The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Congratulations Cameron!

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Lordo » Sat May 09, 2015 12:03 pm

it is interesting that one cnut should sympathise with another.

the first attack on miliband by cunteron was that he was a back stabber because he stood against his brother. they then accused him of making a deal with the snp to backstab the public. the british public have been conned one more time. if you analyse the results the liberal supporters have backed the tories and the scottish labour voters backed the snp. i feel sorry for all those who are unemployed or on benefit of any kind or low pay or on zero hour contract. there is a lot of pain to be dished out for the banker/wanker buddies of cunteron to receive their tax cuts. especially painful as it was these wankers who bankrupted uk when labour was in power which caused their buddy cunteron to come to power.

what a way to run the country. just goes to show democracy is overrated. a lot of people are too gullible to be allowed to vote. there should be a test to prove you are capable of understanding what you are voting for.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/scrap-the-human-rights-act-and-keep-ttip-heres-what-you-voted-for-and-will-get-with-a-tory-government-britain-10235374.html
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am

Very serious allegations you make there Lordo.

But the people have a mind of their own and can make up their own mind and as I said, Cameron (GET IT RIGHT) has the runs on the board and Millibandaid got caught square at the wicket out for a Duck! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 1:18 am

what allegation you deluded stupid idiot. you dont know any facts about this elections. where were you living in a furkin cave ffs.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4405930.ece
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 1:42 am

Lordo wrote:what allegation you deluded stupid idiot. you dont know any facts about this elections. where were you living in a furkin cave ffs.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/politics/article4405930.ece


The allegation that the public were duped you silly and not very bright bugger.

Why didn't Millibandaid clarify his position on the Trident Subs? Once again, no leadership from millibandaid.

Did he actually say that he will steer clear of the SNP because Cameron did?

Democracy overrated you say? Well, if you're a TC then maybe that rings true in the "tnucland".
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:19 am

you said i was making an allegation. i heard it from the mouth of a cuntservative minister who said milliband stabbed his brother in the back by standing against him in the leadership ellection. if that is not the most disgusting thing said in a run up to an election i dont know what is. they also claimed that he would also stab britain in the back by making a deal with the snp and remove trident. milliband never said he would do either. milliband deliberately said he would rather not be a pm then make a deal with the snp. you need to open your eyes and ears a little more because it is gullible swine like you who believe the cuntservatives everywhere and it is the poor who pay the price.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 11:44 am

Lordo wrote:you said i was making an allegation. i heard it from the mouth of a cuntservative minister who said milliband stabbed his brother in the back by standing against him in the leadership ellection. if that is not the most disgusting thing said in a run up to an election i dont know what is. they also claimed that he would also stab britain in the back by making a deal with the snp and remove trident. milliband never said he would do either. milliband deliberately said he would rather not be a pm then make a deal with the snp. you need to open your eyes and ears a little more because it is gullible swine like you who believe the cuntservatives everywhere and it is the poor who pay the price.


Millibandaid was a boy doing a Man's job!

I mean jeez, you don't elect Millibandaid who lacks leadership, vision and will probably bankrupt the country.

Look, he got out for a Duck, and as the late Richie Benaud (o Theos na ton Margarisi) would say - GONE, caught square of the wicket - watta a maaaarvellous catch!!!! Out for a Gooolden Duck!!!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:51 am

lets face it you are a cuntservative. it must be all that blood rushing to your head on account of where you live. to complicate things even further you have the complexes of being greak. what can i say.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 11:55 am

Lordo wrote:lets face it you are a cuntservative. it must be all that blood rushing to your head on account of where you live. to complicate things even further you have the complexes of being greak. what can i say.


Swinger actually.

In Australia, a Liberal. That's Abbott mate!

Man I love him! 8)

he's religious too and loves the Greek Orthodox Patriarch more than ERDOG!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 6:22 pm

he is furkin pushdui gavole.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Congratulations Cameron!

Postby Paphitis » Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 am

Lordo wrote:he is furkin pushdui gavole.


He don't like pushdouis actually. You're out of luck!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests