The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:...have very little in common with mainlanders.

Yeah right... :roll:

:lol:

Contrary to what you believe, apart from the language NOTHING. I'm prepared to have a DNA test with you and a mainland Turk, I would bet my life on you and me having a closer DNA than me and the Turk. Would like to put this to the test?
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:48 pm

I Should add even the language is so different. I have to repeat myself several times to be understood by a Turk.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby ioann » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:49 pm

DrCyprus wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
ioann wrote:There is no bigger fool in here than you.

Maps which give a lot more territory to the Turks were already drawn by the UN and will no doubt be drawn again as part of the negotiations.

You call yourself "Get Real" but it is apparent that you have lost touch with reality.

Yet I keep mine nice and polished but do you even have one? Have you even served your country or just yapping from afar?


We all have rifles assigned to us. Big deal.


G3-A4 for me. But as DrCyprus said this is no big deal. We can't win a war against the Turks. It would take a chain of very lucky coincidences in the balance of power in the region for us to be able to take back the north. And still not all problems will be gone. We will still need to deal with the TCs. The Kurds have no rights in Turkey but they can still create problems to the Turks.
ioann
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:51 pm

ioann wrote:
DrCyprus wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
ioann wrote:There is no bigger fool in here than you.

Maps which give a lot more territory to the Turks were already drawn by the UN and will no doubt be drawn again as part of the negotiations.

You call yourself "Get Real" but it is apparent that you have lost touch with reality.

Yet I keep mine nice and polished but do you even have one? Have you even served your country or just yapping from afar?


We all have rifles assigned to us. Big deal.


G3-A4 for me. But as DrCyprus said this is no big deal. We can't win a war against the Turks. It would take a chain of very lucky coincidences in the balance of power in the region for us to be able to take back the north. And still not all problems will be gone. We will still need to deal with the TCs. The Kurds have no rights in Turkey but they can still create problems to the Turks.

You can't take back whats already yours. Just accept us as compatriots and share. It's so easy and doable.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby ioann » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:54 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:...have very little in common with mainlanders.

Yeah right... :roll:

:lol:

Contrary to what you believe, apart from the language NOTHING. I'm prepared to have a DNA test with you and a mainland Turk, I would bet my life on you and me having a closer DNA than me and the Turk. Would like to put this to the test?



So why are you so willing to be ruled by and absorbed by the Turks but you refuse to mix with us in a unitary state? Worst case scenario you will be ruled by and absorbed by people who (according to you) are far more similar to you than the Turks.
ioann
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Get Real! » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:57 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:You can't take back whats already yours. Just accept us as compatriots and share. It's so easy and doable.

We have met in person and I know *you* have good intentions as well as others I liked like Deniz etc, but how can I ever trust the rest of your people?

Turkey will forever be looking for agitators and traitors to stir trouble and completely eject the native Cypriots from the island… no doubt about it.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40517
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:58 pm

ioann wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:...have very little in common with mainlanders.

Yeah right... :roll:

:lol:

Contrary to what you believe, apart from the language NOTHING. I'm prepared to have a DNA test with you and a mainland Turk, I would bet my life on you and me having a closer DNA than me and the Turk. Would like to put this to the test?



So why are you so willing to be ruled by and absorbed by the Turks but you refuse to mix with us in a unitary state? Worst case scenario you will be ruled by and absorbed by people who (according to you) are far more similar to you than the Turks.

What makes you think the TC's are willing partners in all that Turkey does in Cyprus? Leta just say we are stuck by a rock and a hard place. Victims of circumstances. Off to take mum to Bingo, speak soon.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby ioann » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
ioann wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:...have very little in common with mainlanders.

Yeah right... :roll:

:lol:

Contrary to what you believe, apart from the language NOTHING. I'm prepared to have a DNA test with you and a mainland Turk, I would bet my life on you and me having a closer DNA than me and the Turk. Would like to put this to the test?



So why are you so willing to be ruled by and absorbed by the Turks but you refuse to mix with us in a unitary state? Worst case scenario you will be ruled by and absorbed by people who (according to you) are far more similar to you than the Turks.

What makes you think the TC's are willing partners in all that Turkey does in Cyprus? Leta just say we are stuck by a rock and a hard place. Victims of circumstances. Off to take mum to Bingo, speak soon.


"stuck by a rock and a hard place" suggest two alternatives which are equally bad. However even in the worst case scenario where you are ruled by and absorbed by GC this should be better than being ruled by and absorbed by the Turks.

But you choose the Turks instead of us, which contradicts the argument you made earlier.
ioann
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby Maximus » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Mr-from-NG does not have a consistent chain of thought. Just contradictory arguments.

In previous threads, in the past, he wishes that the Turks took the whole island and killed all the GC's. When it suits him, he is a Cypriot. When it suits him, he is a Turk. To him, the north is for the TC and the Turk and the rest of Cyprus should be shared.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Ranking the alternative outcomes of the Cyprus Problem

Postby GreekIslandGirl » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:09 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:...have very little in common with mainlanders.

Yeah right... :roll:

:lol:

Contrary to what you believe, apart from the language NOTHING. I'm prepared to have a DNA test with you and a mainland Turk, I would bet my life on you and me having a closer DNA than me and the Turk. Would like to put this to the test?


Why don't you go ahead and do a DNA test? They don't cost much. You will be in for a reality check.
User avatar
GreekIslandGirl
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8962
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests