The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


I hate Putin more than ISIL

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby Paphitis » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:
miltiades wrote:All ME countries are ruled by dictators, not least Saudi Arabia, a nation that imprisoned a westerner for a year and sentenced him to 350 lashes for the crime of being in possession of 5 bottles of wine. Huge crime !!

No nation in the ME will EVER be governed by a democratic system as such systems are incompatible with their brand of religious mythology.

Why remove a dictator that has ruled Syria for many relatively peaceful years. He is removed and, just like Libya the nation collapses in utter chaos.
The West has got it wrong. Russia is right.


Given your above arguments, I don't see what your issue is with Daesh. They rule with a tyranny unmatched elsewhere and base their rule on a most extreme and warped interpretation the mythology of religion. Surely they then must be the perfect candidates to rule of the Middle East by your criteria.

Absolutely Not Tim. There is no other dictatorship in the ME with the same credentials as the savage barbarians. You appear to have a great deal of faith in the ability or willingness of ME nations to adopt somehow a democratic mode of governance. In the entire history of the ME there has never been a governance sytem other than dictatorship. It will never change until there is a REAL Arab awakening. Until peoiple in the ME begin to question their driving force which is none other than their religion.
Freedom of speech, though, expression, freedom of faith all are taboo in the ME.

Assad has ruled Syria, and before him his father, for more than 40 years, the country was relatively peaceful if you exclude the Israel war.

The problem the West has is the inability to face realities in that democracy can never be force fed to Syrians or to other ME countries. Its a fact of life in this part of the world.
You can not tolerate and nurture one dictatorship, ie Saudi Arabia, and then demand the removal of another. If and when Assad goes, anothet " Assad" will take his place.


Attack Helicopters over demonstrators! how is that for credentials?

The Syrian People are intelligent enough to take control of their country. Pretty hard working people if given a chance, that place a big emphasis on education.

Sorry, but the revolution has started, 240,000 have been killed in the process and I don't think it will stop anytime soon unless Assad goes.

Then you can defeat ISIL in months, perhaps weeks.

what did bush say in iraq. this war is over. that was 10 years ago youuuuuuu stupid boy. you will never learn. this war will be over when the yanks go home and take israel with them.


What war are you talking about? This war started in Syria not Iraq. It would have spread into Iraq even under Saddam's Baathists.

Saddam Hussein would have been number one on the DAESH hit list!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby yialousa1971 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Paphitis wrote:I really hate Russia. Actually, that is not even 100% correct. I don't really hate Russia or Russians, but I hate Putin. I hate him more than ISIL and ISIL is terrible.

Therefore, I got to admit, that helping ISIL now is beginning to be a tempting proposition (at least for me) but I think the Russians are helping ISIL instead. So we continue to bomb them.

You will NEVER get the nonsense argument from me that Assad is the lesser of 2 evils. NO WAY!


:mrgreen:


User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby DrCyprus » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:48 pm

It's a well known fact that all of Russia's military vehicles are fueled with 6 parts kerosene one part holy water.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby kurupetos » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:42 am

Paphitis wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The US will use its Nuclear Arsenal to defend its allies as well as itself.


Who would use a nuclear weapon on a country that also has nuclear weapons? :lol: :lol:


No not the US. That is my point, there is a NFU policy.

But as Kurupetos said, he believes that Pootin will destroy the US and its allies. I think such a thing will satisfy the US policy of NFU and if it or its allies are being attacked into oblivion (only way is Nuclear attack) then it's bye bye Russia! 24 hours and Russia will disappear!

I'm not advocating it. Speak to that idiot Kurupetos. I have not claimed that the US will use Nuclear Weapons against Russia other than to defend itself and its allies in the event of a Russian Nuclear attack. Pootin is a lot more likely to make the first move than America is because of the NFU.

Weak up Paphiti! Russia is all over the place. :)

Where's America now? :? They are only brave when they attack retards like Saddam H., Bin Laden and Qadafi. :roll:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby Paphitis » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:47 am

kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The US will use its Nuclear Arsenal to defend its allies as well as itself.


Who would use a nuclear weapon on a country that also has nuclear weapons? :lol: :lol:


No not the US. That is my point, there is a NFU policy.

But as Kurupetos said, he believes that Pootin will destroy the US and its allies. I think such a thing will satisfy the US policy of NFU and if it or its allies are being attacked into oblivion (only way is Nuclear attack) then it's bye bye Russia! 24 hours and Russia will disappear!

I'm not advocating it. Speak to that idiot Kurupetos. I have not claimed that the US will use Nuclear Weapons against Russia other than to defend itself and its allies in the event of a Russian Nuclear attack. Pootin is a lot more likely to make the first move than America is because of the NFU.

Weak up Paphiti! Russia is all over the place. :)

Where's America now? :? They are only brave when they attack retards like Saddam H., Bin Laden and Qadafi. :roll:


Yes I know Kurupet!

Russia is all over the place and too weak.

America is still there conducting its missions against DAESH with its coalition partners.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:13 am

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The US will use its Nuclear Arsenal to defend its allies as well as itself.


Who would use a nuclear weapon on a country that also has nuclear weapons? :lol: :lol:


No not the US. That is my point, there is a NFU policy.

But as Kurupetos said, he believes that Pootin will destroy the US and its allies. I think such a thing will satisfy the US policy of NFU and if it or its allies are being attacked into oblivion (only way is Nuclear attack) then it's bye bye Russia! 24 hours and Russia will disappear!

I'm not advocating it. Speak to that idiot Kurupetos. I have not claimed that the US will use Nuclear Weapons against Russia other than to defend itself and its allies in the event of a Russian Nuclear attack. Pootin is a lot more likely to make the first move than America is because of the NFU.

Weak up Paphiti! Russia is all over the place. :)

Where's America now? :? They are only brave when they attack retards like Saddam H., Bin Laden and Qadafi. :roll:


Yes I know Kurupet!

Russia is all over the place and too weak.

America is still there conducting its missions against DAESH with its coalition partners.

Weak, koala? :shock: What a joke! :lol:

And don't forget Iran and China! :wink:

America can only supply weapons to these IS gypsies, but eventually they will lose. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17887
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby Paphitis » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:02 pm

kurupetos wrote:Weak, koala? :shock: What a joke! :lol:

And don't forget Iran and China! :wink:

America can only supply weapons to these IS gypsies, but eventually they will lose. :wink:


Yes Russia is very weak in comparison. We just have a phase where a former KGB agent is still having wet dreams on the Soviet Union's glory.

Assad will lose 100% You can't keep suppressing the population and get away with it and his chooks are home to roost.

Don't worry about China. Australia is able to get China begging for bail outs within 2 months if it wanted to. The entire Chinese economy is fueled by Australia. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby DrCyprus » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Weak, koala? :shock: What a joke! :lol:

And don't forget Iran and China! :wink:

America can only supply weapons to these IS gypsies, but eventually they will lose. :wink:


Yes Russia is very weak in comparison. We just have a phase where a former KGB agent is still having wet dreams on the Soviet Union's glory.

Assad will lose 100% You can't keep suppressing the population and get away with it and his chooks are home to roost.

Don't worry about China. Australia is able to get China begging for bail outs within 2 months if it wanted to. The entire Chinese economy is fueled by Australia. :mrgreen:


If the entire Chinese economy is fueled by Australia, and China owns most of the U.S.A's debt then why doesn't Australia shift its trade with the U.S.A instead and cut the middleman?
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1401
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby Paphitis » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:13 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
kurupetos wrote:Weak, koala? :shock: What a joke! :lol:

And don't forget Iran and China! :wink:

America can only supply weapons to these IS gypsies, but eventually they will lose. :wink:


Yes Russia is very weak in comparison. We just have a phase where a former KGB agent is still having wet dreams on the Soviet Union's glory.

Assad will lose 100% You can't keep suppressing the population and get away with it and his chooks are home to roost.

Don't worry about China. Australia is able to get China begging for bail outs within 2 months if it wanted to. The entire Chinese economy is fueled by Australia. :mrgreen:


If the entire Chinese economy is fueled by Australia, and China owns most of the U.S.A's debt then why doesn't Australia shift its trade with the U.S.A instead and cut the middleman?


China get most of their materials and energy from Australia.

They are dependent on Australian Steel, Gas, Iron Ore, Coal, Oil and who knows what else.

Plus, Australia is the biggest investor into China by far. There are literally Trillions invested in Chinese stocks, Banks, Treasury Bills and Bonds.

It would be very difficult for them to enter into any war against the West which is my point, because it will not be in their interest to do so.

In addition, they have a FTA with both Australia and USA.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I hate Putin more than ISIL

Postby Tim Drayton » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:49 pm

If a world war broke out between the West and Russia/Iran, China's best policy would surely be to sit it out, wait for the two sides to destroy each other and then become the uncontested ruler of the world. This is a good reason for the West, Russia and Iran not to allow it to happen.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests