The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cyprus

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Incidentally 1973 was the year of the third attempt on Makarios life by the Greek junta because he was anti Enosis.

You, like many mainland Greeks, have trouble understanding Makarios. The key is that the guy was a Greek Orthodox monk.

thats bull and you know it. magarios never said once he was against enosis. it seems you do not understand the difference between magarios enosis and eoga enosis. let me educate you.
magarios planned to ethnically cleanse Cyprus via economic strangulation even if it took a few more decades.
eoga wanted it at the time facilitated by a military win. they believed that if they crush a few tc villages the rest of the tcs would either leave or accept enosis. incidently that was the same policy grivas had in 1963. if it did not work in 63 why would it work in 74. some peobol are exceptionally thick.

you boys are so ignroant of your own history, what the hell do they teach you at school ffs
whatever you say koLordo...you forgot to mention that there was no ethnic violence between 67-74 and that makarios was against the junta and eoka b... the Gc in all were against any violence against the tc in fact makarios drew vast support as he was seen as a protector of tc....there were many projects that were beginning to take root that would have enhanced the lives of the tc i.e. housing upgrades, funding for schools etc....although many tc's went into enclaves, tc's did begin to feel safe and come out of them for work or other things....there were still many villages still mixed and functioning as they were before...
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Lordo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Incidentally 1973 was the year of the third attempt on Makarios life by the Greek junta because he was anti Enosis.

You, like many mainland Greeks, have trouble understanding Makarios. The key is that the guy was a Greek Orthodox monk.

thats bull and you know it. magarios never said once he was against enosis. it seems you do not understand the difference between magarios enosis and eoga enosis. let me educate you.
magarios planned to ethnically cleanse Cyprus via economic strangulation even if it took a few more decades.
eoga wanted it at the time facilitated by a military win. they believed that if they crush a few tc villages the rest of the tcs would either leave or accept enosis. incidently that was the same policy grivas had in 1963. if it did not work in 63 why would it work in 74. some peobol are exceptionally thick.

you boys are so ignroant of your own history, what the hell do they teach you at school ffs
whatever you say koLordo...you forgot to mention that there was no ethnic violence between 67-74 and that makarios was against the junta and eoka b... the Gc in all were against any violence against the tc in fact makarios drew vast support as he was seen as a protector of tc....there were many projects that were beginning to take root that would have enhanced the lives of the tc i.e. housing upgrades, funding for schools etc....although many tc's went into enclaves, tc's did begin to feel safe and come out of them for work or other things....there were still many villages still mixed and functioning as they were before...

en o gollosu dje ksigollisen bu don stomassu.

tcs percentage tcs that returned after 1967 is tiny.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Incidentally 1973 was the year of the third attempt on Makarios life by the Greek junta because he was anti Enosis.

You, like many mainland Greeks, have trouble understanding Makarios. The key is that the guy was a Greek Orthodox monk.

thats bull and you know it. magarios never said once he was against enosis. it seems you do not understand the difference between magarios enosis and eoga enosis. let me educate you.
magarios planned to ethnically cleanse Cyprus via economic strangulation even if it took a few more decades.
eoga wanted it at the time facilitated by a military win. they believed that if they crush a few tc villages the rest of the tcs would either leave or accept enosis. incidently that was the same policy grivas had in 1963. if it did not work in 63 why would it work in 74. some peobol are exceptionally thick.

you boys are so ignroant of your own history, what the hell do they teach you at school ffs
whatever you say koLordo...you forgot to mention that there was no ethnic violence between 67-74 and that makarios was against the junta and eoka b... the Gc in all were against any violence against the tc in fact makarios drew vast support as he was seen as a protector of tc....there were many projects that were beginning to take root that would have enhanced the lives of the tc i.e. housing upgrades, funding for schools etc....although many tc's went into enclaves, tc's did begin to feel safe and come out of them for work or other things....there were still many villages still mixed and functioning as they were before...

en o gollosu dje ksigollisen bu don stomassu.

tcs percentage tcs that returned after 1967 is tiny.


But were returning and there were many Tc villages where Tc and Gc were living side by side. Makarios' plan of reapproachment was beginning to work until the coup and Turk invasion
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Lordo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:29 am

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Incidentally 1973 was the year of the third attempt on Makarios life by the Greek junta because he was anti Enosis.

You, like many mainland Greeks, have trouble understanding Makarios. The key is that the guy was a Greek Orthodox monk.

thats bull and you know it. magarios never said once he was against enosis. it seems you do not understand the difference between magarios enosis and eoga enosis. let me educate you.
magarios planned to ethnically cleanse Cyprus via economic strangulation even if it took a few more decades.
eoga wanted it at the time facilitated by a military win. they believed that if they crush a few tc villages the rest of the tcs would either leave or accept enosis. incidently that was the same policy grivas had in 1963. if it did not work in 63 why would it work in 74. some peobol are exceptionally thick.

you boys are so ignroant of your own history, what the hell do they teach you at school ffs
whatever you say koLordo...you forgot to mention that there was no ethnic violence between 67-74 and that makarios was against the junta and eoka b... the Gc in all were against any violence against the tc in fact makarios drew vast support as he was seen as a protector of tc....there were many projects that were beginning to take root that would have enhanced the lives of the tc i.e. housing upgrades, funding for schools etc....although many tc's went into enclaves, tc's did begin to feel safe and come out of them for work or other things....there were still many villages still mixed and functioning as they were before...

en o gollosu dje ksigollisen bu don stomassu.

tcs percentage tcs that returned after 1967 is tiny.


But were returning and there were many Tc villages where Tc and Gc were living side by side. Makarios' plan of reapproachment was beginning to work until the coup and Turk invasion

bullshit. who returned. where i lived out of 2500 refugees not even one returned.
one old ma decided to go back to his land and plough it and return back not stay in his village. second day he was there who was using his land accused accused of stealing his bike. they kept him in a police station on suspicion of stealing a bike. when they released him he never set fot on his land again. roc was then corrupt to the core and is still furquin corrupt to the core. after 74 that old man moved north and died there.

you bastards can hold an old man in a police station for 3 days on accusation of stealing a bike with no proof.

you arseholes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Sotos » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:05 am

In 1489, the first year of Venetian control, Turks attacked the Karpass Peninsula, pillaging and taking captives to be sold into slavery.[4] In 1539 the Turkish fleet attacked and destroyed Limassol.


In the summer of 1570, the Turks struck again, but this time with a full-scale invasion rather than a raid. About 60,000 troops, including cavalry and artillery, under the command of Lala Mustafa Pasha landed unopposed near Limassol on July 2, 1570, and laid siege to Nicosia. The city fell—September 9, 1570 fell—20,000 Nicosians were put to death, and every church, public building, and palace was looted. Only women and boys who were captured to be sold as slaves were spared.


And you are bitching because some thief spend 3 days in jail? None of you should have been on our island to begin with. You are the cancer of Cyprus!
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:58 am

Sotos wrote: None of you should have been on our island to begin with. You are the cancer of Cyprus!


Denktash Jan 1974 wrote:We are part of Cyprus. You can't throw us out. So accommodate us. Let us accommodate ourselves. We don't want much. But we don't want to be 'not wanted'. That is the difficulty. For years we have been told by words and by action that we are not wanted in Cyprus, that Cyprus is not ours.


plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 am

Lordo wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Nikitas wrote:Incidentally 1973 was the year of the third attempt on Makarios life by the Greek junta because he was anti Enosis.

You, like many mainland Greeks, have trouble understanding Makarios. The key is that the guy was a Greek Orthodox monk.

thats bull and you know it. magarios never said once he was against enosis. it seems you do not understand the difference between magarios enosis and eoga enosis. let me educate you.
magarios planned to ethnically cleanse Cyprus via economic strangulation even if it took a few more decades.
eoga wanted it at the time facilitated by a military win. they believed that if they crush a few tc villages the rest of the tcs would either leave or accept enosis. incidently that was the same policy grivas had in 1963. if it did not work in 63 why would it work in 74. some peobol are exceptionally thick.

you boys are so ignroant of your own history, what the hell do they teach you at school ffs
whatever you say koLordo...you forgot to mention that there was no ethnic violence between 67-74 and that makarios was against the junta and eoka b... the Gc in all were against any violence against the tc in fact makarios drew vast support as he was seen as a protector of tc....there were many projects that were beginning to take root that would have enhanced the lives of the tc i.e. housing upgrades, funding for schools etc....although many tc's went into enclaves, tc's did begin to feel safe and come out of them for work or other things....there were still many villages still mixed and functioning as they were before...

en o gollosu dje ksigollisen bu don stomassu.

tcs percentage tcs that returned after 1967 is tiny.


...as it is, my village was "mixed", until, '74. Those who stayed were made to disappear.

...yes erolz it's true, there are still Cypriots who call themselves Cypriots, after all these years, despite the din of those who say that only "Greekness" and "Turkishness" count.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Sotos » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:01 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Sotos wrote: None of you should have been on our island to begin with. You are the cancer of Cyprus!


Denktash Jan 1974 wrote:We are part of Cyprus. You can't throw us out. So accommodate us. Let us accommodate ourselves. We don't want much. But we don't want to be 'not wanted'. That is the difficulty. For years we have been told by words and by action that we are not wanted in Cyprus, that Cyprus is not ours.


plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose


We could accommodate you like we accommodated every other minority and like minorities are accommodated in every other country. But you never accepted this, did you? The only reason you are not wanted is because you are a CANCER who is harming Cyprus and its native population. Who wants a cancer?
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Lordo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Sotos wrote:
In 1489, the first year of Venetian control, Turks attacked the Karpass Peninsula, pillaging and taking captives to be sold into slavery.[4] In 1539 the Turkish fleet attacked and destroyed Limassol.


In the summer of 1570, the Turks struck again, but this time with a full-scale invasion rather than a raid. About 60,000 troops, including cavalry and artillery, under the command of Lala Mustafa Pasha landed unopposed near Limassol on July 2, 1570, and laid siege to Nicosia. The city fell—September 9, 1570 fell—20,000 Nicosians were put to death, and every church, public building, and palace was looted. Only women and boys who were captured to be sold as slaves were spared.


And you are bitching because some thief spend 3 days in jail? None of you should have been on our island to begin with. You are the cancer of Cyprus!

in life there is stupidity but you are an insult to stupid people. the thief who stole the old mans land in 63 and had been using it since accused the old man of stealing his bike. there was no bike and there no court case, and you can call an old man a thief. what kind bitch gave birth to you stupid excuse for a human. furque off.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: TCypriots see Turk settlers as biggest obstacle to Cypru

Postby Sotos » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Lordo wrote:
Sotos wrote:
In 1489, the first year of Venetian control, Turks attacked the Karpass Peninsula, pillaging and taking captives to be sold into slavery.[4] In 1539 the Turkish fleet attacked and destroyed Limassol.


In the summer of 1570, the Turks struck again, but this time with a full-scale invasion rather than a raid. About 60,000 troops, including cavalry and artillery, under the command of Lala Mustafa Pasha landed unopposed near Limassol on July 2, 1570, and laid siege to Nicosia. The city fell—September 9, 1570 fell—20,000 Nicosians were put to death, and every church, public building, and palace was looted. Only women and boys who were captured to be sold as slaves were spared.


And you are bitching because some thief spend 3 days in jail? None of you should have been on our island to begin with. You are the cancer of Cyprus!

in life there is stupidity but you are an insult to stupid people. the thief who stole the old mans land in 63 and had been using it since accused the old man of stealing his bike. there was no bike and there no court case, and you can call an old man a thief. what kind bitch gave birth to you stupid excuse for a human. furque off.


You are a Mongoloid who says nothing else than lies. If you were to accept the truth then you would have accepted that you are foreign invaders that shouldn't be in Cyprus to begin with. The true history is too harsh for you, so you make up lies and stories to make yourself feel better and excuse your crimes against Cyprus.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests