will site the TCs who recognize TRNC and we will compare the numbers as simple as that. I don't know why it takes 1 week for such a simple comparison. I guess the liar doesn't want to be ridiculed.

You are in no position to make any demands, so get off your high horse and get your sorry arse back into the Turkish war crimes bozo...
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:46 am

Oracle wrote:
YFred wrote:
Oracle wrote:Don't post crap then desperately search for "evidence" to back it up ....

What you said was very precise:

YFred wrote:I seem to remmeber as a five year old in 63, listening on the GC Radio to a speech from your beloved Makarios how he was going to push the TURKS in to the Thalassa.

Nothing of the kind. The day is still very vivid in my mind. I suspect it was the trauma of hearing it. I remember clearly people discussing it. My house in Lurujina is on the edge. I remember clearly my late father with his shotgun, Omery with the metal used to stir the bread oven and a few others with forks used for hay, standing under the streetlight on the left hand side of my house as you exit the door. They were intending to defend their families from what they believed was an immanent attack reacting to the news report. They must be bloody Turkish liars too. Just like me.
Some things in life never leave you. I am finally realising the mind of an average greek cypriot. No more than any other oppressor. Dehumanise and you can get away with murder. I just hope that my belief that you are in a minority is true.

Thanks for the "evidence" that Turks would use any excuse to arm themselves and kill GCs ... even feeding a 5 year old child a bunch of lies ....

The trauma you remember is from your aggressive "family" ...

Nooooouuuuuuu. It definitely came from the radio. Now if you don't stop being silly, I will strike you off my friends list. You will suffer the same fate as Pafiti.
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby runaway » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 am

Get Real! wrote:
runaway wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

You are in no position to make any demands, so get off your high horse and get your sorry arse back into the Turkish war crimes bozo...

He needs to prove he is not a liar. One simply can't come here and then write down silly things he can't back up. Same goes for the grandpa who says his country is independent and remains silent why his people carry Greece flags.
runaway
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 pm

runaway wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
runaway wrote:
Get Real! wrote:

He needs to prove he is not a liar. One simply can't come here and then write down silly things he can't back up. Same goes for the grandpa who says his country is independent and remains silent why his people carry Greece flags.

Here you are sweetie....5 posts from 5 different tc's on this forum. Ive taken away their nicks and its up to them if they allow me to include them as I hate including other people in my arguments....

These are patriotic TC's, but their patriotism is to Cyprus first and foremost matey. These are the people that cringe with your posts and probably cringe with mine sometimes when I get carried away by cretins like you.

Read them, and when you're finished shove them up your arse and post 50 different posts from your pack of grey wolves out there showing their patriotism to the turkish flag while not giving a shit about my motherland Cyprus. (most will do this from afar as well, since they have not lived in Cyprus for decades yet claim they know all about us.)

xxx wrote:
zan wrote:I think we should just forget about laws and formality in the TRNC.....We should adopt anarchy and let people do what ever the hell they want....We should even allow hostiles in and let them cause havoc....What the hell!!!!

NO..what you should do is come and live in this military regime first then comment about it...

Easy for you to live in a democratic country and comment about regime in north Cyprus from far far away.

-------------------------------------------------

xxx wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
xxx wrote:
"said Talat. “The Turkish Cypriot side prepared a very practical and rational proposal because Erenkoy is TRNC territory and we are talking about free crossings from TRNC territory to TRNC territory."

Really.???

The UN and the EU have different version, because they state that all of Cypriot territory is part of the Republic of Cyprus.!

Perhaps the UN and the EU is wrong and Talat is correct.!!

What do you think.???

So whats the delay if GCs see it all as the "RoC"?

As I said to you before VP, that the only thing that keeps the "trnc" afloat, is the 40,000 Turkish Troops, because it has no other foundations. Take the troops away, and the "trnc" won't last more than 5 minutes.!

If you are now going to thank and praise the Turkish Troops for keeping the "trnc" afloat, then you would have proven my point once again.!

I'm just answering your question as honestly as I can.!

The question is, can you handle some honesty.?

-----------------------------------------------

xxx wrote:LOL! Keep dreaming. To divide a country, is the worst shame one could ever do to their country.
The ''trnc'' ... sorry ''KAKA.tc'' will NEVER be recognised. Long live the Republic of Cyprus. My country is ONE, my country is WHOLE! It will never be recognised. ''KAKA.tc'' is an ILLEGAL land recognised by NOBODY and never will be. Hayal etmeye devam et :)

---------------------------------------------------
For the TRNC to deserve recognition they need to do more than respect the rights of the minorities.They have to learn to govern themselves,protect their borders,have a viable economy based on real industry and commerce or farming or whatever,be nobody's dumping ground of surplus migrants,and be able to provide their citizens with basics like electricity,water,shelter,functioning health system,enough roads for their cars etc etc.How on earth will they manage to do all that while they are spoon fed by Turkey and have 40,000 Turkish soldiers on their land telling them when to breath, when to cough,when and how to open their border gates,when and how to vote???

------------------------------------------------------

xxx wrote:
miltiades wrote:
xxx wrote:
Sotos wrote:Did xxx meet with Zan also? :shock: Will he also write letters from the "trnc"? :?

Yes I did meet Zan. I also met GR on a previous visit. Is there a problem?

I will not write letters from the trnc, as I visited Cyprus North and South. My greetings are from all over Cyprus.
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:09 pm

anyone seen runway? :lol:
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem