The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The 'War Cry'

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:04 pm

your problem milti is that you are stuck in the 50s where in cyprus if you sad no to war you were accused of being a sympathiser to the other isde. both tmt and eoka which you were member of practiced this idea and killed as well as exiled many decent people from cyprus.

today we are allowed to object to war without any threats. it is my right you stupid old fool. the idea that the yanks are in the arab lands defending themselves by fighting them is laughable. the romans did the same, they defended their territory by attacking her neighbours. the trouble is when ever you attack one enighbour and take control you now have new neighbours which you must attack. it never ends and the empire collapsed from within.

the yank empire is no different. sooner or later it will collapse.

people who are jihadists are youngsters with no hope of any future, no life and certainly no children. i have all those and keep my family away from the muslims who are likely to influence them. a threat i am not. an asshole you are. simple facts of life.

so back to my question

how may bombs did the west drop today and how many women and children have been killed. how many have died of starvation because they have no food. you stupid fool.
Last edited by Lordo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Get Real! » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:05 pm

miltiades wrote:You are a prospective danger to this country...

I guess it's a toss between...


1. (Lordo is a danger to Britain) + (GR is a danger to the CNG) + (Schnauzer is a danger to NATO/West)

OR...

2. Milti is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic!


Now if the above was a poll I think they’d vote for ----> :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40372
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Schnauzer » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:16 pm

miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Lordo wrote:in the mean time how many bombs were dropped by western planes and drones onto syria, iraq, afghanistan libya and the rest of north africa. care to have a guess.

All those who kill are murderers. killing for peace is like scrwewing for virginity. it dont work.

Therefore STUPID, it is perfectly reasonable for an Allah virus infected barbarian to take a machete, or in the case of the London ......Norwegian , my bullocks, and indiscriminately slash anyone around.

You are fucking sick, time to fuck off from our country !

the question is very simple, even a two year old can answer it.


how many bombs were dropped by the western powers on iraq, syria, afghanistan, libya, yemen and the rest of north africa. allah infested or not, bombs are all bombs and murderers are all meurderers which ever god they pray to.


banayiamu reh yero djenna grusis mesdin bissan

You are a prospective danger to this country. You are a sympathizer and in full agreement with every barbaric attack that takes place in the civilized world. You are a thread to our security and you must be reported. You have consistently excused each barbaric act committed by your fellow Islamic Allah Infected cousins. You do not belong in Shirley, you should fuck off and join your heroes.
You disgusting piece of shit, Fuck off from England .


Do you think he will be able to do it with the same alacrity YOU demonstrated when you shot out of Cyprus 50 years ago ?. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby miltiades » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:39 am

The Pervert wrote:

"Do you think he will be able to do it with the same alacrity YOU demonstrated when you shot out of Cyprus 50 years ago ?. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

You mentioned this crap on numerous occasions. I ignored it , but now to clearly demonstrate that you are without a shadow of a doubt a sick bastard here are some facts,

In 1961 , ( When I left Cyprus ) THERE WAS NO CONSCRIPTION . Even if there was one it excluded 15 year olds. Now go and pray to your Virus Spreader god or alternatively Fuck off!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:25 am

miltiades wrote:The Pervert wrote:

"Do you think he will be able to do it with the same alacrity YOU demonstrated when you shot out of Cyprus 50 years ago ?. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

You mentioned this crap on numerous occasions. I ignored it , but now to clearly demonstrate that you are without a shadow of a doubt a sick bastard here are some facts,

In 1961 , ( When I left Cyprus ) THERE WAS NO CONSCRIPTION . Even if there was one it excluded 15 year olds. Now go and pray to your Virus Spreader god or alternatively Fuck off!


BUT !, you made sure that during the period (several years) following your 'Escape' from Cyprus, that any 'Holiday' you undertook to visit the island that your friends 'The Brits & Co' had managed to destroy, was not long enough for YOU to be called upon to do your duty and serve the country which you NOW claim to love so dearly.

You are an 'Englishman' through and through and you might as well face facts, Cyprus does not need 'Draft Dodgers', it needs 'Patriots' like GR and many thousands of others who would stand and fight for their country if called upon to do so.

Let's not kid ourselves mate, the die has been cast and a young man went in at one end and a cowardly weasel came out at the other.

One thing that you DID learn during your 'Half Century' close association with the enemies of Cyprus was the language of the gutter which they are renowned for, therefore, it has not been a complete waste of time. :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby miltiades » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:54 am

Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:The Pervert wrote:

"Do you think he will be able to do it with the same alacrity YOU demonstrated when you shot out of Cyprus 50 years ago ?. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

You mentioned this crap on numerous occasions. I ignored it , but now to clearly demonstrate that you are without a shadow of a doubt a sick bastard here are some facts,

In 1961 , ( When I left Cyprus ) THERE WAS NO CONSCRIPTION . Even if there was one it excluded 15 year olds. Now go and pray to your Virus Spreader god or alternatively Fuck off!


BUT !, you made sure that during the period (several years) following your 'Escape' from Cyprus, that any 'Holiday' you undertook to visit the island that your friends 'The Brits & Co' had managed to destroy, was not long enough for YOU to be called upon to do your duty and serve the country which you NOW claim to love so dearly.

You are an 'Englishman' through and through and you might as well face facts, Cyprus does not need 'Draft Dodgers', it needs 'Patriots' like GR and many thousands of others who would stand and fight for their country if called upon to do so.

Let's not kid ourselves mate, the die has been cast and a young man went in at one end and a cowardly weasel came out at the other.

One thing that you DID learn during your 'Half Century' close association with the enemies of Cyprus was the language of the gutter which they are renowned for, therefore, it has not been a complete waste of time. :lol:

GR, the psychopath, a ...patriot ??? Fuck off you low down pervert. I have, you must admit, an ,,,exemplary way to address fucking perverts, Milti does not mince his words . Now, go and pray to your mythical pseudo god and pseudo ...prophet ( what a fucking joke :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Then when you are done go and blow your self up, mind you, you couldn't get a hard one for one fucking virgin let alone 72 !! :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:01 pm

especially after the second red being sunday an all. when exactly is the second red finished. about now.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:14 pm

miltiades wrote:
Schnauzer wrote:
miltiades wrote:The Pervert wrote:

"Do you think he will be able to do it with the same alacrity YOU demonstrated when you shot out of Cyprus 50 years ago ?. :lol: :lol: :lol:"

You mentioned this crap on numerous occasions. I ignored it , but now to clearly demonstrate that you are without a shadow of a doubt a sick bastard here are some facts,

In 1961 , ( When I left Cyprus ) THERE WAS NO CONSCRIPTION . Even if there was one it excluded 15 year olds. Now go and pray to your Virus Spreader god or alternatively Fuck off!


BUT !, you made sure that during the period (several years) following your 'Escape' from Cyprus, that any 'Holiday' you undertook to visit the island that your friends 'The Brits & Co' had managed to destroy, was not long enough for YOU to be called upon to do your duty and serve the country which you NOW claim to love so dearly.

You are an 'Englishman' through and through and you might as well face facts, Cyprus does not need 'Draft Dodgers', it needs 'Patriots' like GR and many thousands of others who would stand and fight for their country if called upon to do so.

Let's not kid ourselves mate, the die has been cast and a young man went in at one end and a cowardly weasel came out at the other.

One thing that you DID learn during your 'Half Century' close association with the enemies of Cyprus was the language of the gutter which they are renowned for, therefore, it has not been a complete waste of time. :lol:

GR, the psychopath, a ...patriot ??? Fuck off you low down pervert. I have, you must admit, an ,,,exemplary way to address fucking perverts, Milti does not mince his words . Now, go and pray to your mythical pseudo god and pseudo ...prophet ( what a fucking joke :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Then when you are done go and blow your self up, mind you, you couldn't get a hard one for one fucking virgin let alone 72 !!


I feel it is my duty to inform you that your latest comments have upset two of my wives, Samia (the youngest) and Yazmin are both disgusted with your outbursts, I must admit that it is partly my own fault that they are so distressed, I left my P.C. on and they caught sight of your sordid remarks whilst serving my afternoon repast.

Samia is of the opinion that you should be reported to the local Imam (who in turn would pass on information to other authorities who would not tolerate your blasphemies quite as well as do I) BUT , out of deference to your age and mental condition, I managed to pacify her and I do not think the matter will pass beyond the sanctity of our home.

I DO urge caution however, perchance some devout 'Jihadist' might catch sight of your outbursts... you have made your whereabouts quite clear in previous 'Debates' :lol: and the prospect of doing ANOTHER 'Runner' to save your unworthy skin, might be a little too strenuous at your time of life.

My advice to you (and I hope you take heed) is...simmer down old chap, there are those who might take you seriously. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby miltiades » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Give my sincere regards to your two wives and to any other wives that you may have.

As for taking offence at my remarks, do tell them that in the civilized word one is privileged to have the freedom of expression and the freedom to denounce any sect that promotes hatred and calls for the killing of those that do not share their medieval beliefs.

Do also mention that in our civilized world sanctity of life is of paramount importance, tolerance and compassion are also equally important AND neither do we consider our women as vaginas in their entirety.

Your god has no right to demand the killing of those that refuse to swallow the crap that originated in the dark ages.
LONG LIVE THE WEST, LONG MAY OUR VALUES CONTINUE,
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16315
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The 'War Cry'

Postby Schnauzer » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:30 pm

miltiades wrote:Give my sincere regards to your two wives and to any other wives that you may have.
,


Thank you for your kind regards, much appreciated I assure you. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest