The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


IS INTOLERANCE PART OF ALL RELIGIONS

Visiting Cyprus? Ask any questions you have here.

Moderator: Piratis

IS INTOLERANCE PART OF ALL RELIGIONS

Postby miltiades » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Having watched channel 5 this evening and having heard how some Islamic clerics are describing the non Muslims I'm perturbed to say the least.
The Jews are apparently Monkeys and the Christians Pigs. !!
What are your comments and which of the main "false" religions -all are false - is in your opinion the most intolerant of them all.
Let me say from the outset that I do not for one billionth of a second accept the existence of a creator and I consider all religions to be the byproduct of times gone by .Further more I consider any religion that preaches hatred and intollernace as dangerous to humanity as a whole .

ps.may your God , as false as he is , be with you all !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Maynard23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Well Miltiades, having read through many of your posts and having previously suggested that they are mostly a load of old bollocks, with this one you have confirmed that they ARE.

Your staunch support of the terrorist state of Israel, whose only real claim has ever been that "The Lord Gave It to Them" and they have even written a song about it.

Coupled with the fact that you insist that there is "No God" and your constant reminders that you are always right.

Must negate the reasons for why you support them.

Finally confirming that you ARE a load of old bollocks and there is no way out. IMHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Postby miltiades » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Maynard23 wrote:Well Miltiades, having read through many of your posts and having previously suggested that they are mostly a load of old bollocks, with this one you have confirmed that they ARE.

Your staunch support of the terrorist state of Israel, whose only real claim has ever been that "The Lord Gave It to Them" and they have even written a song about it.

Coupled with the fact that you insist that there is "No God" and your constant reminders that you are always right.

Must negate the reasons for why you support them.

Finally confirming that you ARE a load of old bollocks and there is no way out. IMHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupid shut it , this is for thinkers not for piss pots like you !
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Maynard23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 pm

"Oh let us remember the first of September,

when Israel's supporter , first class,

Denied there's a GOD (well the silly old sod)

He's just shot himself right up the arse !!.

IMHO [well I'll be dogged !!] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Postby miltiades » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Maynard23 wrote:"Oh let us remember the first of September,

when Israel's supporter , first class,

Denied there's a GOD (well the silly old sod)

He's just shot himself right up the arse !!.

IMHO [well I'll be dogged !!] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you have been dogged too many times boy , you ve got arse on your mind ! Hope you got paid for it stupid !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16322
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Maynard23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 pm

miltiades wrote:
Maynard23 wrote:Well Miltiades, having read through many of your posts and having previously suggested that they are mostly a load of old bollocks, with this one you have confirmed that they ARE.

Your staunch support of the terrorist state of Israel, whose only real claim has ever been that "The Lord Gave It to Them" and they have even written a song about it.

Coupled with the fact that you insist that there is "No God" and your constant reminders that you are always right.

Must negate the reasons for why you support them.

Finally confirming that you ARE a load of old bollocks and there is no way out. IMHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stupid shut it , this is for thinkers not for piss pots like you !



If as you say this post is for thinkers [and I assume you consider yourself to be one of them].

Let us then THINK about what your first post implies shall we ?.

The ONLY claim the terrorist state of Israel has made on the land it stole from the rightful owners in order to establish itself, is that it was "Promised to them by God".

YOU are overly supportive of the terrorist state of Israel and your past posts are confirmation of that fact.

YOU are constantly insisting that you are always right in whatever subject you engage in.

YOU insist that there is "NO GOD" which obviously means that he could not have made such a promise.

Therefore it follows that the terrorist state of Israel has firstly lied and secondly stolen the lands that they now occupy.

Most "Thinkers" have suspected this to be the case, YOU [by your own admission] have now confirmed what those "Thinkers" suspected.

Calling people nasty names will not erase their "Thoughts" Miltiades, it is time for you to consider the value of your allegiance to the terrorist state you so greatly admire. IMHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Postby roseandchan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:33 pm

since living here i have learnt lots more about islam. from what i understand islam has no problems with christians or jews . its problem is with non believers like myself. i still respect others right to believe in what ever they choose.
roseandchan
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: as far away from beetroot man as possible.

Postby Maynard23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:41 pm

roseandchan wrote:since living here i have learnt lots more about islam. from what i understand islam has no problems with christians or jews . its problem is with non believers like myself. i still respect others right to believe in what ever they choose.



Islam is a religion of peace, they are a poor match for the aggressiveness of the terrorist state of Israel who will not leave them to enjoy their peace.

The entire middle east is in flames on account of that simple fact. IMHO.
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Postby Oracle » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Well Christianity preaches tolerance and turning the other cheek.

So no .... Intolerance is not part of all religions. :roll:

But what constitutes religion is the really interesting question ... and once again you have screwed up Milty :lol:

Keep thinking .....

BTW ..... Mrs Christofias does not like you being disrespectful of older ladies :wink:
User avatar
Oracle
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23507
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am
Location: Anywhere but...

Postby Maynard23 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:51 pm

I think Miltiades [having shot himself in a sensitive region of his anatomy] has now withdrawn to "Lick his wounds".

Henceforth he shall be known as "Milti the Cat", which is quite fitting really since the ancient Egyptians worshipped cats and they did not have a lot of time for Jews either. IMHO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maynard23
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Next

Return to Cyprus Tourism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests