The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


TRUMP saying it like no one else

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Istead of shooting my mouth off and making myself look stupid by expounding my uninformed opinion as if I actually knew what I was talking about .... like some :lol: .... I think I will wait and see what happens. Far cleverer people than us are looking at what he is saying ..... and they will know far more the we ever will.

I think this sums it up ..........to a tee!

Trump: We must destroy ISIS immediately. No delays.

CIA: We cannot do that, sir. We created them along with Turkey, Saudi, Qatar and others.

Trump: The Democrats created them.

CIA: We created ISIS, sir. You need them or else you would lose funding from the natural gas lobby.

Trump: Stop funding Pakistan. Let India deal with them.

CIA: We can’t do that.

Trump: Why is that?

CIA: India will cut Balochistan out of Pak.

Trump: I don’t care.

CIA: India will have peace in Kashmir. They will stop buying our weapons. They will become a superpower. We have to fund Pakistan to keep India busy in Kashmir.

Trump: But you have to destroy the Taliban.

CIA: Sir, we can’t do that. We created the Taliban to keep Russia in check during the 80s. Now they are keeping Pakistan busy and away from their nukes.

Trump: We have to destroy terror sponsoring regimes in the Middle East. Let us start with the Saudis.

Pentagon: Sir, we can’t do that. We created those regimes because we wanted their oil. We can’t have democracy there, otherwise their people will get that oil – and we cannot let their people own it.

Trump: Then, let us invade Iran.

Pentagon: We cannot do that either, sir.

Trump: Why not?

CIA: We are talking to them, sir.

Trump: What? Why?

CIA: We want our stealth drone back. If we attack them, Russia will obliterate us as they did to our
buddy ISIS in Syria. Besides we need Iran to keep Israel in check.


Trump: Then let us invade Iraq again.

CIA: Sir, our friends (ISIS) are already occupying 1/3rd of Iraq.

Trump: Why not the whole of Iraq?

CIA: We need the Shi’ite gov’t of Iraq to keep ISIS in check.

Trump: I am banning Muslims from entering US.

FBI: We can’t do that.

Trump: Why not?

FBI: Then our own population will become fearless.

Trump: I am deporting all illegal immigrants to south of the border.

Border patrol: You can’t do that, sir.

Trump: Why not?

Border patrol: If they’re gone, who will build the wall?

Trump: I am banning H1B visas.

USCIS: You cannot do that.

Trump: Why?

Chief of staff: If you do so we’ll have to outsource White House operations to Bangalore. Which is in India.

Trump (sweating profusely by now): What the hell should I do as President??? :x

CIA: Enjoy the White House, sir! We will take care of the rest!!


The original source of this article is forums.oneplus.net

Copyright © One Plus, forums.oneplus.net, 2016
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 pm

I think you're in the wrong thread and you post is incoherent. All over the place.

Don't know what you are getting at, but yes there is a race to Raqqa and the Coalition is winning that race and has surrounded the city. And we also know that the Regime is unable to threaten us there or threaten DAESH!

3 guesses why the Coalition is going to destroy DAESH or better still just move them on where they can fight the regime! :mrgreen:

Anyone? Anyone? Come on folks, it's not a hard question! 8)

You're all in for a rude awakening, and there is no need for the Coalition to embark on unwinnable wars against DAESH! We won't be fighting shadows for the next 10 years but the Regime and Oran will. 8)

We will give the impression that we have defeated DAESH and take control of Raqqa but of course DAESH will spring up elsewhere just where you don't want them.

Once we have taken all of Northern Syria, we consolidate our position and Border. As long as DAESH remain on the other side of our border all is good in the world. Then we keep moving our border south big by bit until we can see the Russian bases on the Coast and even get a slice and access to the Mediterranean.

God you are so dumb!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Basically, we do not care about defeating DAESH without a comprehensive settlement. All we care about is the Kurds who will make Raqqa their capital.

We are not going to be fighting Sunnis forever and put ourselves in a hopeless war we can't win.

Even though we will defeat DAESH in Raqqa, DAESH will not hate us as much as the Regime and will resume their struggle elsewhere.

Because we are such nice guys, we might even give them a safe corridor to use out of Raqqa and straight towards the Regime who are more than welcome to fight this war for the next 10 years!

Just remember. DAESH are fighting Iran!

But that's not fair I hear you say! It's war! And we are not fighting Assad's War for him. We have our allies to take care of.

This is what happens when there is no cooperation or common ground on political transition. It's very fair!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Maximus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Paphitis,

You flip flop more than Jesus's sandals and your politics are as dirty as a Pakistanis ankle.

The EU is proposing that Assad stay's and they will give money to his regime to help contain the refugees on condition that the rebels stay in Aleppo too.

What do you have to say about that?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Paphitis wrote:I think you're in the wrong thread and you post is incoherent. All over the place.

Don't know what you are getting at, but yes there is a race to Raqqa and the Coalition is winning that race and has surrounded the city. And we also know that the Regime is unable to threaten us there or threaten DAESH!

3 guesses why the Coalition is going to destroy DAESH or better still just move them on where they can fight the regime! :mrgreen:

Anyone? Anyone? Come on folks, it's not a hard question! 8)

You're all in for a rude awakening, and there is no need for the Coalition to embark on unwinnable wars against DAESH! We won't be fighting shadows for the next 10 years but the Regime and Oran will. 8)

We will give the impression that we have defeated DAESH and take control of Raqqa but of course DAESH will spring up elsewhere just where you don't want them.

Once we have taken all of Northern Syria, we consolidate our position and Border. As long as DAESH remain on the other side of our border all is good in the world. Then we keep moving our border south big by bit until we can see the Russian bases on the Coast and even get a slice and access to the Mediterranean.

God you are so dumb!


I think it you that is on the wrong thread! :roll: What on earth are you rambling about now? Having realized your terrorist have been routed in Aleppo you abandon that and start the same rhetoric again ...... but change the location to Raqqa. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Maximus wrote:Paphitis,

You flip flop more than Jesus's sandals and your politics are as dirty as a Pakistanis ankle.

The EU is proposing that Assad stay's and they will give money to his regime to help contain the refugees on condition that the rebels stay in Aleppo too.

What do you have to say about that?


What the EU proposes is really irrelevant. It is Assad/Russia that is calling the tune and ...... just in case Paphitis is not aware; in a war ...... it is the victor that decides policy not the runner up!

This is in the wrong thread ....... should be in 'War on Syria'. Paphitis has difficulties ....... he thumps keys faster than his brain can cope with the information! :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Maximus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Maximus wrote:Paphitis,

You flip flop more than Jesus's sandals and your politics are as dirty as a Pakistanis ankle.

The EU is proposing that Assad stay's and they will give money to his regime to help contain the refugees on condition that the rebels stay in Aleppo too.

What do you have to say about that?


What the EU proposes is really irrelevant. It is Assad/Russia that is calling the tune and ...... just in case Paphitis is not aware; in a war ...... it is the victor that decides policy not the runner up!

This is in the wrong thread ....... should be in 'War on Syria'. Paphitis has difficulties ....... he thumps keys faster than his brain can cope with the information! :roll:


Yes, you get the point. Russia will call the shots in Syria.

The EU would not be making such propositions (plan B's) if they were "winning" would they?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Russia isn't calling any shots. They still cant take Aleppo against a few rebels.

I made a mistake. Aleppo will be our Capital City once we take it over by default when our Kurds take over.

Once again. All talk and no links. If the EU gave the regime money, then they are in deep shit and furthermore, Assad will not contain the refugee crisis of millions of Sunnis. Coalition countries don't give the regime money to kill his people. Iran and the regime want the Sunnis to go to Europe. It's called sectarian cleansing. But they won't be so lucky!

You blokes are so out of control it isn't funny. Just remember who the winners are and that isn't Assad. You got nothing just a pile of rubble. Meanwhile, Coalition is annexing more and more territory.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Paphitis wrote:Russia isn't calling any shots. They still cant take Aleppo against a few rebels.

I made a mistake. Aleppo will be our Capital City once we take it over by default when our Kurds take over.

Once again. All talk and no links. If the EU gave the regime money, then they are in deep shit and furthermore, Assad will not contain the refugee crisis of millions of Sunnis. Coalition countries don't give the regime money to kill his people. Iran and the regime want the Sunnis to go to Europe. It's called sectarian cleansing. But they won't be so lucky!

You blokes are so out of control it isn't funny. Just remember who the winners are and that isn't Assad. You got nothing just a pile of rubble. Meanwhile, Coalition is annexing more and more territory.


What a load of flatulence. Call the men in white coats .... the man has flipped!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: TRUMP saying it like no one else

Postby Paphitis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Kurds already control a part of Aleppo and have their own Rebels in the city.

Regime won't touch them either.

For us, it is a step by step process. We have a stranglehold of Syria and we will not let go like it or not. And the Regime won't attack our allies or coalition interests and neither will Pootin.

The next step for us after Mosul is Raqqa.

We will annex a big chunk of Syria.

Keep poking the bear and your heads will get ripped off!

PS: I will still be expecting an apology when the Coalition decides enough is enough. Only 46 days until Mad Dog is in charge.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 20971
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests