The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content

...go ahead, i dare you.

Looking for friends? For a boyfriend/girlfriend? Lover? Pen-pal?

...go ahead, i dare you.

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:28 am

I am a member longstanding as you can see; one can say from the www's beginning. Over the years, and before the Facebook world, this and other Forums were a great way to get a sense of issues important to their membership who shared a mission in common; true as it is today, but not under the scrutiny of curious readers in the many hundreds or thousands as it was then daily, in some ways, it has not changed.

...just the same, i am curious to know who some of you are, those of you who find us; still here: a kinda kafenio in a Cypriot village way far from the new highway and the tourists' path, rustic elders and some younger remaining.

Don't be shy, join us, kopiaste, we like to laugh, at least to say hello (passing through), tell us a little of who you are, there must be some connection, perhaps your attraction to Cyprus, or to our Forum; that would be nice.

...yet; (you may be already aware) given how small our village is, the jackass sitting beside the person you are talking to may bite. It's all right though, just be careful, they mean well; some of us have brains but we all have teeth.

Welcome, welcome...

...and seriously, your replies i greatly appreciate: Cheers!!
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor

Return to Meet New People