The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

ORAMS!!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 pm

YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:
YOu want the balance of payment between the ROC and TC's?

Considering that the GC refugees who were forced out of their homes in the occupied areas are about 3 times more than the TCs who voluntarily abandoned their own properties in the free areas in order to pursue their aim of partition, the balance of payment would favor the GCs by a factor of 3. This means the TCs would have to pay to us billions.

So YFred, just let us know when you are ready to settle the account. We have absolutely no problem doing this. You have ;)

Why do I have to pay anybody. I want roc to pay me what they have stolen from me. What you do to the other TCs is not my concern. Or is it Legal for GCs to steel from TCs. I like the sound of that.

Wait a minute, YFred.!

Did you not tell us that your family had swapped their land with the GC's in your village back in 1974 just to make it convenient for both sides after many thousands were expelled from their properties, killed, murdered, raped and went missing during the invasion period of the Cyprus crisis, and yet those from your village were so very considerate and understanding to each other despite the above war crimes being committed and that being the case, how is it that the RoC has stolen your land and owes you money if your family volunteered in exchanging their land with the GCs.????

BTW, I'm not back yet, but will be next week.!

You really have water for brains. I said nothing of the kind you stupid arsehole.
I said the village had an agreement with the GC and swapped land. I also said the large proportion of the land given belonged to my father and he got nothing in return. Where did I say my family made a swap.
So for once get your facts right and stop making an arshole of yourself.

However, after you have appologised for all the baseless accusation we may continue to talk, in the meantime get stuffed.
Which reminds me Xmass is coming up and I'll be getting a live Turkey this year, I think I'll name it Kickapoo.

Yfred, you are the one who used the word 'swap'. I had come to the same conclusion as Kiks. The word means the actions were reciprocated.

Nowcutout the foul language for crists sake. :roll: or you will receive aPapal Bull. 8)
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Considering that the GC refugees who were forced out of their homes in the occupied areas are about 3 times more than the TCs who voluntarily abandoned their own properties in the free areas in order to pursue their aim of partition, the balance of payment would favor the GCs by a factor of 3. This means the TCs would have to pay to us billions.

So YFred, just let us know when you are ready to settle the account. We have absolutely no problem doing this. You have ;)

Why do I have to pay anybody. I want roc to pay me what they have stolen from me. What you do to the other TCs is not my concern. Or is it Legal for GCs to steel from TCs. I like the sound of that.

Wait a minute, YFred.!

Did you not tell us that your family had swapped their land with the GC's in your village back in 1974 just to make it convenient for both sides after many thousands were expelled from their properties, killed, murdered, raped and went missing during the invasion period of the Cyprus crisis, and yet those from your village were so very considerate and understanding to each other despite the above war crimes being committed and that being the case, how is it that the RoC has stolen your land and owes you money if your family volunteered in exchanging their land with the GCs.????

You really have water for brains. I said nothing of the kind you stupid arsehole.
I said the village had an agreement with the GC and swapped land. I also said the large proportion of the land given belonged to my father and he got nothing in return. Where did I say my family made a swap.

However, after you have appologised for all the baseless accusation we may continue to talk, in the meantime get stuffed.
Which reminds me Xmass is coming up and I'll be getting a live Turkey this year, I think I'll name it Kickapoo.

Yfred, you are the one who used the word 'swap'. I had come to the same conclusion as Kiks. The word means the actions were reciprocated.

Nowcutout the foul language for crists sake. :roll: or you will receive aPapal Bull. 8)

Yes, I did use the word swap, but I never said my family swapped. He just makes things up as he goes along. He first accused me of making it up, now he comes up saying my family did a swap. I said nothing of the kind.
Why do I need to worry about papal Bull, I'll tell him where he can put it too. But than again he knows that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:36 pm

YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Wait a minute, YFred.!

Yes, I did use the word swap, but I never said my family swapped. He just makes things up as he goes along. He first accused me of making it up, now he comes up saying my family did a swap. I said nothing of the kind.
Why do I need to worry about papal Bull, I'll tell him where he can put it too. But than again he knows that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you going to upset the Doge of Venice too? :lol:
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:39 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Wait a minute, YFred.!

Who is Doge of Venice? Is he a Lurucadi too? Becasue if he ain't he means nothin to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Wait a minute, YFred.!

Who is Doge of Venice? Is he a Lurucadi too? Becasue if he ain't he means nothin to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was in charge of the Laurentias clan. You ought to kiss his ringed finger for his blessings. :lol: He was the elected Lord of Venice - but you knew that did you not? :lol:
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Wait a minute, YFred.!

He was in charge of the Laurentias clan. You ought to kiss his ringed finger for his blessings. :lol: He was the elected Lord of Venice - but you knew that did you not? :lol:

You have picked up certain Kicking poo traits. There is no connection between Lurucina and Lorentias. Our Lorenzia was a shepherdess not a lady of the night charging double on sundays.
:lol: :lol:
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 pm

YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
YFred wrote:
Piratis wrote:

Wait a minute, YFred.!

You have picked up certain Kicking poo traits. There is no connection between Lurucina and Lorentias. Our Lorenzia was a shepherdess not a lady of the night charging double on sundays.
:lol: :lol:

In denial? Hmmm!!

Whenever I take my dog out, I always pick up poo. That is the way. If I find a penny, I pick up that too.
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Yak and double yak Deniz, why don't you train the damn thing to crap on the road instead of the pavement, that way you are not obliged to pick it up. Or has the law changed so you still have to pick it up.
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Postby denizaksulu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm

YFred wrote:Yak and double yak Deniz, why don't you train the damn thing to crap on the road instead of the pavement, that way you are not obliged to pick it up. Or has the law changed so you still have to pick it up.

I love my dog, but it aint good when its flattened by a mad driver. Anyway, poo must be picked up. I wonder what happens in Cyprus? :lol: :lol:
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Postby YFred » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am

denizaksulu wrote:
YFred wrote:Yak and double yak Deniz, why don't you train the damn thing to crap on the road instead of the pavement, that way you are not obliged to pick it up. Or has the law changed so you still have to pick it up.

I love my dog, but it aint good when its flattened by a mad driver. Anyway, poo must be picked up. I wonder what happens in Cyprus? :lol: :lol:

I had a dog for 3 years (about 20 years ago) and I never picked poo up once. You just train the dog to stand on the pavement and release on the road, preferably on a side road inbetween 2 cars. How can it be hit?. It is only if the poo ends up on the pavement that it is an offence. Isn't that so or have the bylaws chaged.
YFred
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem