The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Paradise Island.

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Paradise Island.

Postby miltiades » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 pm

I have said this and have honestly believed it for many years now , the more I come here the more I'm convinced that this here island IS Paradise on earth . OK , I take on board the fact that I'm not here 365 days a year , I don't have to go to work - I do have to collect my granddaughter from school though - and I don't worry about the bills or other such mundane tasks.
Where else in Europe , forget third word nations , would be able to sit on your veranda , as I'm doing now , topless with shorts and ...sock-less while enjoying a cool beer , I tell you nowhere !
The weather is more than fabulous is bloody marvelous , as for the women , well after seeing Mrs Kafenes I can tell you women here are the prettiest in Europe and I know a thing or 1000 about pretty women I can tell you !!
Special day today November 11th 2011 , my gorgeous granddaughter Christina is 7 years old !! Pappou naturally will take her out after school and spoil her rotten and why not !!
Back to Paradise and the beautiful weather we are now having , it makes you forget the political affairs and concentrate on the little pleasures that cost you absolutely nothing , gazing at the clear blue sky without a cloud in sight and the sun shining gloriously
May I say , ZITO H KIPROS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH ( America is second )
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16189
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Gasman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.
Gasman
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Postby miltiades » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.

I love the place , maybe because I was ...born here , or that my daughter and grandchildren are here , but honestly apart from Cyprus I now only visit another place , top secret you know !!! , and this other place , well is just there nothing much to say about it apart from that it exists !!
The people here I find react pleasantly when spoken to impromptu and politely , I went to Lidl this morning couldn't get a trolley , I jokingly offered some ...big lady 5 euros for her , she smiled and said ...I'm worth much more than a fiver !! She was English who spoke good Greek , she thought I said 5 euros for your ....Lolly !!!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16189
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.



What are you and Milti trying to do to me?............. :evil: :evil:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby miltiades » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.



What are you and Milti trying to do to me?............. :evil: :evil:

Don't worry Denis Gasman ain't my type , I don't do ...blokes !!!! :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16189
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Cap » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Weather is horrible Milti.
Too warm for this time of year. We need rain, overcast conditions and lower temperatures.
Our summer is hell on earth, our winter is what summer SHOULD be!

Sahara desert conditions are not what I'd term ideal.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby B25 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:42 pm

miltiades wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.



What are you and Milti trying to do to me?............. :evil: :evil:

Don't worry Denis Gasman ain't my type , I don't do ...blokes !!!! :lol:


Has she had a sex change then?? :lol: :lol: Last I heard she was a she, unless you been on the piss again milti.
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5964
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Postby miltiades » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Cap wrote:Weather is horrible Milti.
Too warm for this time of year. We need rain, overcast conditions and lower temperatures.
Our summer is hell on earth, our winter is what summer SHOULD be!

Sahara desert conditions are not what I'd term ideal.

I accept that rain is much needed , but can it wait till I go back on Sunday ??
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16189
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby miltiades » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 pm

B25 wrote:
miltiades wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.



What are you and Milti trying to do to me?............. :evil: :evil:

Don't worry Denis Gasman ain't my type , I don't do ...blokes !!!! :lol:


Has she had a sex change then?? :lol: :lol: Last I heard she was a she, unless you been on the piss again milti.

Gasman a woman ? Its like saying midwife is a man !!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16189
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby denizaksulu » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:53 pm

miltiades wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
Gasman wrote:Glad you are enjoying it Milti. I've just come inside because I got too hot!

Went outside to read my book, decided not to bother with the book and just sit and soak up the sun and the view. I've cooled down with a shower and think I will head outside for some more.

Really is FANTASTIC weather for November.



What are you and Milti trying to do to me?............. :evil: :evil:

Don't worry Denis Gasman ain't my type , I don't do ...blokes !!!! :lol:


Actually Gasman is a lovely lady and right up your street..............from Finikoudes :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36050
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests