The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


american activities

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: american activities

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:07 pm

the church keeps thing under wraps old man, how about that. i guess it is really turn the other cheek ain it. life's bitch ain it just.

long live the greatest democracy on earth.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: american activities

Postby Get Real! » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40487
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: american activities

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

i agree but the old fool needs education.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: american activities

Postby Get Real! » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Lordo wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

i agree but the old fool needs education.

Just ignore him... it's his last Xmas.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40487
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: american activities

Postby DrCyprus » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 am

Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

i agree but the old fool needs education.

Just ignore him... it's his last Xmas.


said the ordained priest.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: american activities

Postby miltiades » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:55 am

Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

Would that be you Psycho?
You claim to be ....religious, my arse "!! :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16348
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: american activities

Postby Lordo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:53 am

here is another america values example but this time purpotrated by the brits in india. after what the americans did to the natives killing 36 million of them through mainly starvation but also other means too. this time over 10 million people killed by starvation in bengal.

what was it churchill said.
“I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.” -Winston Churchill

http://yourstory.com/2014/08/bengal-famine-genocide/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: american activities

Postby Get Real! » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:44 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

i agree but the old fool needs education.

Just ignore him... it's his last Xmas.

said the ordained priest.

Any time you need a blessing come over and get in line with the rest of the TurkoPushtous on here, and I'll happily shove my H&K up your arse.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40487
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: american activities

Postby Lordo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Get Real! wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Don’t assume that criminals who claim to be Christian represent Christianity any more than ISIS represents Islam.

i agree but the old fool needs education.

Just ignore him... it's his last Xmas.

said the ordained priest.

Any time you need a blessing come over and get in line with the rest of the TurkoPushtous on here, and I'll happily shove my H&K up your arse.

how long have you been a pshdui, i knew meeting xerodjehalo will turn you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: american activities

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:48 pm

how is this possible in a democratic country. how the hell can congress make it illegal to research gun violnce in ameriga. what the hell is the matter with these people.
cradle of civilisation indeed. what a bunch of assholing wankers. where is the old fool when you need him. put them pans down. put them pans down.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/2000-doctors-demands-congress-ends-ban-on-gun-violence-research/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest