The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Garavnoss » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:18 am

Garavnoss wrote:
miltiades wrote: Im almost 70 years of age, unless blind, I must have learned a thing or two.



In actual fact., you have gained certain distinctions which would perfectly justify your right to adopt the nickname "Socrates".

Considering the depth of your wisdom and the history of your life [thus far] such a new title would suit you admirably. 8)
User avatar
Garavnoss
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby miltiades » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:06 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
die7 wrote:I learned: Nobody has to ''adapt'', cause to live your personal life is erybodies right. You just have to accept the law! (I wish the Cypriots in Cyprus would)

Then try and go to Saudi Arabia and you will soon find that you have to adapt!
Immigrants have been arriving in the UK for years and years, the vast majority including the blacks do adapt, it seems though that certain immigrants with a medieval culture not only do not but also aspire to introduce their culture into the UK. FGM comes to mind, forced marriages and even honour killings. Bugger off if you do not like our way of life.


And the new arrivals will adapt.

I have seen them open businesses, and I am a regular visitor to their businesses because I like the types of food and paraphernalia that they sell straight from Afghanistan.

It is a very rich culture and people, much more rich than you which I can say without any shadow of doubt. They learn English, are generally very happy people, and I want them to keep their beautiful culture just like many Italians, and Greeks have because it enriches our country. They become a part of our country, contribute, have a strong work ethic and value education for their young so I feel very much ok with them.

I'm the kind of guy that could sit down in their establishments and complain that they have English Music. I like their music. Variety is the spice of life, and I really like exotic cultures some more than others.

Long winded garbage, your trade mark Mr ...Nato!! Stay there, why not attend a public execution or mutilation, then you can tell us all about this ..fascinating culture. If your lucky you may get to witness a "stoning" perhaps throw a stone your self as a gesture of your fascination with their ....beautiful culture :lol: :lol: By the way Im a realist not a racist or a fucking idiot like you!


Not garbage at all. I feel a certain affinity to them.

Some decades ago, when the first huge waves of Greek and Italian migrants were arriving in America and Australia, there were many bigots like you in those countries that showed an enormous amount of intolerance and even racism towards our people. Those were tough times for our ancestors (parents) because American and Australian bigots and arseholes like you were in abundance. We would hear the same claims back then that we migrants would not adapt and integrate. Fact is they didn't want them to integrate and this was just a cover for their intolerance and racism. But not only did they integrate, but they became successful and thrived, and the newer waves will do the exact same thing because I see the exact same values in them that the initial big Italian and Greek post WWW2 migration waves.

Today, we hear the same things, but this time the targets are the newer arrivals from the Middle East and Afghanistan and this time we have many Greeks and Italians who were victims of the very same chorus of intolerance as you yourself have done whilst forgetting your origins and that you yourself experienced what they are experiencing today.

Sorry, but I am a migrant like them too, my parents went through what they are going through and I am certainly not going to unleash any hatred towards them at all. I instead look for the things I like about them and I find many things that I do like about them and many things I like much better about them even more than I like about Cypriots, Australians and other westerners.

I am a very happy chappy at a Sheisha Lounge drinking a nice tea and enjoying a couple of little pastry dishes whilst listening to their lovely music. I look exactly like them to. An Arab!

Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:18 am

miltiades wrote:Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:


I'm starting to warm to the idea of beheadings!

It is becoming abundently clear that some need to meet their demise by the Scimitar's sharp edge from one sharp and swift blow to the neck.

The Weather in KSA is lovely this time of year. It's not too hot!

Go and hold an Atheist Convention in KSA and admit your sexual deviance, fidelity, and apostasy and insult the Prophet. I will be at the square with my popcorn. :lol: :lol:

Bring Pootin along with you. he will be first! :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby miltiades » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:28 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:


I'm starting to warm to the idea of beheadings!

It is becoming abundently clear that some need to meet their demise by the Scimitar's sharp edge from one sharp and swift blow to the neck.

The Weather in KSA is lovely this time of year. It's not too hot!

Go and hold an Atheist Convention in KSA and admit your sexual deviance, fidelity, and apostasy and insult the Prophet. I will be at the square with my popcorn. :lol: :lol:

Bring Pootin along with you. he will be first! :lol:

You are a far more idiot than I took you for at first. As for your other comments on Syria war and your continued use of "WE" will not accept the continuation of Assad,s presidency, who the fuck is "WE" , are you hallucinating that you are somehow a part of NATO or the alliance against the barbarians, you are a wet behind the ears naive little man. Since you have fallen madly in love with the Arab culture have you considered converting and adopting their ....wonderful culture, marry one or two or three then Plonker !!
LONG LIVE THE WEST, LONG LIVE O U R CULTURE.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:30 am

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:


I'm starting to warm to the idea of beheadings!

It is becoming abundently clear that some need to meet their demise by the Scimitar's sharp edge from one sharp and swift blow to the neck.

The Weather in KSA is lovely this time of year. It's not too hot!

Go and hold an Atheist Convention in KSA and admit your sexual deviance, fidelity, and apostasy and insult the Prophet. I will be at the square with my popcorn. :lol: :lol:

Bring Pootin along with you. he will be first! :lol:

You are a far more idiot than I took you for at first. As for your other comments on Syria war and your continued use of "WE" will not accept the continuation of Assad,s presidency, who the fuck is "WE" , are you hallucinating that you are somehow a part of NATO or the alliance against the barbarians, you are a wet behind the ears naive little man. Since you have fallen madly in love with the Arab culture have you considered converting and adopting their ....wonderful culture, marry one or two or three then Plonker !!
LONG LIVE THE WEST, LONG LIVE O U R CULTURE.


Come and behave the way you are in front of this Bedouin Tribesman if you have the balls! Be a man and look him in the eye with integrity and respect and he shall return it tenfold. Show him disrespect and he will show you his Scimitar!

Yes of course my country is part of NATO. It is part of ANZUS and Coalition too. http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_48899.htm

Oh btw, you don't have a CULTURE old man. The Arabian Bedouins have more culture in their big toe!

Image

Image

Do they have anything like this in the West?

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Zenon33 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:


I'm starting to warm to the idea of beheadings!

It is becoming abundently clear that some need to meet their demise by the Scimitar's sharp edge from one sharp and swift blow to the neck.

The Weather in KSA is lovely this time of year. It's not too hot!

Go and hold an Atheist Convention in KSA and admit your sexual deviance, fidelity, and apostasy and insult the Prophet. I will be at the square with my popcorn. :lol: :lol:

Bring Pootin along with you. he will be first! :lol:

You are a far more idiot than I took you for at first. As for your other comments on Syria war and your continued use of "WE" will not accept the continuation of Assad,s presidency, who the fuck is "WE" , are you hallucinating that you are somehow a part of NATO or the alliance against the barbarians, you are a wet behind the ears naive little man. Since you have fallen madly in love with the Arab culture have you considered converting and adopting their ....wonderful culture, marry one or two or three then Plonker !!
LONG LIVE THE WEST, LONG LIVE O U R CULTURE.


Come and behave the way you are in front of this Bedouin Tribesman if you have the balls! Be a man and look him in the eye with integrity and respect and he shall return it tenfold. Show him disrespect and he will show you his Scimitar!

Yes of course my country is part of NATO. It is part of ANZUS and Coalition too. http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_48899.htm

Oh btw, you don't have a CULTURE old man. The Arabian Bedouins have more culture in their big toe!

Image

Image

Do they have anything like this in the West?




In the "west" we have civil liberties, human's rights (Men and Women, yes, Women are worst than dogs in the "arabic" culture) and also a lot of culture, see Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, etc.
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Zenon33 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Any man that starts a thread " I HATE PUTIN MORE THAN ISIS " can only be a complete fucking idiot, as well as " take my hat off to you" directed at the resident Isis rep. Mate you have lost the plot. I suggest you stay amongst the Arabs, who knows you may get lucky and ...enjoy some of their other culture :lol:


I'm starting to warm to the idea of beheadings!

It is becoming abundently clear that some need to meet their demise by the Scimitar's sharp edge from one sharp and swift blow to the neck.

The Weather in KSA is lovely this time of year. It's not too hot!

Go and hold an Atheist Convention in KSA and admit your sexual deviance, fidelity, and apostasy and insult the Prophet. I will be at the square with my popcorn. :lol: :lol:

Bring Pootin along with you. he will be first! :lol:

You are a far more idiot than I took you for at first. As for your other comments on Syria war and your continued use of "WE" will not accept the continuation of Assad,s presidency, who the fuck is "WE" , are you hallucinating that you are somehow a part of NATO or the alliance against the barbarians, you are a wet behind the ears naive little man. Since you have fallen madly in love with the Arab culture have you considered converting and adopting their ....wonderful culture, marry one or two or three then Plonker !!
LONG LIVE THE WEST, LONG LIVE O U R CULTURE.


Come and behave the way you are in front of this Bedouin Tribesman if you have the balls! Be a man and look him in the eye with integrity and respect and he shall return it tenfold. Show him disrespect and he will show you his Scimitar!

Yes of course my country is part of NATO. It is part of ANZUS and Coalition too. http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_48899.htm

Oh btw, you don't have a CULTURE old man. The Arabian Bedouins have more culture in their big toe!

Image

Image

Do they have anything like this in the West?




In the "west" we have civil liberties, human's rights (Men and Women, yes, Women are worst than dogs in the "arabic" culture) and also a lot of culture, see Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Spain, etc.


Who told you women are worse off than dogs?

They have more respect for women than the west because they probably won't pinch them on the arse. The women can also be ultra conservative, and are unlikely to be found in the gutter puking their Bourbon or shag all the blokes with a pulse at Agia Napa.

Oh and they have a much lower suicide rate, less depression, no alcohol or drug abuse. Abuse and violence is not as prevalent against women as it is in the West because their nature is generally a lot more placid. Yes you have civil liberties and yet hundreds OD every day in the Western World. Does that tell you a little something about the Western World? Don't get me wrong, the Western World has many great things and advantages (civil liberties included) but don't think for a second that we are better or smarter than them.

Don't be so quick to judge them and just leave them alone. Just enjoy what they have to offer and I suggest you go and widen your horizons a little bit. It's a wonderful world, and there are many wonderful people out there and dam it would be a boring world if we were all the same.

Put it this way, I would be much happier to sit among them than many on this forum because I find them quite sophisticated and beautiful human beings.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Zenon33 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:00 pm

They have more respect for women yes, you're right.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/60339/eleven-t ... ia-cant-do
User avatar
Zenon33
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:49 pm
Location: Limassol, Cyprus

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Zenon33 wrote:They have more respect for women yes, you're right.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/60339/eleven-t ... ia-cant-do


So what do you intend on doing?

Go over and give them a piece of your mind over their lack of respect? Why don't you go and tell them them they are a bunch of animals and that the West is superior.

You're also using a Wahabist ideology as a means of tainting all Arabs with the same brush. Don't make that mistake.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20997
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: 1000 migrants brawl, rape, sexual assault and steal

Postby miltiades » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Zenon33 wrote:They have more respect for women yes, you're right.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/60339/eleven-t ... ia-cant-do


So what do you intend on doing?

Go over and give them a piece of your mind over their lack of respect? Why don't you go and tell them them they are a bunch of animals and that the West is superior.

You're also using a Wahabist ideology as a means of tainting all Arabs with the same brush. Don't make that mistake.

You best change your nick to Plonker of Arabia :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest