The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Schnauzer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:33 am

Russians are not quite the fools the media would like us to think they are.

ANY discreditable stories about 'Putin' and his nation should be taken with a pinch of salt since it is quite obvious that the West are in awe of him, the ONLY world leader prepared to grab the 'Bull by the Horns' and try to resolve the 'Syrian' issues which stem from the activities of those who now seek to denounce and belittle him (imho) of course. :wink:
User avatar
Schnauzer
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 pm
Location: Touring Timbuktu.

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:09 am

It's not preliminary at all.

They are the final deliberations of the Crash Investigation Team. They have attributed the crash to be the result of MH17 being shot down from a BUK Missile fired from Russian controlled territory and even have solid evidence in the form of communications, the actual launcher as it withdrew back into Russia itself. It's 100% conclusive.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:10 am

Schnauzer wrote:Russians are not quite the fools the media would like us to think they are.

ANY discreditable stories about 'Putin' and his nation should be taken with a pinch of salt since it is quite obvious that the West are in awe of him, the ONLY world leader prepared to grab the 'Bull by the Horns' and try to resolve the 'Syrian' issues which stem from the activities of those who now seek to denounce and belittle him (imho) of course. :wink:


You seem to be all over the place which means you have zero credibility like your arch nemesis.

First you praise Allah, and now you claim that the extermination of Sunnis is "grabbing the bull by the horns"

You will jump on any bandwagon as long as it is against the coalition. Turncoat!

No one insinuated that Pootin is a fool, but he is certainly a liar. And a sadietic sociopath. His forces are also responsible for the shooting down of MH17 among many other things.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:22 am

Paphitis wrote:It's not preliminary at all.

They are the final deliberations of the Crash Investigation Team. They have attributed the crash to be the result of MH17 being shot down from a BUK Missile fired from Russian controlled territory and even have solid evidence in the form of communications, the actual launcher as it withdrew back into Russia itself. It's 100% conclusive.


It is the result of the investigation and is a preliminary step in the process, even the media acknowledge that. As I said to you; it is the equivalent of the 'case for the prosecution', we still need to hear the defence ..... which of course you will label as Russian propaganda.

It was not Russian controlled territory it was 'supposedly' a rebel held area of Ukraine! :wink:

".......the actual launcher as it withdrew back into Russia itself. It's 100% conclusive." Er, no! That is based on information gleaned from the Internet and social media and assembled by Bellingcat to suit the desired conclusion and has many flaws and omissions, much of this has already been debunked. It is as '100%' as their conclusion on the Aid Convoy attack! :roll:

I showed you how unreliable Bellingcat are from the 'Aid Convoy' thread, if I can find the holes then someone who was an expert would be able to destroy the argument completely. You only decry 'YouTube' when it says something you disagree with ..... if YouTube is used by Bellingcat it's fine!
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:28 am

Paphitis wrote:Well it looks like all the evidence has been collated and it is conclusive. Eye witness and Radar plots to boot as well as BUK Missile fragments.

If it ain't Russian evidence it's not evidence.

Sorry... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Well it looks like all the evidence has been collated and it is conclusive. Eye witness and Radar plots to boot as well as BUK Missile fragments.

If it ain't Russian evidence it's not evidence.

Sorry... :lol:


The Russians are free to contribute any evidence but it doesn't seem to stack up as far as the Crash Investigation Team are concerned.

Russia, as we all knew from day 1, shot down mh17.

The report is conclusive.

Robin Hood will jump up and down, dream up a number of conspiracies, and just st generally behave like a spoilt brat, but at ghee Xbox the day an number of esteemed crash investigators whose sole motivation is to find the facts and improve aviation safety, are convinced that the Rissians are responsible.

There was no way Russia will get away with it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Paphitis wrote:There was no way Russia will get away with it.

:roll: I'm sure NATO was SHOCKED at the outcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you may now proceed to spank Russia at your leisure. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:There was no way Russia will get away with it.

:roll: I'm sure NATO was SHOCKED at the outcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you may now proceed to spank Russia at your leisure. :lol:


They have already been spanked just by having the truth come out.

Btw, the evidence includes video surveillance of the actual launcher that launched the missile, as well as tapped phone calls of over 100 Russian officers and Russian supported rebels who were openly chatting on their mobiles.

Case closed.

Now the victims can seek compensation.

Btw, if by any chance you support Russia, then you have zero credibility of America just so happens to shoot down an airliner like Iran Air a couple of decades ago.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Get Real! » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Paphitis wrote:Btw, if by any chance you support Russia, then you have zero credibility of America just so happens to shoot down an airliner like Iran Air a couple of decades ago.

Best thing you've ever posted... and what better way to close this useless thread! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40434
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Well there you go...Pootin shot down MH17

Postby Paphitis » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:52 pm

The preliminary report was released 12 months ago.

This is the final deliberations. That is it!

Case closed!

So the embargoes continue. Too bad so sad!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests