The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


who exactly is backing isil

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

who exactly is backing isil

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:19 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby Tim Drayton » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:12 pm

It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.
User avatar
Tim Drayton
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am
Location: Limassol/Lemesos

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:47 pm

israel helped hammas grow to oppose fata, and look what they created. naturally israel will support the devil if it was against iran.

and yet we have stupid old fools here who are blind to what the west gets up to.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:04 pm



...thanks, Lordo.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby MR-from-NG » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:34 pm


You may not like this your Lordship but Turkey for sure. 100% sure. Until Turkey gets rid of the certifiable lunatic Turkey is going back to the dark ages, and that's a fact.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Tim Drayton wrote:It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.


They've never made any anti-Cyprus or anti-Mars pronouncements either, so what's your point?

For sure, their silence on Turkey's actions speaks volumes ..... whilst Pathetic Erdogan's son ships truck-loads of petroleum from IS controlled wells to Turkey!
Last edited by GreekIslandGirl on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby Get Real! » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:43 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.


They've never made any anti-Cyprus or anti-Mars pronouncements either, so what's your point?

You’ll have to excuse Tim because he’s running a steam engine. :lol:

I told him these things 3-4 years ago but he’s only starting to wake up to it now.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40523
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.


They've never made any anti-Cyprus or anti-Mars pronouncements either, so what's your point?

You’ll have to excuse Tim because he’s running a steam engine. :lol:

I told him these things 3-4 years ago but he’s only starting to wake up to it now.


Reh, you butted in whilst I added a further qualifying observation. :P

Is it true it's Pathetic Erdogan's son who has been collecting truckloads of IS oil?
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby Get Real! » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:47 pm

GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.


They've never made any anti-Cyprus or anti-Mars pronouncements either, so what's your point?

You’ll have to excuse Tim because he’s running a steam engine. :lol:

I told him these things 3-4 years ago but he’s only starting to wake up to it now.


Reh, you butted in whilst I added a further qualifying observation. :P

Is it true it's Pathetic Erdogan's son who has been collecting truckloads of IS oil?

All evidence points to that.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40523
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: who exactly is backing isil

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
GreekIslandGirl wrote:
Tim Drayton wrote:It is certainly interesting and noteworthy that Daesh has never made any anti-Isreali pronouncements or taken any action that is detrimental to Israel.


They've never made any anti-Cyprus or anti-Mars pronouncements either, so what's your point?

You’ll have to excuse Tim because he’s running a steam engine. :lol:

I told him these things 3-4 years ago but he’s only starting to wake up to it now.


Reh, you butted in whilst I added a further qualifying observation. :P

Is it true it's Pathetic Erdogan's son who has been collecting truckloads of IS oil?

All evidence points to that.


This tyrannical family are turning the planet into their plaything!
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest