The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Is it over for Turkey?

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby supporttheunderdog » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:06 pm

akiner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
akiner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
akiner wrote:After all the passing years, GCs are getting more and more crazy yet desperate, FFS how do you plan to divide Turkey between Kurds (For southeast) and Turks (for the rest) while biggest Kurdish populated city in the WORLD is Istanbul.

That's an easy one... Kurds can have the traditional eastern territory *and* Istanbul. Kinda like a Vatican...


If they really wanted they could already achieve but (unfortunately for you) majority of that kinsmen want to live side by side with Turks. Although we can apply the way of your solution to Cyprus indeed. Because Turks dont want you but you cant get it :D

You mean you've been murdering Kurds for decades, side-by-side! :wink:

Who do you think you're fooling empty-headed Turko-boy? :)


It is for sure you are a poopyhead, if you are negleting the effect of Kurdish capabilities. Surely if they wanted they would already have the partition for themselves, same like the Turks who have achieved their breakaway state in 1983 as they didnt want to live with you.


Akiner: the Breakaway alleged state only occurred as the military occupiers (Turkey) permitted it, with the backing of illegal Turkish occupation forces present since 1974 and the eviction of Greek Speaking Cypriots . The T/C could not have done on their own.
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby Lordo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 pm

i was begining to lose faith in thsi thread but it is finally happening. terggy's days are numbers. especially now that they got the contract to service the f35s for uk. i mean what hope is there after this.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39501299
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby B25 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Lordo wrote:i was begining to lose faith in thsi thread but it is finally happening. terggy's days are numbers. especially now that they got the contract to service the f35s for uk. i mean what hope is there after this.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39501299


Here dipstick.

Security concerns have been raised about plans
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6076
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:38 pm

...indeed, Pakistan and Britain, are Turkey's big allies (read: only allies) in such a dream.

Lordo, did the Chinese sell them stuff? Did the French, or the Russians?

...does this mean for Turkey, that it has come full-circle?

...tough question for you, and Brazil?

...we will see how long the Yankees are in Turkey (if Turkey cannot keep itself together), and how long it takes Britain to leave after that; of course who can imagine it, Turkey can't be divided, 90 million strong.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby B25 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm

More good stuff from Erdocunt.

'Europe is a rotten continent, center of Nazism: President Erdoğan'

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/europe ... sCatID=510

I bet the Euro twats really like him now huh?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
B25
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6076
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Location: ** Classified **

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby Lordo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:28 am

B25 wrote:
Lordo wrote:i was begining to lose faith in thsi thread but it is finally happening. terggy's days are numbers. especially now that they got the contract to service the f35s for uk. i mean what hope is there after this.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39501299


Here dipstick.

Security concerns have been raised about plans

do you suppose the americans were not aware of the situation and this stoch drinking weasle has woken the yanks up.

when will you realise that it aint erdogan it is the yanks that is doing you in boy
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:21 am

...i ask you, who is the "you" you are referring to?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Lordo wrote:when will you realise that it aint erdogan it is the yanks that is doing you in boy


They are in bed together! Saudis, Turks, Trump and Theresa May - all working together to try and destroy the EU. Their main competitor!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:51 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...i ask you, who is the "you" you are referring to?

b25 rw, it was a reply to him. so you means b25
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is it over for Turkey?

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 am

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Lordo wrote:when will you realise that it aint erdogan it is the yanks that is doing you in boy


They are in bed together! Saudis, Turks, Trump and Theresa May - all working together to try and destroy the EU. Their main competitor!

no my dear they are trying to control syria and iran now that the rest of the arab countires are in ther hands. but russia has other ideas.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests