The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 12:59 am

There have been few great leaders.

The UK had Winston Churchill, who led the liberation of Europe from NAZI Germany. Back then we had Hitler as our boogey man.

Now we have Fräulein Merkel!

Image

Will David Cameron be the next Winston? Will the UK save Europe once again? :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 1:21 am

you really are stupid and clueless. uk america and the french were fighting 4 vision of german soldiers int he west and the russians were fighting 150 divisions. and you think that churchil saved the europeans. ffs who furkin educated you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 1:37 am

Lordo wrote:you really are stupid and clueless. uk america and the french were fighting 4 vision of german soldiers int he west and the russians were fighting 150 divisions. and you think that churchil saved the europeans. ffs who furkin educated you.


Everyone knows that Churchill was the mouthpiece and leader here.

His stance during the Battle of Britain and breaking the ENIGMA code as well as lead the D Day landings were instrumental in Europe's liberation. That is undeniable.

If Britain fell, Europe would have been in deep shit (if it wasn't already) and there is no way the Russians would have got as far as they did if the allies did not open a new front in France.

Anyway, do you reckon Cameron should be knighted?

Maybe we should have a Sir Winston Vs David Cameron thread to compare the 2 because I think Cameron is worthy.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby miltiades » Sun May 10, 2015 9:39 am

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:you really are stupid and clueless. uk america and the french were fighting 4 vision of german soldiers int he west and the russians were fighting 150 divisions. and you think that churchil saved the europeans. ffs who furkin educated you.


Everyone knows that Churchill was the mouthpiece and leader here.

His stance during the Battle of Britain and breaking the ENIGMA code as well as lead the D Day landings were instrumental in Europe's liberation. That is undeniable.

If Britain fell, Europe would have been in deep shit (if it wasn't already) and there is no way the Russians would have got as far as they did if the allies did not open a new front in France.

Anyway, do you reckon Cameron should be knighted?

Maybe we should have a Sir Winston Vs David Cameron thread to compare the 2 because I think Cameron is worthy.

Can you name something, anything in fact , that this privileged snob has achieved thus far ?
Almost forgot, he wanted to send British troops to Syria , to fight the Syrian government, Parliament stopped him.

I also recall his speech commemorating the Falklands war. " The people of the Falkland islands have a right to chart their own destiny "!! Wonderful !! F.ck everyone else wanting the same rights, they are f..ng terrorists.

Mate you have much to learn about British politics and the gullible and thoroughly naïve British public who still think that the British Empire spread by ...popular demand!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:20 am

cuntservatives everywhere are the same. they are bloodsucker parasites.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 11:41 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:you really are stupid and clueless. uk america and the french were fighting 4 vision of german soldiers int he west and the russians were fighting 150 divisions. and you think that churchil saved the europeans. ffs who furkin educated you.


Everyone knows that Churchill was the mouthpiece and leader here.

His stance during the Battle of Britain and breaking the ENIGMA code as well as lead the D Day landings were instrumental in Europe's liberation. That is undeniable.

If Britain fell, Europe would have been in deep shit (if it wasn't already) and there is no way the Russians would have got as far as they did if the allies did not open a new front in France.

Anyway, do you reckon Cameron should be knighted?

Maybe we should have a Sir Winston Vs David Cameron thread to compare the 2 because I think Cameron is worthy.

Can you name something, anything in fact , that this privileged snob has achieved thus far ?
Almost forgot, he wanted to send British troops to Syria , to fight the Syrian government, Parliament stopped him.

I also recall his speech commemorating the Falklands war. " The people of the Falkland islands have a right to chart their own destiny "!! Wonderful !! F.ck everyone else wanting the same rights, they are f..ng terrorists.

Mate you have much to learn about British politics and the gullible and thoroughly naïve British public who still think that the British Empire spread by ...popular demand!!


Yes of course - economic recovery

and (more importantly)

he is going to give the British Public an opportunity to determine their own future (EU)! :D

As for the Falklands and Syria - who gives a toss? Britain is a democratic nation and there are cheques and balances. did Millibandaid actually say something stupid regarding the Falklands? Did he actually say that the people there wanted to be a part of Argentina? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I for one would be a strong supporter of British Troops in Syria to fight ISIS!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Lordo » Sun May 10, 2015 11:54 am

of course he has also given the right for terggies to vote for christmas you idiotic moron. people like you are either too selfish or gullible or both. you should not be allowed to vote on account you are below an idiot.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Sotos » Sun May 10, 2015 11:55 am

Personally I hope they leave from EU. The UK is one of the biggest supporters of Turkey in EU.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10687
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Paphitis » Sun May 10, 2015 11:57 am

Sotos wrote:Personally I hope they leave from EU. The UK is one of the biggest supporters of Turkey in EU.


Domino effect anyone?

Who's next? I vote Austria! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will UK save occupied Europe AGAIN?

Postby Kikapu » Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Sotos wrote:Personally I hope they leave from EU. The UK is one of the biggest supporters of Turkey in EU.


I know Cameron has said he will have a referendum on UK being in the EU or not if the Conservatives were to be re-elected, but I do not ever remember Cameron saying he personally supports the UK leaving the EU! :?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me, please?
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13541
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests