The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Atheist » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 am

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:God is a human invention to explain everything we don't understand.

And where did the universe come from if God is not responsible for it?


Your response confirms what Pyrpolizer said. You use "God" in order to explain what you don't understand. Stupid people have been doing that for millennia.

If they didn't understand how a solar eclipse would come about they would use "God" to explain it. Same with earthquakes and other natural phenomena for which they didn't yet have a scientific explanation.

Smart people do not use "Gods" to explain things. We can either explain something scientifically or we can't (yet). The correct answer for something we don't know is "We don't know", and not "God". I bet that if we analyzed peoples beliefs during history "God" would be the number 1 wrong answer for things that we now know the right answer.
Atheist
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 am

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Get Real! » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 am

Atheist wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:God is a human invention to explain everything we don't understand.

And where did the universe come from if God is not responsible for it?


Your response confirms what Pyrpolizer said. You use "God" in order to explain what you don't understand. Stupid people have been doing that for millennia.

If they didn't understand how a solar eclipse would come about they would use "God" to explain it. Same with earthquakes and other natural phenomena for which they didn't yet have a scientific explanation.

Smart people do not use "Gods" to explain things. We can either explain something scientifically or we can't (yet). The correct answer for something we don't know is "We don't know", and not "God". I bet that if we analyzed peoples beliefs during history "God" would be the number 1 wrong answer for things that we now know the right answer.

Listen carefully you spoiled and uneducated little cry-baby because I’ve probably done more Maths in my lifetime than you and your entire stupid clan put together.

It is perfectly acceptable to use a variable with which to represent a unknown.

For example, I’ve explained in the recent past how we use variables to represent incalculable things like the square root of -1.

Now by the same token, given that we cannot identify (in any human way) the source of the universe then it is perfectly acceptable to use the variable “GOD”.

Therefore, NOBODY can claim that there is no GOD because it is a well established variable that represents the source of the universe.

And you can kick and scream like a little bitch till the cows come home, but you’ll NEVER be able to change this fact.

Comprende little fella? Atta girl! :wink:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40505
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Lordo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:33 am

gr you are full of shit. you don't know something so you call it god and then claim it must be true. bullshit and double bullshit.

its very simple. it is gravity.

if it is gravity that enables life on earth which is a proven fact than you easily deduce that it is gravity that produces it too.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby miltiades » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:36 am

" GR WROTE:
Therefore, NOBODY can claim that there is no GOD because it is a well established variable that represents the source of the universe."

Well established :lol: :lol:
Science denies the existence of this pre historic man made creator !! Not one single evidence exists proving that there is god!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Get Real! » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:39 am

miltiades wrote:Science denies the existence of this pre historic man made creator !! Not one single evidence exists proving that there is god!!

Science DOES NOT deny that the universe has a source, so be careful what you claim here fool.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40505
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Get Real! » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:43 am

Lordo wrote:gr you are full of shit. you don't know something so you call it god and then claim it must be true. bullshit and double bullshit.

its very simple. it is gravity.

if it is gravity that enables life on earth which is a proven fact than you easily deduce that it is gravity that produces it too.

Gravity is but one property… but what is responsible for ALL properties placed in this package we call the universe?

We call it GOD.

You can call it Erdogan for all I care...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40505
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby miltiades » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:58 am

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:Science denies the existence of this pre historic man made creator !! Not one single evidence exists proving that there is god!!

Science DOES NOT deny that the universe has a source, so be careful what you claim here fool.

You live in a fool's paradise. Science DENIES that the universe was created by a ...creator!!
You need to to some studying.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Get Real! » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:07 pm

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:Science denies the existence of this pre historic man made creator !! Not one single evidence exists proving that there is god!!

Science DOES NOT deny that the universe has a source, so be careful what you claim here fool.

You live in a fool's paradise. Science DENIES that the universe was created by a ...creator!!
You need to to some studying.

Good idea... start with basic grammar!

Bienne na pessis gero... because you'll be lucky to spell your name right! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40505
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby miltiades » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
miltiades wrote:Science denies the existence of this pre historic man made creator !! Not one single evidence exists proving that there is god!!

Science DOES NOT deny that the universe has a source, so be careful what you claim here fool.

You live in a fool's paradise. Science DENIES that the universe was created by a ...creator!!
You need to to some studying.

Good idea... start with basic grammar!

Bienne na pessis gero... because you'll be lucky to spell your name right! :lol:

I do not need an ill educated psycho , with an obsession in spotting typo errors, to educate me.
Get ....loosed :lol: :lol:
Re malaka, an oulli kiprei itan opos esena ego tha ginomoun arabis :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16349
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: My correspondence with the leader of “Satan’s church”

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:God is a human invention to explain everything we don't understand.

And where did the universe come from if God is not responsible for it?

Did it come out your rear end like your “logic”? :lol:


See, with just one simple human type question, based on human logic you created "God"...Next step would be to assign attributes to your self created "God" and you won't be far from establishing another religion.

If we want to be consistent with our human logic without getting ridiculous, the simple answer to those questions is :WE DON'T KNOW or we are unable to know. Of course there are people who think they feel "God" and they feel when they die they will go to heaven with him, so according to them it's a matter of what you feel inside. Go figure...
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9090
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests