The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

Update on UK travel advice for the property issue in Cyprus.

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby MicAtCyp » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:20 pm

Viewpoint wrote: a lot of TCs land around limassol has been used for housing both for refugees and for sale ....We had another example of the airport and a man who has had a factory built on his...

Still waiting to hear what exactly this a lot.... and for sale means in terms of donums or percentage.
Here are the numbers:TC land in RoC controlled areas in 1974 was 473,309 donums.

wrote: a proportion of these 50 donums was used for private housing and sold to GCs, the TC has now taken the Government and this private company to court for compensation.

Still waiting to hear how many donums the fraud case land out of those 50 was.

After I get the numbers I ask you to
a)To give me your definition of "a lot"
b)compare with the 100% fraud/theft against the GC properties in the occupied.
MicAtCyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:40 pm

MicAtCyp I have been away so I didnt read whether you did the gentlemanyly thing and apologise to Anglo???

Still waiting to hear what exactly this a lot.... and for sale means in terms of donums or percentage.
Here are the numbers:TC land in RoC controlled areas in 1974 was 473,309 donums.

Sorry for delay in reply was away in the Karpaz region great beaches unspoilt natural beauty like the advert states.

What do you say to this loaded question??? you have 100% of our land some of which has been mishandled (due to fraud so you say), used by GC refugees and also used by your administration to byild roads schools etc, some have been demolished so to know the exact figures at this stage is uncalcuable. These figures once calculated by an independent body could then answer your question as to how I would define a lot, the fraudently used portion may reach heights that would shock us all who knows we only have you out the the sky figures which you tend to produce like you have sources which feed you with fictiscious information.

The same would go for us, we have 100% of your land some has been used by settlers and TC refugees, some by our administration for roads schools etc, some have been exchnaged for equivilentin the south..so the exact figures at this stage is uncalcuable. Need to have an independently calculated evaluation of property and hows is has been used.
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby Anglo » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:28 am

Viewpoint wrote:MicAtCyp I have been away so I didnt read whether you did the gentlemanyly thing and apologise to Anglo???

Sorry for delay in reply was away in the Karpaz region great beaches unspoilt natural beauty like the advert states.

What do you say to this loaded question??? you have 100% of our land some of which has been mishandled (due to fraud so you say), used by GC refugees and also used by your administration to byild roads schools etc, some have been demolished so to know the exact figures at this stage is uncalcuable. These figures once calculated by an independent body could then answer your question as to how I would define a lot, the fraudently used portion may reach heights that would shock us all who knows we only have you out the the sky figures which you tend to produce like you have sources which feed you with fictiscious information.

The same would go for us, we have 100% of your land some has been used by settlers and TC refugees, some by our administration for roads schools etc, some have been exchnaged for equivilentin the south..so the exact figures at this stage is uncalcuable. Need to have an independently calculated evaluation of property and hows is has been used.

No apology as yet...
Anglo

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:40 pm

Anglo
No apology as yet

Wouldnt hold my breath if I was you my friend, he probably thinks you should apologise to him. :lol:
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby MicAtCyp » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:09 pm

Anglo’s Mommy Viewpoint after having holidays at stolen beaches wrote: ...as to how I would define a lot, the fraudently used portion may reach heights that would shock us all, who knows?

He, he, he what a VP logic!!! Once calculated may or may not be a lot.....

Well hear this VP. Somone said he has a lot of money. Guess how much money he had? You may be schocked! :P :P :P
Clue: a)He was talking with a beggar. b)He was talking with Onasis c)He was talking with you
MicAtCyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:48 pm

MicAtCyp wrote:
Anglo’s Mommy Viewpoint after having holidays at stolen beaches wrote: ...as to how I would define a lot, the fraudently used portion may reach heights that would shock us all, who knows?

He, he, he what a VP logic!!! Once calculated may or may not be a lot.....

Well hear this VP. Somone said he has a lot of money. Guess how much money he had? You may be schocked! :P :P :P
Clue: a)He was talking with a beggar. b)He was talking with Onasis c)He was talking with you

Dont you think a lot to every individual is different so unless you actually quantify it then we are unable to assess exact figures and percentages, then we can only go by our own evaluations until which time we have all the figures available even then 25% of the total to me may be a lot but to you it may represent some or average.

Are your trying to avoid apologising to Anglo????
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby MicAtCyp » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:47 am

I would expect Anglo and his big mouth Mommy to apologise to me because you dont understand what I said.
Last edited by MicAtCyp on Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MicAtCyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby MicAtCyp » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:53 am

VP wrote: Dont you think a lot to every individual is different so unless you actually quantify it then we are unable to assess exact figures and percentages, then we can only go by our own evaluations until which time we have all the figures available even then 25% of the total to me may be a lot but to you it may represent some or average.

Because little, a lot, tall, short etc are meaningless people invented numbers.Give me number of plots (if you have evidence) or shut your big mouth before some fly gets in.
MicAtCyp
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Viewpoint » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:35 pm

MicAtCyp wrote:
VP wrote: Dont you think a lot to every individual is different so unless you actually quantify it then we are unable to assess exact figures and percentages, then we can only go by our own evaluations until which time we have all the figures available even then 25% of the total to me may be a lot but to you it may represent some or average.

Because little, a lot, tall, short etc are meaningless people invented numbers.Give me number of plots (if you have evidence) or shut your big mouth before some fly gets in.

Thank you for your eloquence and humility :lol:

Anglo what did I say he would ask us to apologies.

Viewpoint
Wouldnt hold my breath if I was you my friend, he probably thinks you should apologise to him

MicAtCyp
I would expect Anglo and his big mouth Mommy to apologise to me because you dont understand what I said.

So predictable :lol:
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby RAFAELLA » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:42 am

EMINE ERK ADMITS THAT THE RETURN OF THEIR PROPERTIES TO THE GREEK CYPRIOTS IS INEVITABLE

Under the banner front-page title “The annulment of the title deeds is a condition”, Turkish Cypriot daily AFRIKA newspaper (08.08.05) reports that the chairman of the so-called Turkish Cypriot Foundation for Human Rights, Mrs Emine Erk, has said that the “Compensations Committee” established by the occupation regime two years ago is not regarded sufficient internationally with its present structure and that the return of property is inevitable.
Mrs Erk noted that the greatest danger for the pseudostate was “creating new Loizidou” cases by doing absolutely nothing.

Mrs Erk suggested a “legal” arrangement to be made which will be providing for the return of their properties to the Greek Cypriots, taking as a guide the Annan plan and having in mind the interests of the Turkish Cypriots.

AFRIKA invokes “political observers” who noted that the “title deeds” issued by the occupation regime must be annulled so that the occupied Greek Cypriot property could be returned to its owners.

Turkish Cypriot daily ORTAM newspaper (08.08.05) refers to the issue under the banner headlines “return of property to the Greek Cypriots” and adds: “Let Talat and Soyer continue acting as guarantors of the title deeds; the reality is coming to surface”.

Turkish Cypriot daily VOLKAN newspaper (08.08.05) writes that the Turkish Cypriot Foundation for Human Rights has been established upon “encouragement” of the Turkish Cypriot leader, Mr Talat and with the financial aid of the RTP-DP pseudogovernment.

VOLKAN refers to the problems that, according to its own view, will be created if the proposal for “legal” arrangement providing for returning the Greek Cypriot properties to their owners is realized and argues that the property regime in the occupied areas will completely be upset, the territorial existence of the pseudostate will be annihilated, the land development and constructions sector will collapse, the investments and the production will stop and internal conflicts will occur.

http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/pio/pio.nsf/A ... enDocument
________________________________________________________________________________

Some minds at the occupied area started realizing the inevitable, good progress.
Regarding the foreigners who bought or buy stolen Gc land and properties, it seems that they play with fire and soon enough they will get burned.
RAFAELLA
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem